Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-20-2013, 10:06 PM   #92781
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Kindergarden Story

There arent always 36 Sheelah xD
*marries the 2nd guest*

Cow: *is prepared to put Kyuubi into one of Hebi's coma episodes if he thinks about a burger again* Moo *throws tofu at Kyuubi*

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 10:09 PM   #92782
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebi View Post
There arent always 36 Sheelah xD
*marries the 2nd guest*

Cow: *is prepared to put Kyuubi into one of Hebi's coma episodes if he thinks about a burger again* Moo *throws tofu at Kyuubi*
Very true. The amount of guests, changes often. xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 10:10 PM   #92783
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Cow: *lights Hebi on fire to kill him and stop him from enslaving the married guests*

Hebi: *runs around on fire until he dies*

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,

Old 11-21-2013, 08:17 PM   #92784
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Hebi: YAY! You is da best V *gets drizznank at the party*

Cow: *breathes fire toward V so she cant ignore*
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
Hell yeah! Party! Thanks, V! *parties hard and stuff*
*orders pizza*
Pizza Guy: *is late but finally shows up*
You! Would you like to buy a cow?
Pizza Guy: Uh.. no, not really.
Okay then. *gives the guy the deed to Hebi's house as payment*
Pizza Guy: *drives away with the deed, and his car blows up, causing a stampede of cattle to destroy the neighborhood and clowns to escape from the circus*
o.o

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 08:24 PM   #92785
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

O_O OMG V xD

*escapes with V's cattle stampede and escapee clowns*

MOO.

Old 11-23-2013, 09:16 PM   #92786
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

[A war breaks out among the cattle and the clowns]
o.o *video tapes the war*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:

Old 11-25-2013, 07:57 AM   #92787
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

*walks back in and stares at V because of what Hebi found out while he was away*

Old 11-25-2013, 09:59 PM   #92788
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

*notices I'm being stared at* what? o.o

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-26-2013, 12:29 AM   #92789
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

*pointless post*

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 12:13 PM   #92790
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

V, Hebi found out something startling while he was away in Swaziland over the weekend

*twiddles with fingers and whatnot*

Old 11-26-2013, 07:51 PM   #92791
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

o.o what did you find out about?

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-26-2013, 07:57 PM   #92792
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi and V are.....*sniffs dramatically* SISTERS!!!!11
*gasps*

Last edited by Hebi; 11-26-2013 at 08:18 PM.
Old 11-26-2013, 08:50 PM   #92793
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hebi and V are.....*sniffs dramatically* SISTERS!!!!11
*gasps*

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 11-26-2013, 09:05 PM   #92794
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

*cant stay in character for storyline purposes because that gif has made Hebi choke himself with laughter xD*

Last edited by Hebi; 11-26-2013 at 09:17 PM.
Old 11-26-2013, 10:12 PM   #92795
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*cant stay in character for storyline purposes because that gif has made Hebi choke himself with laughter xD*

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 11-26-2013, 10:41 PM   #92796
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

*would have never guessed that* O.O

xD

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-27-2013, 12:04 AM   #92797
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***V*** View Post
*would have never guessed that* O.O

xD
Now you and Hebi have to do some sisterly bonding stuff. I'd give you some suggestions, but alas, I'm not a sister nor will I ever be.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 11-27-2013, 07:52 PM   #92798
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Yo people.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 10:10 PM   #92799
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

*hears the words "sisterly bonding"* O.O *runs out of the room* NEVER!!

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-27-2013, 10:27 PM   #92800
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

But V, Hebi knows how to be a girl!!1 BOND WIF HEBI! Sorry, Hebi was distracted by his uterus for a moment and forgot his manners O_O XD Just kidding
I know its sudden V, but we can get used to being sisters, I know it