Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 11-08-2013, 04:47 PM   #1
joon
Village Elder

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Joonster VS Noctis

Restrictions: Planet busting
TOD: Noon
First attack goes to Noctis because Joon made the thread. All rights reserved.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Maik's video lists of Top Ten:
Spoiler:

joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 05:54 PM   #2
SaikoroShikon
Special Jonin Candidate

SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Send a message via Skype™ to SaikoroShikon
Default Re: Joonster VS Noctis

POPCORN GIF, I CHOOSE YOU

SaikoroShikon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 06:24 PM   #3
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2mj6-QT6pU

Noctis found himself walking through the abandoned district of Rukon. He had been thinking to himself quite a bit lately, and that solitude was beginning to get on his nerves. Especially with truth nagging him constantly. All he wanted was something to kill. Something to entertain him. He wanted to take his time and completely annihilate his opponent. Torture them. He turned the corner and his prayers had been answered. He saw a man, alone. It was a shame. He had hoped for an audience. But he supposed that was too much to ask for, seeing as this place had been abandoned for quite some time. His Junsei-Ha quickly hid his presence, both physically, and spiritually, the small blades bending the light around him, and stopping the sound of his movements from reaching his opponent. Noctis put his hand out, still cloaked by the Junsei-Ha, as the invisible blades began to form everywhere in the environment, themselves being hidden spiritually and visually. Noctis snaps his fingers, as he spoke, though the sound would never reach his opponent. "White Hell." The blades of white steel began to expand rapidly, almost instantaneously, from all directions. The district itself was ripped apart almost immediately, as the blades tore through them. Blades materialized in the sky, from the earth, and from the buildings. These blades would take in all forms of spiritual energy, such as reishi, and reiatsu. The blades work by generating a field around them, that draws in spiritual energy like metal to a magnet, and as soon as the energy crossed the threshold of the field, it's properties were stripped away, so only pure energy would be taken in, removing the influence of the holder. Noctis then uncloaked himself, as he jumped atop one of the larger blades he had just generated.

"You there. You will be my prey."

Noctis took a single particle of his reishi, as he held it out in front of him, the innocent particle dancing around in his hand. Noctis blew at his hand, as the particle slowly flew towards his opponent. Noctis then put out his two hands, as two rings of White Steel generated around the particle on opposite sides.

"Reishi... Reiatsu... These forms of spiritual energy. I spent years researching it. Studying it to develop my Junsei-Ha. My white steel. You could say they are comparable to atoms. Reishi, full of energy, and destructive potential. It's used as weapons. But it also composes the spiritual world. It's, at it's very nature, a structural particle. And we, as people, never truly utilized it's full potential. It's like an atom. Full of energy, but functional as a building block. Do you know what happened when we first tapped into that energy? The atomic bomb. It wiped out an entire city. And all it took was the press of a button. Reishi is similar. But I'm rambling... Allow me to show you."

Noctis clasped his hands together.

"Spiritual Cataclysm."

The rings of white steel moved with the single particle as it approached his opponent. They began to hum as it reached his opponent and they activated, beginning to act of the single particle. Each one trying to draw it in. The particle jerked to a stop, as the conflicting forces began to act upon it. The hum intensified, as the rings began to compete and adjust to each other, pulling harder and harder. Jolts of electricity began to spit out of the lone particle, striking the landscape. And suddenly, in an instant, the landscape light up, the light blinding to anyone in the vicinity. The heat radiated out from the blast was enough to incinerate anyone nearby. The blast could be described as significantly more powerful than an atomic blast, however, it lacked radiation. A shell of white steel had begun to prepare itself the moment the rings activated, as it constantly drew on reishi from the environment to regenerate itself as the blast ripped away at it, and it maintained homeostasis. The destruction was immense, as the entire district, as well as the white steel generated earlier were wiped off the map. All that remained was a large, singular crater.

"Next."
To Aru Majutsu no Index <3
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 11-08-2013, 06:34 PM   #4
konoha chimp
Jonin

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

(Noctis... make a first attack...? What sorcery/Reishi is this?!)

konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 07:56 PM   #5
joon
Village Elder

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

The Rukon District. I can't say I have any decent memories of this place. All of them are just depressing thoughts that I need to get rid of, but can't. However, I was ordered by the leader of the Rouge Faction to steal some supplies from the Soul Society. Not sure what, but I guess I'll just pick up whatever looks interesting. To me anyway. I mean, why would he just send me here to get something without giving me a photo of what he wants? He must want me to pick something out. Some kind of test.....

I wish every job could be easy. Especially this one. I spotted a man standing a far distance from my location, eyeballing me like he was ready to do something that he found to be exciting. Not only that, but illusions appeared before me as if the light itself began to bend. "Yep, I'm dead." I said while preparing myself for possible ordeals to come as I drew both of my two sealed Zanpakuto; Excalibur, and Darksteel. Not really knowing what was going on in the slightest, I decided to rely on the eyes of the environment, using my telekinesis to use the disturbances in the wind in order to detect signs of movements of the man standing before me and anything else he may hold in store. Detecting many small objects, it seems I made the right choice. Having only a modicum of mass, it should be easy to destroy them.

Suddenly, all hell began to break lose; the surrounding buildings were sliced and diced and were soon reduced to rubble. I began to will the wind with my mind, pulling the wind towards me to form a barrier to slice and dice any pieces of the unknown objects, potentially keeping me safe as I looked around the vicinity, watching as the Rukon District was quickly reduced to nothing, including one of the things I held dear; my mother's grave. "Damn you!"

