Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 11-05-2013, 08:20 AM   #1
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Possible Attack on Titan RP Discussion thread.

OK so for those of you who aren't familiar with the show or manga Attack on Titan or as its called in Japanese Shingeki no Kyojin. I can pretty much tell you that in my opinion the show is awesome.

Here is a link to the show right here, by the way
http://www.phianimetv.info/attack-on-titan-episode-1/

And at first I didn't even want to talk about a possible RP because I didn't want Titan shifters in the RP because I thought they were OP or that everyone would want to be a Titan Shifter and I didn't want that is everyone was a Titan shifter then it would be boring. However I also didn't like the idea because it was more like a zombie thread were its everyone vs the monsters and no one could really be a bad guy if they wanted to but I notice that Zombie threads do great so maybe this might do good too however if anyone wanted to be a bad guy I guess there would be Titan worshipers like in before the fall that cause problems within the walls by opening the gates or sabotaging the walls for the Titans to get in or they could just be fodders we use to progress the story.

So I'm here to find out two things, one, would anyone be interested in doing this RP and secondly what do we need to do to make this RP work out?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:48 AM   #2
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Possible Attack on Titan RP Discussion thread.

I believe divine put up a thread about this and he had some good feed back on his. Second, Dev has mentioned in a couple of different places he was working on one and would still like to have it happen. He just got busy with school I believe he said. So your idea is out there and there are those who feel this would be entertaining. Myself included.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Ninjamonkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:37 AM   #3
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

Yeah was about to say you trying something funny Lets do this team work i'm so down HH

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:57 AM   #4
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Rush View Post
Yeah was about to say you trying something funny Lets do this team work i'm so down HH
Divine...I hardly pay attention to you most of the time so no I wasn't stealing and sure lets work on it together where is your thread?

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 11-05-2013, 11:00 AM   #5
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
Divine...I hardly pay attention to you most of the time so no I wasn't stealing and sure lets work on it together where is your thread?
It's the same title as yours just not discussion in Role Plays.

And you don't care about me *Cries*

Old 11-05-2013, 11:16 AM   #6
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
It's the same title as yours just not discussion in Role Plays.

And you don't care about me *Cries*
I didn't say I don't care about you I just hardly ever talk to you lately so I don't really pay attention to what it is you do most of the time *Hugs*

Old 11-05-2013, 11:22 AM   #7
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I didn't say I don't care about you I just hardly ever talk to you lately so I don't really pay attention to what it is you do most of the time *Hugs*
Glad to hear that i'll help with whatever is asked ^_^.

Old 11-05-2013, 11:23 AM   #8
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Glad to hear that i'll help with whatever is asked ^_^.
Alrigh we'll talk about this on your thread then.

Old 11-05-2013, 11:33 AM   #9
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Alrigh we'll talk about this on your thread then.
That works for me :thumbs up:

Tags
attack on titan, role play, shingeki no kyojin