Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 11-05-2013, 04:11 PM   #1941
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

How? I WANT TO SHOW YOU ALL HOW FASHIONABLE I AM.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 11-05-2013, 04:22 PM   #1942
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

You just upload the pic to Pokemon-gl and save the picture. Then upload it somewhere e.e
Anyways atm I hatched 399 eggs ;~;

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 04:31 PM   #1943
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
How? I WANT TO SHOW YOU ALL HOW FASHIONABLE I AM.
Have the photo guy take a picture of you (you can adjust the lens and distance), then save it and use Game Sync to upload it to your GL account. Though, you can only have one image in your game at a time, so you have to send it to GL before taking another. But then you can only use Game Sync once an hour so...

On the GL account, just right-click and "Copy Image URL/Location" and yada yada.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 04:37 PM   #1944
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Make that 403 eggs. No shiny shuppet

Old 11-05-2013, 05:07 PM   #1945
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Once I get through Victory Road, I'll start taking and uploading photos of my attempts at outfits, although since it can only sync once an hour I'll probably post them tomorrow.

inb4 new thread specifically for posting outfits.

Old 11-05-2013, 05:10 PM   #1946
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
Once I get through Victory Road, I'll start taking and uploading photos of my attempts at outfits, although since it can only sync once an hour I'll probably post them tomorrow.

I feel like making a thread for that, just for that comment

Old 11-05-2013, 05:11 PM   #1947
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post

I feel like making a thread for that, just for that comment

Old 11-05-2013, 05:12 PM   #1948
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

outfit thread weird idea, I'm only at 12 photos on my gl account

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 05:13 PM   #1949
Sai's brother
Jonin

http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthre...61#post6889561

it's official

Old 11-05-2013, 05:13 PM   #1950
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I just realized my Sylveon's got near perfect coverage due to HP Being Fire, since that gets rid of Steels while Psyshock (which it...somehow learns when Espeon's the Psychic) takes care of Poisons and hits Fires for neutral damage, and MoonBlast takes care of everything else for more damage.

Wow....Thanks Bulbapedia, for saying that no HMs are required to get through Victory Road when I obviously need Strength and/or Rock Smash...

Edit: A HYDREIGON JUST DROPPED AND ATTACKED ME I'M SCARED

Last edited by Vocaloid; 11-05-2013 at 06:40 PM.
Old 11-05-2013, 08:20 PM   #1951
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

http://espurr.net/

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:23 PM   #1952
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I somehow managed to beat the Battle Maison's Single Battle and unlock Super Singles with Clawitzer, Meowstic, and Aegislash. Mostly Clawitzer, until at least round 14 or 15 though, cuz then she started dying.

Old 11-05-2013, 10:57 PM   #1953
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

Anyone got hidden ability goomy?

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 09:11 AM   #1954
Sai's brother
Jonin

I have a Hidden Ability Goodra.
Hatched 463 eggs and no shiny

Old 11-06-2013, 11:35 AM   #1955
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

So what's the last Pokemon in my Friend Zone?

Old 11-06-2013, 11:41 AM   #1956
Sai's brother
Jonin

Drowzee, Sigilyph, Girafarig

Old 11-06-2013, 01:30 PM   #1957
Sai's brother
Jonin

498 and no shinies. I wish I could mass release...

Old 11-06-2013, 01:47 PM   #1958
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Shinies aren't worth it.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 01:50 PM   #1959
Sai's brother
Jonin

Shinies are lovely, precious creatures. I love them. So yes they are worth it.

Old 11-06-2013, 03:43 PM   #1960
Sai's brother
Jonin

I own
31 IV HP/Special Attack
31 IV Defense/ Special Defense

Dittos.

Imma look for a
31 IV Attack/ Speed Ditto
then I can continue to breed