Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 11-09-2013, 09:48 PM   #1221
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Soulbinder RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Rush View Post
The screams of women and men are heard in the distance, as a hooded man stands overtop of them as the bleed out as he laughs with bloodlust.
(Divne are trying to play into our story because we our in a desert in a abandon mine I don't think many woman and men live around here.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All humans have a demon inside them. Its when we let them out that the world burns.- Danzi

True strength is earned not given. - Danzi

It is harder to protect than to destroy.- Danzi

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many."- the Doctor.
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Danzi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 09:58 PM   #1222
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzi View Post
(Divne are trying to play into our story because we our in a desert in a abandon mine I don't think many woman and men live around here.)
(What's the best way to play into it? Sorry just been mad busy ill be on more)

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 10:00 PM   #1223
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Rush View Post
(What's the best way to play into it? Sorry just been mad busy ill be on more)
( I guess you could mock congratulate me for my win over a primal.)

All humans have a demon inside them. Its when we let them out that the world burns.- Danzi

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many."- the Doctor.
Spoiler:

Old 11-09-2013, 10:03 PM   #1224
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzi View Post
( I guess you could mock congratulate me for my win over a primal.)
(Just have to find a way to get to you guys ill wait a few posts and ill appear)

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 10:05 PM   #1225
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

(OK then)

"So...off to Garuda then?" She asked,

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 10:08 PM   #1226
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

"First you besatmen you will help Solena and fight king and...," says Kage falls over completely exhausted.

"Dang it Kage I told you not to do that," says Rose running over to him checking to make sure he was okay.

Spoiler:

Old 11-09-2013, 10:11 PM   #1227
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

"What did he do, what wrong with him?" She asked worried,

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 11-09-2013, 10:24 PM   #1228
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
"What did he do, what wrong with him?" She asked worried,
"Considering he didn't get to rest and him pulling of that move he expended all his energy. he will need a couple days rest before he can move again," says Rose looking at the now unconscious Kage on the ground.

Spoiler:

Old 11-09-2013, 10:29 PM   #1229
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

"Now why would he go and do a thing like that she said sitting next to him, I'm sure he could have beat Ifrit without it....at least I think he could have, so why did he use it?" she asked and put her healing crystal on him and had Lumiere sing for him, it probably wouldn't do much and he'd probably still need a lot of rest but she hoped it would do something. She sighed "So I officially figured out that my sister is an evil witch like I always thought she was...she reached into my chest a nearly suffocated me" She said,

Old 11-09-2013, 10:35 PM   #1230
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Now why would he go and do a thing like that she said sitting next to him, I'm sure he could have beat Ifrit without it....at least I think he could have, so why did he use it?" she asked and put her healing crystal on him and had Lumiere sing for him, it probably wouldn't do much and he'd probably still need a lot of rest but she hoped it would do something. She sighed "So I officially figured out that my sister is an evil witch like I always thought she was...she reached into my chest a nearly suffocated me" She said,
"Aye and she also works for King who we also met but didn't see. If you want to know why he did it was because of you," she says to her.

Spoiler:

Old 11-09-2013, 10:38 PM   #1231
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

"Well that's not good" She said,"Me? I mean I know Ifrit was going to eat me and all, but I doubt he was even thinking about me after Kage kicked him" She said,

Old 11-09-2013, 10:41 PM   #1232
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Well that's not good" She said,"Me? I mean I know Ifrit was going to eat me and all, but I doubt he was even thinking about me after Kage kicked him" She said,
"Kage was scared he came so close to losing you. That he wanted to end it quick so he pulled that stupid move. He thought he was protecting you. Well he better not move him until he has some rest," she says sitting down.

(if you want to work in Divine now is the time, but I'm going to bed I'm tired.)

Spoiler:

Old 11-09-2013, 10:45 PM   #1233
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

"OK then I guess we can set the tent up around him" She said, "Oh wait...the tents all the back at the camp she said" sighing "Well....hope it doesn't rain" She said,

(OK if he replies or maybe I'll have Fang meet up with him or something, its up to him but I'm about to watch anime and charge my laptop its about to die)

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 11-10-2013 at 07:53 AM.
Old 11-10-2013, 04:23 PM   #1234
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kage snores loudly and Rose shakes her head an says, "He did something that was terribly straining and he just sleeps it off. He is something else."

Spoiler:

Old 11-10-2013, 04:30 PM   #1235
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

She laughs "Well he wouldn't be him if he wasn't" she said and looked up at the sky "Well...this is going to be pain, if they know we're trying to gain the support of beast tribes then they know the other tribes that we've gone to are no longer on their side....but I guess the good news is that they don't know which beast tribes we have on our side so they can't attack them" She said,

Old 11-12-2013, 04:12 PM   #1236
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

"Yes that is good news," says Okami flickering into view.

Spoiler:

Old 11-12-2013, 06:19 PM   #1237
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

"Okami? Well its been awhile since I've seen you and where exactly have you been hiding" she said jokingly,

Old 11-12-2013, 09:27 PM   #1238
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

"Well I don't spend much time speaking outside of Kage in the first place and I wanted to leave you two in private," he says to her.

Spoiler:

Old 11-13-2013, 02:56 PM   #1239
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

The cloaked man who had met with Kage and the others before was walking around in search of this "King" he wanted to see for himself who this person controlling an army of demons truly was.

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 03:01 PM   #1240
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

King's portal opens and deposits him into his throne room. "Things are going as I planned," he says to Fang.

Spoiler:

Tags
role play, soulbinder