Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 10-18-2013, 10:39 PM   #1
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven
Default Tourney Round One! Konoha Chimp vs -Naruto-

Alrighty! Let's make some history!

-Naruto- will make the first move; here are the match conditions.

Starting Distance: 10 Meters
Rules: No GMing, No TMing, One day limit between counters;

Special Conditions!:
You are battling within the infamous Las Noches, former home of the Espada and Sosuke Aizen. There are no special conditions per say but beware the laws of Las Noches, those you release or enter bankai will incur the wrath of the low level arrancar still roaming the halls. You will start in the nature room where Ichigo and Grimmjow battled it out. The only way to surpass the laws of Las Noches will be to escape it and head out into the desert sands of Hueco Mundo.

Now COMMENCE!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 05:48 PM   #2
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Tourney Round One! Konoha Chimp vs -Naruto-

Relishing in past thoughts, in the nature room, my daydreaming was put on hold. I sensed a faint reitsu. Not that there were no beings of SE here, but this reitsu was different. It had an intent to kill, or so it seemed. Turning toward the direction of the foreign energy, I casually wait for this being to reveal itself.
I change my mind. I want to submit a different one.

Last edited by -Naruto-; 10-21-2013 at 07:19 PM.
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 09:33 AM   #3
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

(Oh that looks awesome, I guess here's mine then: )
Spoiler:

Okaaay so maybe this wasn't one of my best ideas.. I (Kazuhiro) said wandering the halls of the strange castle as I scratched his head and walked around aimlessly Discarding my normal clothes and revealing my shinigami robes defensively. Now beginning to regret my foolishness earlier having jumped straight into a garganta back in Karakura town after chasing a group on Menos. Now I was just trying to find a way out of this huge yet strange place. Having continued my leisurely walk through this castle I saw an opening to what appeared to be outside. Reaching the 'exit' I looked up to find a clear blue sky with myself now completely surrounded by sand. Much to my confusing behaviour I reluctantly continue on my little journey around... wherever the hell I am.

Now flesh stepping and covering massive distances across the sandy ground I come across a large red pillar and decide to travel to the top of it within a single flash step to gain a vantage point. Looking around I come to the conclusion I no longer know where the hell I am or where I'm going and have only made myself lost even further in the middle of some desert. Peering down onto the ground below I notice a figure facing the direction I'm situated within. Further observation showed the man looking as though he was just a normal human being.
It seems my new friend here has noticed me.. an unhollowfied soul or perhaps... a fullbringer? ? hm who knows he might be friendly.

Instinctively I now begin to sense several reiatsu's throughout the castle I am in, though only low level arrancar at best, I'd still be best not to become arrogant with my status as ex-captain. What's most concerning was the reiatsu coming from the casual guy that has acknowledged me, it being a significantly higher level then all the others within a far radius. No point trying to play this cool.. I guess we both know the deal right now. I think knowing full well we can both easily sense each others reiatsu. Sitting in a relaxed position on the pillar beneath me I decide to speak up.
"Hey... human dude! *whistles* Do'ya mind telling me where I am and where the exit is? as well as who you are?"
I say very casually though my voice should Echo down for the man to hear.

Last edited by konoha chimp; 10-22-2013 at 05:56 AM.
konoha chimp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 04:43 PM   #4
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I have no idea...but rumor has it that fighting will attract bigger arrancar, and bigger arrancar means a way out. You get, don't you? Well...just in case...! In an instant, I whisper my desires to the souls of this world, directing my song towards the sand. My call is rewarded by a quick barrage of spear-like protrusions that extend from the ground, then explode in shards of hard spikes.

Ah yeah, you get it now.

Last edited by -Naruto-; 10-21-2013 at 07:28 PM.
Old 10-21-2013, 05:49 PM   #5
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Naruto- View Post
I have no idea...but rumor has it that fighting will attract bigger arrancar, and bigger arrancar means a way out. You get, don't you? Well...just in case...! In an instant, I whisper my desires to the souls of this world, directing my song towards the sand. My call is rewarded by a quick barrage of spear-like protrusions that extend from the ground, then explode in shards of hard spikes.

Ah yeah, you get it now.
I listen very carefully to the normal looking guy and what he said when replying to me. Looking around to acknowledge this 'nature room' I look out with a bored expression on my face rudely but not intentional. Though my interest in peaked once he referred to not knowing where the exit was and attracting arrancar to us. aaaaand... that's my queue I believe. I thought to myself as I began to dust myself off and prepare to stand up and exit. Before I even could get to my feet my opponent, out of nowhere already went on the offensive as several what seem like spear heads appear from the ground. By easily sensing the attack coming from beneath me rolling my eyes I *sigh* enthusiastically, my body now reacting to the attack off of pure instinct. I simply lie down from my sitting position over the pillar with my hands behind my head relaxing as though I never even noticed his attack and he missed accidentally, if only to mock my opponent by performing a backwards roll off of the pillar afterwards to simply dodge the attack erupting beneath me.
The pure hatred in his face then.... meditating or not, he won't let me leave with my life it seems.

Continuing with my little nap I look up at the blood sky which is apparently a ceiling and *tut tut* at my opponent who has now flash stepped down back to the ground below me. "Hey human guy.. I'll be with you shortly." I say spaced out whilst daydreaming. So peaceful and yet now... Climbing to my feet to face the pillar I sat on, on the opposite side to hide my location from my new full bringer friend momentarily. *Cracking* my knuckles I start off by doing a claw'ing motion across my face activating my Vizard masked form.
Spoiler:
With my new buffed up strength, without unsheathing my sword I send a single, crushing punch straight into the pillar in front of me. The punch so tremendously forceful it sends the entire pillar flying down towards my opponent in the hopes of squashing him like a bug beneath the sand and the pillar which must weigh tons.

Might as well start it off simple.
Doubting my opponent was likely to simply be squished beneath the pillar I sent launching down on him I already plan and act ahead. As the pillar inevitably smashes against the sandy floor beneath it, it sends mass amounts of sand flying high up in the air which should momentarily cover the vision of my opponent. In this short time gap I make my move. With pure speed alone I dart through the sand, my eyes through my mask firmly locked on where my opponent should be. I get within 10 meters of him when I raise my index finger towards my opponents location. Cero.
Using the sand to conceal my movements, I send a standard Cero flying straight towards my opponent and thanks to his decrease visiblity he should only be able to see it 2-3 seconds before impact. Hopefully shooting him down and out.

The sand, now should have settled I don't even turn back to check on the condition of my opponent. Arrogantly I just shuffle towards the direction of where he pointed the exit earlier, as though I just expected him to be dead. However, I do not for a second remove my mask or let down my guard. My sense of reiatsu is still fully active.

Last edited by konoha chimp; 10-29-2013 at 09:42 AM.
Old 10-23-2013, 12:53 AM   #6
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

Well since you gave some notice, I can hold off a DQ until Friday at the latest.

Spoiler:

Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 06:23 PM   #7
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
I listen very carefully to the normal looking guy and what he said when replying to me. Looking around to acknowledge this 'nature room' I look out with a bored expression on my face rudely but not intentional. Though my interest in peaked once he referred to not knowing where the exit was and attracting arrancar to us. aaaaand... that's my queue I believe. I thought to myself as I began to dust myself off and prepare to stand up and exit. Before I even could get to my feet my opponent, out of nowhere already went on the offensive as several what seem like spear heads appear from the ground. By easily sensing the attack coming from beneath me rolling my eyes I *sigh* enthusiastically, my body now reacting to the attack off of pure instinct. I simply lie down from my sitting position over the pillar with my hands behind my head relaxing as though I never even noticed his attack and he missed accidentally, if only to mock my opponent by performing a backwards roll off of the pillar afterwards to simply dodge the attack erupting beneath me.
The pure hatred in his face then.... meditating or not, he won't let me leave with my life it seems.

Continuing with my little nap I look up at the blood sky which is apparently a ceiling and *tut tut* at my opponent who has now flash stepped down back to the ground below me. "Hey human guy.. I'll be with you shortly." I say spaced out whilst daydreaming. So peaceful and yet now... Climbing to my feet to face the pillar I sat on, on the opposite side to hide my location from my new arrancar friend momentarily. *Cracking* my knuckles I start off by doing a claw'ing motion across my face activating my Vizard masked form.
Spoiler:
With my new buffed up strength, without unsheathing my sword I send a single, crushing punch straight into the pillar in front of me. The punch so tremendously forceful it sends the entire pillar flying down towards my opponent in the hopes of squashing him like a bug beneath the sand and the pillar which must weigh tons.

Might as well start it off simple.
Doubting my opponent was likely to simply be squished beneath the pillar I sent launching down on him I already plan and act ahead. As the pillar inevitably smashes against the sandy floor beneath it, it sends mass amounts of sand flying high up in the air which should momentarily cover the vision of my opponent. In this short time gap I make my move. With pure speed alone I dart through the sand, my eyes through my mask firmly locked on where my opponent should be. I get within 10 meters of him when I raise my index finger towards my opponents location. Cero.
Using the sand to conceal my movements, I send a standard Cero flying straight towards my opponent and thanks to his decrease visiblity he should only be able to see it 2-3 seconds before impact. Hopefully shooting him down and out.

The sand, now should have settled I don't even turn back to check on the condition of my opponent. Arrogantly I just shuffle towards the direction of where he pointed the exit earlier, as though I just expected him to be dead. However, I do not for a second remove my mask or let down my guard. My sense of reiatsu is still fully active.
I feel raw power, as this shinigami, now revealed to be a Vizard, pulls on his mask. I quickly respond by shoving my hands into my fullbring, a pair of gloves located to the right, and left, of my pants pockets.
This fullbring is given to those who want to protect the world
A great column of spirit energy is released for a moment, before it is separated by my hand. Stepping out of the column, I am now in white battle armor (think Ichigo fullbring, it's got that skin-fitting, and styling, look to it in my mind) that covers my body, leaving only my head exposed. Across my back, arms, and legs, is a light indention that follows an arrow pattern, ending at the neck, where the suit stops.

The pillar draws near, and I punch it, causing it to split in half, both halves landing to either side of me. With my connection to the earth, I feel your vibrations- I know where you are-and so as you release a cero at me, I am prepared. I whip around, taking a widened stance, a punch toward the cero, releasing a burning inferno. As the fire is whipped back towards me, I clap my hands together, and bring them to my sides. A wall of air keeps the fire clear from touching me.

Seeing you goof around, I think of someway I could get your attention, or at least make you show some other emotion.

By the way, the exit is THIS way!
Taking a step, I cause the ground underneath you to shoot up into the air, taking you with it.
Let's see if we can get you to the top of this place, huh?
I follow up with a dual punch towards the sky, releasing a focused blast of air, aimed to shoot you right into the divisor between here, and what lies above.
Old 10-26-2013, 04:48 PM   #8
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I feel raw power, as this shinigami, now revealed to be a Vizard, pulls on his mask. I quickly respond by shoving my hands into my fullbring, a pair of gloves located to the right, and left, of my pants pockets.
This fullbring is given to those who want to protect the world
A great column of spirit energy is released for a moment, before it is separated by my hand. Stepping out of the column, I am now in white battle armor (think Ichigo fullbring, it's got that skin-fitting, and styling, look to it in my mind) that covers my body, leaving only my head exposed. Across my back, arms, and legs, is a light indention that follows an arrow pattern, ending at the neck, where the suit stops.

The pillar draws near, and I punch it, causing it to split in half, both halves landing to either side of me. With my connection to the earth, I feel your vibrations- I know where you are-and so as you release a cero at me, I am prepared. I whip around, taking a widened stance, a punch toward the cero, releasing a burning inferno. As the fire is whipped back towards me, I clap my hands together, and bring them to my sides. A wall of air keeps the fire clear from touching me.

Seeing you goof around, I think of someway I could get your attention, or at least make you show some other emotion.

By the way, the exit is THIS way!
Taking a step, I cause the ground underneath you to shoot up into the air, taking you with it.
Let's see if we can get you to the top of this place, huh?
I follow up with a dual punch towards the sky, releasing a focused blast of air, aimed to shoot you right into the divisor between here, and what lies above.
Continuing to walk I am now *humming* to myself and smiling pleasantly. As I'm walking I continuously looking in the corner of my now hollowfied yellow eyes. Sensing my opponent it seems as though he's able to counter against my simple moves that I figured would shoot him down with ease. Still walking I focus my attention on my opponent behind me again who seems to be fighting back however, now he is dressed differently in a white fullbring outfit.

The ground beneath me then begins to vibrate for an instant lightly. The next thing I know the ground erupts from ground-level. Usually I'd be able to avoid this, though I decide to play along for now. My body, now fired up into what looks like the sky above me, I slowly rotate in the air 180* to face my opponent who is now on the ground below me and has flung me into the sky.
Watching my opponent carefully he then punches his fist towards me, from it firing a powerful and concentrated blast of wind towards my airborne body. As the wind blasts towards me I quickly sheath my sword over my back and extend both my hands together in front of me, concentrating my SP. "Bakudō # 39 Enkōsen" I mutter without an incantation. As I say this a solid yellow disk of condensed reiatsu appears at the palm of my hands rotating. My opponents wind blast collides with the wind blast making it completely useless in harming me in anyway.
"It's gonna' take much more then that, fullbringer."

As I'm knocked high up into the sky I decide to use this to my advantage.
"Lets see if I can get this place to the top of itself." I say followed up with a sadistic laugh and my now hollowfied voice. Now at the peak of my jump I begin to plummet to the ground beneath me. As I fall I tear the sleeves off of my shinigami robes. Shunko. activates upon my command as I fall. A powerful and condescended amount of wind forms around my arms and back in the form of wings. As I fall some of the wind from my back circles around my fist. I punch down towards my opponent using the momentum from being up in the sky sending a huge wave of my own wind so condensed it launches directly towards him like a missile. As the blast would make contact with the ground of any physical object it would explode causing razor sharp winds to fire off everywhere within an 80 meter radius annihilating everything on the ground and firing a body crushing shock-wave up into the sky.
Within the space of three seconds after I fired my blast of wind, my enhanced vizard and shunko speed I would already have reached the ground smashing my fist straight into the sandy Earth beneath me within the proximity of wherever my opponent would now be whether that is beside or beneath him. Just before impact the wind shunko would wrap a miniature tornado around my fist of massive condensed reiatsu. Punching the ground, the sand beneath me then erupts again shooting another shock-wave 100 meters high up in the sky followed immediately after with a 360* explosion of razor sharp and destructive winds. This would create a large crater within a radius all around me as well as shooting sand up all over the sky and ground hopefully temporarily blinding my opponent.

Immediately after I dart straight above my opponent with the raw speed of my vizard/shunko prowess. Raising my fists up like a boxer and again infuse my fists with the wind from the shunko a small vortex appears around each fist. As this happens I rapidly start firing off rapid straight 'jabs' in succession down towards my opponent. With each and every punch I fire a small wind blast projectile. The punches firing that fast it looks as though I have 5 arms at once firing off 5 punches per second for a total of 5 seconds, firing the blasts as they rain down above my opponent.

After that I land on what is left of the sandy ground beneath me. *Yawning*
I land down on the ground. "Oookay play time is over fullbringer guy. Adios." I say staring at where I think my opponent would appear next checking to see if he was surprisingly still alive.

Old 10-27-2013, 09:22 PM   #9
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
Continuing to walk I am now *humming* to myself and smiling pleasantly. As I'm walking I continuously looking in the corner of my now hollowfied yellow eyes. Sensing my opponent it seems as though he's able to counter against my simple moves that I figured would shoot him down with ease. Still walking I focus my attention on my opponent behind me again who seems to be fighting back however, now he is dressed differently in a white fullbring outfit.

The ground beneath me then begins to vibrate for an instant lightly. The next thing I know the ground erupts from ground-level. Usually I'd be able to avoid this, though I decide to play along for now. My body, now fired up into what looks like the sky above me, I slowly rotate in the air 180* to face my opponent who is now on the ground below me and has flung me into the sky.
Watching my opponent carefully he then punches his fist towards me, from it firing a powerful and concentrated blast of wind towards my airborne body. As the wind blasts towards me I quickly sheath my sword over my back and extend both my hands together in front of me, concentrating my SP. "Bakudō # 39 Enkōsen" I mutter without an incantation. As I say this a solid yellow disk of condensed reiatsu appears at the palm of my hands rotating. My opponents wind blast collides with the wind blast making it completely useless in harming me in anyway.
"It's gonna' take much more then that, fullbringer."

As I'm knocked high up into the sky I decide to use this to my advantage.
"Lets see if I can get this place to the top of itself." I say followed up with a sadistic laugh and my now hollowfied voice. Now at the peak of my jump I begin to plummet to the ground beneath me. As I fall I tear the sleeves off of my shinigami robes. Shunko. activates upon my command as I fall. A powerful and condescended amount of wind forms around my arms and back in the form of wings. As I fall some of the wind from my back circles around my fist. I punch down towards my opponent using the momentum from being up in the sky sending a huge wave of my own wind so condensed it launches directly towards him like a missile. As the blast would make contact with the ground of any physical object it would explode causing razor sharp winds to fire off everywhere within an 80 meter radius annihilating everything on the ground and firing a body crushing shock-wave up into the sky.
Within the space of three seconds after I fired my blast of wind, my enhanced vizard and shunko speed I would already have reached the ground smashing my fist straight into the sandy Earth beneath me within the proximity of wherever my opponent would now be whether that is beside or beneath him. Just before impact the wind shunko would wrap a miniature tornado around my fist of massive condensed reiatsu. Punching the ground, the sand beneath me then erupts again shooting another shock-wave 100 meters high up in the sky followed immediately after with a 360* explosion of razor sharp and destructive winds. This would create a large crater within a radius all around me as well as shooting sand up all over the sky and ground hopefully temporarily blinding my opponent.

Immediately after I dart straight above my opponent with the raw speed of my vizard/shunko prowess. Raising my fists up like a boxer and again infuse my fists with the wind from the shunko a small vortex appears around each fist. As this happens I rapidly start firing off rapid straight 'jabs' in succession down towards my opponent. With each and every punch I fire a small wind blast projectile. The punches firing that fast it looks as though I have 5 arms at once firing off 5 punches per second for a total of 5 seconds, firing the blasts as they rain down above my opponent.

After that I land on what is left of the sandy ground beneath me. *Yawning*
I land down on the ground. "Oookay play time is over fullbringer guy. Adios." I say staring at where I think my opponent would appear next checking to see if he was surprisingly still alive.
(Fullbringers are always at full power (except up to final bankai), as well as quincy's, while the other races have to go through their activation(s) to be on par in power/speed etc.)

After a moment of observation, which is what little time I get, it seems my opponent also has some control of the wind element. I guess it's time for battle of the winds.

As the condensed win flies towards me, I plant my feet and step, raising the earth around me to my height, and then stack each mini-wall one on top of the other, above me, before willing the souls to intertwine and strengthen, creating a condensed wall of earth that has increased in strength. Using the powers of a fullbringer, I will the surrounding earth to turn into sand, and fortify any damage done and I infuse both with spiritual energy that is around us. Having but a second left, I step with my left foot, and punch with my right, creating a wall of wind on either side. Further more, I will the air I produce to become very cold, and tamper with the heat in your air, causing the temperature to become very hot. This is my defense.

As the air hits the earth, damage is done, but it is quickly replaced by the sand, which will heal from under the earth, pushing the earth in front of it upwards. The wall of air on either side works as a perfect defense, as the temperature will cause the air shrapnel to angle upwards, more than likely landing to my left and right, leaving me untouched. As I drop the wall of earth, I notice some maniac flying towards me at insane speeds. Quickly, I use bringer flight (equivalent to flash step), disappearing without a moment to spare at a safe distance. I watch with amazement as the damage is done. Then, out of nowhere, my opponent appears above me-but I'm ready. Moments before, I separate positive and negative electric potential, then bring them together. I do not release the lightning that is created by rejoining the two energies, but I will the lightning to stay in my body, and from there, since it is energy, I direct it throughout my body, giving me enhanced physical prowess. At this level of difference *full strength vs you in base state, but vizard mask* the dodging is painfully easy. Instead, I opt to parry your blows. Each time you strike at me, before you fully extend your arm, I strike karate-chop style at your wrists, throwing your blow off target, and causing the air miss me.

For a second, I stare in sheer amazement. My opponent lands, staying in the same spot right in front of it...have it his way! Pointing two fingers, I focus the energy in my body, that is still being produced by my constant sparation, and combination of the energies, to shoot out of my fingers, willing it back into an arc of continues lighting for five seconds before I release my hold of both energies, and my body is empty of the foreign lightning. Surely this would fry my opponent alive, for the energy is very fast, and he is practically standing in front of me. What a fool to stay in his base form for so long.

I quickly use bringer light to appear at the original site of devastation you caused, raising myself up on a pillar of earth to observe any movement.
Old 10-28-2013, 09:46 PM   #10
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(Fullbringers are always at full power (except up to final bankai), as well as quincy's, while the other races have to go through their activation(s) to be on par in power/speed etc.)

After a moment of observation, which is what little time I get, it seems my opponent also has some control of the wind element. I guess it's time for battle of the winds.

As the condensed win flies towards me, I plant my feet and step, raising the earth around me to my height, and then stack each mini-wall one on top of the other, above me, before willing the souls to intertwine and strengthen, creating a condensed wall of earth that has increased in strength. Using the powers of a fullbringer, I will the surrounding earth to turn into sand, and fortify any damage done and I infuse both with spiritual energy that is around us. Having but a second left, I step with my left foot, and punch with my right, creating a wall of wind on either side. Further more, I will the air I produce to become very cold, and tamper with the heat in your air, causing the temperature to become very hot. This is my defense.

As the air hits the earth, damage is done, but it is quickly replaced by the sand, which will heal from under the earth, pushing the earth in front of it upwards. The wall of air on either side works as a perfect defense, as the temperature will cause the air shrapnel to angle upwards, more than likely landing to my left and right, leaving me untouched. As I drop the wall of earth, I notice some maniac flying towards me at insane speeds. Quickly, I use bringer flight (equivalent to flash step), disappearing without a moment to spare at a safe distance. I watch with amazement as the damage is done. Then, out of nowhere, my opponent appears above me-but I'm ready. Moments before, I separate positive and negative electric potential, then bring them together. I do not release the lightning that is created by rejoining the two energies, but I will the lightning to stay in my body, and from there, since it is energy, I direct it throughout my body, giving me enhanced physical prowess. At this level of difference *full strength vs you in base state, but vizard mask* the dodging is painfully easy. Instead, I opt to parry your blows. Each time you strike at me, before you fully extend your arm, I strike karate-chop style at your wrists, throwing your blow off target, and causing the air miss me.

For a second, I stare in sheer amazement. My opponent lands, staying in the same spot right in front of it...have it his way! Pointing two fingers, I focus the energy in my body, that is still being produced by my constant sparation, and combination of the energies, to shoot out of my fingers, willing it back into an arc of continues lighting for five seconds before I release my hold of both energies, and my body is empty of the foreign lightning. Surely this would fry my opponent alive, for the energy is very fast, and he is practically standing in front of me. What a fool to stay in his base form for so long.

I quickly use bringer light to appear at the original site of devastation you caused, raising myself up on a pillar of earth to observe any movement.
Watching as my opponent so easily counters my attack I use this time to slowly watch how he uses his full-bring.
Reflecting on his counter to my punches I think to myself. You're fast..boy. However, no one is faster then me

Admiring the aftermath of my own short rampage on my opponent I still stand looking towards the general direction of my opponent, wherever he may be. Looking as though i'm not amused, I turn to leave what's left of the battlefield once again. My interest is suddenly ignited again once I sense a feint Reiatsu behind me still. Turning only my head I look to find my opponent, only a few meters away pointing his fingers towards me as though he was charging some kind of attack. [Utsusemi] As he releases the lightning attack my eyes widen in horror as I'm blasted straight through the heart with his 5 second attack with a blank expression....... or so it would seem. As soon as my opponent fired his attack, I had already moved with raw blitzing speed, so fast I left an afterimage deceptively faking my own death. After wards my opponent would raise himself up on a pillar of Earth for a vantage point. It would seem my opponent, vastly undermined the power of my Shunko.

"You insult me by thinking I'd die by such an attack fullbringer."
I mutter under my breath lightly as now stand to look at his new position.

Masking my Reiatsu I walk leisurely towards the pillar my opponent was so quick to retreat to. Unknown to my opponent who should think I'm dead, I reach the base of his pillar. Twisting my hips I release a crushing hay-maker of a lefthook into the pillar structure beneath my opponent. For a moment it seems as though it had little to no effect, until the entire pillar shatters like glass into tiny fragments under the pure strength of my single punch. Giving my opponent no time to think I'm already on the offensive as I raise the palm of my right hand towards him. "Bakudō #63. Sajō Sabaku" I chant, just as he would start to fall from the pillar he so nicely made for me. In mid-air a long yellow chain slowly begins to surround my opponents body horizontally which would be able to restrict even some of the strongest of opponents, in the hopes of disabling his movement completely.

This would give my opponent only a single second to escape the chain before it would tighten around and completely immobilize him. In the split fraction of a second my opponent has to escape the bakudo chain, I've already broken down the distance between him and myself within a single flash step. [Senka] Upon reaching my opponent, I don't even get him the chance to escape my bakudo spell yet. To the untrained eye it would seem I simply glided past him mid-air though within an instant I perform two swift attacks with my fingers acting as a blade attacking my the chest cavity and spinal column of my opponent. Both attacks so staggeringly fast the would both have to be counter immediately after each other. However, should my opponent choose to simply counter my stabs to his chest, in the space of that single second he would simply be trapped under my bakudo spell, completely immobilized.

After my attack, I mask my Reiatsu again this time only meters away from my opponent. Now fully revealing my position again I face my opponent wherever he may be. As I do, I release the full extent of my Shunko with the wings on my back erupting of wind SP now growing bigger than the size of my own body with such Reiatsu concentration. My hollowfied eyes gaze at those of my opponent before I send a single yet deadly powerful roundhouse kick straight towards him. Along with the kick a large portion of my wind element, Shunko is thrown at him creating a miniature Tornado along which shoots straight to the entirety of the fullbringers body hoping to simply crush his entire body under the pressure of the wind. Watching on I carefully observe how my opponent will react to such an attack as I disperse of my shunko.

Last edited by konoha chimp; 10-29-2013 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Decided to paragraph it more so it's easier to read.
Old 10-29-2013, 08:16 PM   #11
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

still, fullbring state = I'm at 90% power. You haven't even released yet (I think)

As the chains are summoned, I ignore them, focusing instead on the reitsu of my opponent. Being able to track you, I responding by re positioning my hands. When you go to strike me, I release to blasts of air, one from each palm, altering your angle enough to glance off the armor. Now I'ma a PoW, so I sit there thinking before, for a brief moment, I can't see at all. The darkness clears, and I see memories of previous connections from those who wielded the same fullbring. Those who went above and beyond, creating new techniques. I remembered how to bend energy.
"woah...did you see that?"
Through physical contact with the energy, I force my will upon it, the opposing force being what little direction you put in sending the chains at me, fighting an internal battle that lasts for a brief second. As I win the tug-of-war type mental battle, the chains unravel, and drop, the last bit landing in my hand. Grabbing hold of the chain, I turn and face my opponent.
He seems to be creating mini tornadoes now, with SE of course...
Unraveling the chain, I hurl it towards the tornado, having disrupted the flow of energy moments before. This results in an explosion, causing a chain reaction of spiritual energy explosions to occur. After the fireworks, I target what's left of the tornado. Instead of fighting it, I'll use it myself.
Making sure to keep the pressure around me at a safe level, I inhale through my nose, using my own wind element to create a vacuum to suck up the excess tornado air. Exhaling, I release a burning inferno, bolstered by your own air, toward your face, aiming to burn that smug look off of it. This continues for a few seconds, happening continually without interruption through the means of circular breathing.
"I think I burnt the toast again"

Last edited by -Naruto-; 10-29-2013 at 08:46 PM.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:47 PM   #12
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Seven I need you to judge something.

Spoiler:
Chimp believes that his bakudo completely immobilizes me in the fight, and so I will now give my thought process, and a few other things. Likewise, Chimp has free reign to post his thought process, etc.

^ In the fight I shift the position of my hands

Please read both of our last moves so this discussion makes sense

Exhibit A [highlighted colors]:
Spoiler:
"Bakudō #63. Sajō Sabaku" I chant, just as he would start to fall from the pillar he so nicely made for me. In mid-air a long yellow chain slowly begins to surround my opponents body horizontally which would be able to restrict even some of the strongest of opponents, in the hopes of disabling his movement completely.

This would give my opponent only a single second to escape the chain before it would tighten around and completely immobilize him. In the split fraction of a second my opponent has to escape the bakudo chain, I've already broken down the distance between him and myself within a single flash step.

So here he kind of contradicts himself by writing out the chain slowly surrounds me, and that there is a chance for it not to immobilize me (hopes of). He goes on to state that "slowly" in this case is one second, and the chains will immobilize me.

If you go and look at Bakudo #63 on YouTube, the Vizard that it was used on was able to briefly struggle and move a bit before falling to the ground

Next, #63 is chains of energy that bind. How can this energy bind without being in contact with the body part? Chimp doesn't elaborate, so by going on what is presented to us, the Bakudo would strike the sternum up to the shoulders, and at least down to the humorous, and I think it was halfway down the radius/ulna.

Then there's power difference. I'm a Fullbringer, which in BFV would mean my power is 90% available to me at the start, the 10% being the equivalent to a final bankai, or quincy form. I assume every Fullbringer is at least Ginjo level [power wise], or else we'd be getting stomped here. Chimp is in base form with a Vizard mask, and occasional shunko, and can appear behind me in a split fraction of a second. This forces me to react even faster, which might be understandable because of full power, but it's pretty fast for base.

This concludes what I think about my move.

Last edited by -Naruto-; 10-30-2013 at 08:10 PM.
Old 10-30-2013, 08:08 PM   #13
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

My thoughts:
Spoiler:
Sorry man, I'm not complaining or anything I'm just a little confused because..

Quote:
Both attacks so staggeringly fast the would both have to be countered immediately after each other. However, should my opponent choose to simply counter my stabs to his chest, in the space of that single second he would simply be trapped under my bakudo spell, completely immobilized.
I had said that you would be COMPLETELY immobilized yet it seems you still kinda just brushed them off.

As my attack stated, if my opponent was to simply counter the two attacks step-by-step he would be 'Completely' immobilized. The main focus there being 'completely' as in he couldn't simply just break through the Bakudo like he did. Perhaps I was wrong for wording the attack as blunt as I did.

However, within this instance I believe he should be immobilized simply because in the bleach freeverse it was my assumption that logic of power in the sense of "my strength > your strength" didn't apply.
IF he was able to simply break through a 63 Bakudo, with pure strength, then what is even the point of Kido in the first place? Would it not be like saying: "my opponent blasts me in the face with a Cero, yet I seem to not even be hurt because of my Hierro."

Of which I thought such logic would simply not be allowed.

I do understand in terms of bleach, that him breaking my Bakudo would very easily be possible. That being said, this is the BFV so I just figured you shouldn't simple be able to break through any Bakudo or tank a Kido just by "strength GG" I just thought some degree of evasion would have had to be involved.

Moving on.. I didn't really see my speed as a problem. Two of the fastest characters in the entire series (Youichi/Sui-feng) have displayed use in 'perfect' shunko and its blitzing speed, even in base form. And then there's ALSO the fact I'm also in Vizard form which greatly increases my speed beyond what it already was. So I think my speed is completely fair when you consider it's perfect SHUNKO + Vizard. I've also been in Shunko constantly.

But yeah I'm not complaining and I don't mind continuing the battle if I have to. It's not a problem to me. Just wanted closure on the matter.

Last edited by konoha chimp; 11-01-2013 at 06:09 AM.
Old 11-01-2013, 03:58 PM   #14
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

I hope you do not mind me stepping in real fast on this one.

In BFV, everyone is = in power and so on. That would follow for a Fullbring, like you said Ginjo, other wise FB get killed rapidly fast.

Although, If he stated the Bakudo to be able to even hold you down. It should. The only reason in Bleach, the captain broke out of it when Hachi said it is impossible, is due to the Hollowfacation. The Vizards with a mask grow in power, speed and strength. And Durability iirc. So he broke out of it only due to the power of the mask. That is my only conclusion. But otherwise I can not see being in a Bakudo that is stated to hold the strongest opponents and would be impossible and yoddy yoddy, to be able to just break. That is not to say it can not be. But pure strength with nothing to help would be impossible with out some sport of enhancing ability. Like Spiritual power, Bankai, Full Bring ability, Hollow Powers and so on.

This is my take on it. I can get Seven to come in here. Just throwing that out there. Someone like Dev or Noctis can take a shot as they would know more then me. But I am sure what I said is what it should be. But who knows.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 10:29 PM   #15
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"I remembered how to bend energy"

^ just realized how OP this is lol but I stated this.

[COLOR="Lime"]Shiskobob: If he stated the Bakudo to be able to even hold you down. It should

[/COLOR

Me: If he uses bakudo # [numb], it has a definition to is- a set way it works, which is supplied by bleachwiki for a general understanding. Any meddling would result in a new bakudo technique.

And still even if it holds me down, why can't I move my HANDS? The chain doesn't go that low, and the energy is stationary, and not meddling with my body.

Last edited by -Naruto-; 11-01-2013 at 10:33 PM.
Old 11-02-2013, 09:01 AM   #16
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Eh, I forfeit. Feel like character is OP. [Controlling energy op, knowledge of unlimited past lives op].

GG Chimp, great writing. For future reference, it'd still be good to bring in Seven. I really have no idea whether Shisko and you are correct or not 0.o

Short match Chimp, wanna fight another separate from the tourney? I'll be a Quincy this time around.
Old 11-02-2013, 09:08 AM   #17
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

In my Opinion, Shunko + Vizard mask > Fullbringer in base without Shikai or bankai. (If they have it. For example: Ginjo Kujo.) Vizard mask and Shunko are pretty much equal to the speed/power boosts you get in Bankai. That's why Noctis once said that Soul Reapers are OP. Vizards are even more OP if you ask me, considering they can use Kido, Cero, Hollow Mask, Shunko, etc. Only Arrancar's stats stay low until they release; Soul Reapers are at top speed from the start because their releases rely on their swords, not their bodies like the Arrancars. When making a Fullbringer, I'd recommend it be part Fullbringer and Part Shinigami with no custom kido. I could be wrong. Only thing I'm doing is saying what I think makes sense.

Last edited by joon; 11-02-2013 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Grammer errors
joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 05:40 PM   #18
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

^ makes sense. But for the sake of RP, then how could a fullbringer be relevant? I said a FB has to be at least Ginjo level of awesomeness to be able to compete. I guess that means automatic soul reaper status lol.

We should talk and decide how we will balance everything (the races mostly). What do you think?

Your explanation of SR vs Espada makes sense. I liek.
Old 11-02-2013, 05:55 PM   #19
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

No i under stand what you mean. I was just going based on what Hatchi said and why he was wrong. I am not on anyone's side.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 05:56 PM   #20
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

We should. I think Fullbringers should get a power boost if they activate their Fullbring, meaning they should utilize the bringer light and the thing where they "pull" things or something. Give them some sort of Telekinesis or something to hold them over.

Like Ginjo, all FBs should have Shikai/Bankai that should be related to their FB power.