Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-05-2013, 09:55 PM   #9341
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Yahoo to Remion18 Send a message via Skype™ to Remion18
Default Re: Throw Rasen-Shuriken FC

I have been thinking about quitting this site today..
Some people say I have a double account on here and
it is really pissing me off.. I don't even know WHERE this
second account is? I can't even comment without being
said this is a secondary account..

Remion18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:11 PM   #9342
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remion18 View Post
I have been thinking about quitting this site today..
Some people say I have a double account on here and
it is really pissing me off.. I don't even know WHERE this
second account is? I can't even comment without being
said this is a secondary account..
Just ignore the negative talk and think about the positive things about the forum ^_^.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:14 PM   #9343
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Rush View Post
Just ignore the negative talk and think about the positive things about the forum ^_^.
Its funny you say that because a moderator and some others think I have a 2nd account.... But regardless I will try to finish my day.. I logged on to see a rude message of having a secondary account.. If I dnt delete it.I will be banned and they said I am a srry sucker to make another account.. But I never have.. So I guess I will not be here eventually anyway

Old 11-05-2013, 10:16 PM   #9344
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Its funny you say that because a moderator and some others think I have a 2nd account.... But regardless I will try to finish my day.. I logged on to see a rude message of having a secondary account.. If I dnt delete it.I will be banned and they said I am a srry sucker to make another account.. But I never have.. So I guess I will not be here eventually anyway
That's not cool just started to talk and stuff man :/

Old 11-05-2013, 10:16 PM   #9345
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
That's not cool just started to talk and stuff man :/
My days on here we good till just 30 minutes ago.. T_T

Old 11-05-2013, 10:18 PM   #9346
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
My days on here we good till just 30 minutes ago.. T_T
Well just look at the good and stay with us

Old 11-05-2013, 10:20 PM   #9347
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Well just look at the good and stay with us
Perhaps.. But in the end its my opinion and say.. T_T

Old 11-05-2013, 10:23 PM   #9348
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Perhaps.. But in the end its my opinion and say.. T_T
Sorry buddy just trying to help

Old 11-05-2013, 10:24 PM   #9349
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Sorry buddy just trying to help
that's ok
"shakes hand"

Old 11-05-2013, 10:25 PM   #9350
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
that's ok
"shakes hand"
We don't shake hands *Bro Fist*

Old 11-05-2013, 10:27 PM   #9351
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
We don't shake hands *Bro Fist*
Awesome..XD

Old 11-06-2013, 01:22 AM   #9352
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

I am actually relieved he closed the thread..
Now this is all over.

Old 11-06-2013, 07:37 AM   #9353
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Can I ask.. For you to just not be upset and move on and have fun, rather then bringing problems from another thread into here?
This thread.. Has never had any major problems in and well, I don't want that to begin here.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:59 AM   #9354
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

*comes in looking mopey and hugs a fennekin*
Quote:
You got to take the good with the bad, you Jaceass. D:<
*Official Gurren Lagann FanClub! member badge*
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?
PSN: BlackWingedJace8
Xbox: TheJaceX
Steam: TheJaceX
League:TheJaceX
Origin:TheJaceX
BlackWingedJace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 09:05 AM   #9355
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*Calls the rest over, including the flareon's to surround you.*

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-06-2013, 09:10 AM   #9356
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

*drowns in warm flufehness*
Quote:
You got to take the good with the bad, you Jaceass. D:<
*Official Gurren Lagann FanClub! member badge*
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?
PSN: BlackWingedJace8
Xbox: TheJaceX
Steam: TheJaceX
League:TheJaceX
Origin:TheJaceX
BlackWingedJace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 09:25 AM   #9357
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

No, I didn't get them to smoother you, just be near you, at least you're not alone. ^_^ Also..a few a trying to talk to you in their own language, heh.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-06-2013, 09:31 AM   #9358
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*knocks on TRS door*

Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 09:40 AM   #9359
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

That can sound so wrong..I seriously hope, that is knocking on the physical door.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-06-2013, 09:42 AM   #9360
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

O_o how can it sound wrong?

Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fan club, throw rasen-shuriken, trs