I was angry. My rage was like oceans of water inside of a metal container just waiting to break out at any given moment. My eyes became bloodshot and a white substance began to slowly make its way up to the top of my face, creating its very existence as the man spoke. What arrived on my angered face, was a mask of hatred, brandished by my hatred and rage. My eyes now turning yellow and glowing upon the completion of the mask. I bellowed. The sounds traveling miles as a large echo occurred. My spiritual pressure skyrocketed as my abilities reached almost impossible levels. The hollow fed on my feelings of rage and became an unstoppable force of nature in its wake.

The area began to light up and the winds around me began to swim around my body. "Shunko!" My white cloths were ripped to shreds, leaving a black jumpsuit to compensate, while at the same time, lightning surges through my very being, my shunko active. I kicked off the ground, the winds rushing upwards to push me, the surging lightning, and my hollowfication all working as one as I flipped my swords into a reverse grip. My image shattered and its fragments faded just as the explosion occurred.

A voice is heard in the aftermath. Next. I watch the man from a large distance in the air, my hating eyes looking down upon this S.O.B. Then, almost instantly, my image manifested in front of this man, who I know claim to be my adversary; however, I was actually behind him, my mouth open as I fire a shocking Cero towards him. The lightning having enough heat to incinerate any objects with relatively small amounts of mass, while spiraling winds gathered around it to slice and dice any weak defenses. Shortly after the Cero, my image faded yet again, and a Bala zipped down from above my adversary, utilizing the same method of attack as the earlier fired Cero.

"Sho." Appearing above my adversary in full form with my finger pointed at him, the powered up spell should send the man flying downwards into the very crater he created with the explosion. Almost simultaneously, my dangerous reiatsu began to kick in. The gas practically flowing from my mouth like a stream of small winds. I inhaled, the winds gathering around me and my lightning surging from the boundaries of my body to greater lengths, electrifying the air to dangerous scales as my deadly gas spread through the air, weakening all physical structures, big or small. The winds began to pick up gradually and quickly gathered into a small sphere that was about the size of the small objects being used by my adversary, compressed and dense as hell. My body rose to great heights and the sphere exploded into harsh storms of thunder, wind and poisonous gas almost instantly, the gas spreading into the homes of residents in the Soul Society and the electrifying air heating the air up greatly. Due to the poisonous gas, even the strongest defenses should be ripped to shreds in a matter of seconds or incinerated by the intense heat the lightning is creating. A wicked laughter echoed from above as the crater suddenly began to grow bigger and bigger in size. A single word was spoken, "Next!!!"

Spoiler:

Old 11-11-2013, 10:17 AM   #6
joon
Village Elder

/bumps

Spoiler:

Old 11-11-2013, 11:02 AM   #7
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Where did you protect yourself from the nuke?
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 11-11-2013, 11:46 AM   #8
joon
Village Elder

I did a hyper jump. XD

Spoiler:

Old 11-11-2013, 11:49 AM   #9
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
I did a hyper jump. XD
Y-you can't do that. You would still die. You might maybe but still probably not avoid the initial blast, but the pressure wave and heat would erase you.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 11-11-2013, 11:52 AM   #10
joon
Village Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Y-you can't do that. You would still die. You might maybe but still probably not avoid the initial blast, but the pressure wave and heat would erase you.
I did the jump with Hollowfication, Shunko, and winds assisting me. Also, I preformed the jump right before the bomb went off. I figured it couldn't be that big if it wasn't reaching your position. O_O

Spoiler:

Old 11-11-2013, 12:06 PM   #11
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I did the jump with Hollowfication, Shunko, and winds assisting me. Also, I preformed the jump right before the bomb went off. I figured it couldn't be that big if it wasn't reaching your position. O_O
It was a literal nuke, and it did reach my position.

"A shell of white steel had begun to prepare itself the moment the rings activated, as it constantly drew on reishi from the environment to regenerate itself as the blast ripped away at it, and it maintained homeostasis."

'Twas around me. So I didn't kill myself.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 11-11-2013, 12:09 PM   #12
joon
Village Elder

Is there really no chance of me dodging it though? Even with Hollowfication and Shunko? Of course it wouldn't work in base, but I just thought I could avoid it with two of these enhancements; using them for countering instead of attacking.

Spoiler:

Old 11-11-2013, 12:16 PM   #13
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Slight problem dear joon. The moment you use shunko, it gets sucked up due to all of that white steel surrounding you.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 11-11-2013, 12:18 PM   #14
joon
Village Elder

O_O But I wasn't touching it. Ok, but what about the Hollowfication?

Spoiler:

Old 11-11-2013, 12:20 PM   #15
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
O_O But I wasn't touching it. Ok, but what about the Hollowfication?
White Steel utilizes a field and a magnetism-esque force to draw in energy.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 11-11-2013, 12:24 PM   #16
joon
Village Elder

Meaning that since my body was made of reishi, I was basically pulled back to the ground due to it's magnetic properties?

Spoiler:

Old 11-11-2013, 12:30 PM   #17
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Meaning that since my body was made of reishi, I was basically pulled back to the ground due to it's magnetic properties?
In laymans terms. Yes.

I mean, you'd still be able to jump and all that jazz. Just not... enough.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 11-11-2013, 12:46 PM   #18
joon
Village Elder

Damn. And here I thought I actually pulled off a good counter. GG then. Sorry I can't get past the first post sometimes. XD

Spoiler: