Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-27-2013, 10:31 PM   #92801
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kindergarden Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Yo people.
What's up, man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***V*** View Post
*hears the words "sisterly bonding"* O.O *runs out of the room* NEVER!!
You have to bond with your new sister, though. D:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebi View Post
But V, Hebi knows how to be a girl!!1 BOND WIF HEBI! Sorry, Hebi was distracted by his uterus for a moment and forgot his manners O_O XD Just kidding
I know its sudden V, but we can get used to being sisters, I know it
Hebi, she might accept you as her sister if you give her a sisterly gift.

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 10:32 PM   #92802
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Like make up? Or matching oversized coffee cups? Or tickets to a Five Directions concert?

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*

Last edited by Hebi; 11-27-2013 at 10:38 PM.
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 10:43 PM   #92803
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Like make up? Or matching oversized coffee cups? Or tickets to a Five Directions concert?
Or all at the same time. No need to limit yourselves.

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 11-27-2013, 10:47 PM   #92804
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

You're so smart Kyuubi *gazes at him in awe*

Hmmmm. V, how does we deal with finding out we're sisters after all this time we've known each other?

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,

Old 11-28-2013, 04:52 PM   #92805
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
What's up, man.

You have to bond with your new sister, though. D:

Hebi, she might accept you as her sister if you give her a sisterly gift.

Not much just got done with Thanksgiving. You?
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 05:57 PM   #92806
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Merry Thanksgiving Everyperson!

Its still holiday-tastical even though Hebi's newly discovered sister hasnt bonded with him yet. By Christmastide, V and Hebi will be #SISTUHZ!

Old 11-28-2013, 05:57 PM   #92807
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Merry Thanksgiving Hebi!!
Old 11-28-2013, 08:39 PM   #92808
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Yes, Merry Thanksgiving IK

IK, can you advice Hebi about how to deal with finding out he is sisters with V? He wants us to be #SISTUHZ!

Old 11-28-2013, 09:22 PM   #92809
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hmm thats a tough one Hebi. Perhaps let her know you like Unicorns?
Old 11-28-2013, 09:57 PM   #92810
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

@Hebi
o.o I don't know. How're you my sister anyway? And how'd I not know?

@IK
Merry Thanksgiving to you too!

@KA

What if I don't want to?

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 10:01 PM   #92811
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Happy Thanksgiving, ate enough to last Winter, hungry.

Obito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 10:10 PM   #92812
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

*takes IK's advice* V, Hebi is a fan of Unicorns

@V, Hebi found out we were sisters on his trip to Swaziland last week. A shaman-type-man-person-voldemort-boss-godhead-thing told me
I dont know how either of us could've known. It was completely out of the blue

Old 11-29-2013, 12:25 AM   #92813
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Not much just got done with Thanksgiving. You?
How was it? Pretty much the same.
Quote:
Merry Thanksgiving Everyperson!

Its still holiday-tastical even though Hebi's newly discovered sister hasnt bonded with him yet. By Christmastide, V and Hebi will be #SISTUHZ!
Merry Thanksgiving everyhebi.
Quote:
@Hebi

@IK

@KA

What if I don't want to?
I don't know o.o I didn't plan for a counterargument.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito View Post
Happy Thanksgiving, ate enough to last Winter, hungry.
Happy Thanksgiving to you too. A full stomach is a sign of happiness.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 11-29-2013, 08:51 AM   #92814
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

*sits down in a beanbag chair and waits to become #SISTUHZ!*

Old 11-29-2013, 03:07 PM   #92815
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
@Hebi

@IK

@KA

What if I don't want to?
Thanks you too.^^

Quote:
*takes IK's advice* V, Hebi is a fan of Unicorns

@V, Hebi found out we were sisters on his trip to Swaziland last week. A shaman-type-man-person-voldemort-boss-godhead-thing told me
I dont know how either of us could've known. It was completely out of the blue
Yes thats it Hebi keep up the good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
How was it? Pretty much the same.

Merry Thanksgiving everyhebi.

I don't know o.o I didn't plan for a counterargument.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too. A full stomach is a sign of happiness.
Was pretty good nice seeing everyone and stuff and food wasn't bad.
Old 11-30-2013, 12:55 PM   #92816
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

*Dark Hebi appears but he is impersonating V*

"V": HEBI!HOW YOU IS, SISTUH?

Hebi: V! *hugs* Can it be? You wants to be #SISTUHZ!?

"V": Yes *stabs Hebi and disappears*

Hebi: O_O *dies*

Old 12-01-2013, 11:02 AM   #92817
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

o.o uh...

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:

Old 12-01-2013, 04:30 PM   #92818
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

*laying dead upon the floor xD*

Old 12-01-2013, 05:27 PM   #92819
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

*pokes you*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 12-02-2013, 12:47 AM   #92820
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thanks you too.^^

Yes thats it Hebi keep up the good work.

Was pretty good nice seeing everyone and stuff and food wasn't bad.
That sounds nice, good people and good food can always make a day.
Quote:
*laying dead upon the floor xD*
*dumps life potions on you* Woops.

Spoiler:

Spoiler: