Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 10-23-2013, 05:14 PM   #41
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 652 Discussion.

The chapter was pretty good c:
Naruto was pretty hot in that last panel, not gonna lie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:47 PM   #42
Namikaze_Naruto
Genin

Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Think there is any significance to the title page (3rd color page) having the Uchiha and Uzumaki clan symbols, not Uchiha and Senju? I recognize it's probably because it is Naruto vs Obito, but with Madara being directly under the Uchiha symbol and Hashirama being directly under the Uzumaki symbol, there has to be some greater meaning...

This does leave open how Naruto gains Shukaku and Gyuuki, which we know from Hagoromo's prophecy should happen...

Also, I don't see Sasuke in the mental realm that Naruto et al. and Obito are in. Am I just missing it or is he not there?

Last edited by Namikaze_Naruto; 10-23-2013 at 06:52 PM.
Namikaze_Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 08:25 PM   #43
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Nonononono, we can't go to the TnJ route, that's the lowest common denominator.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 08:28 PM   #44
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post
Nonononono, we can't go to the TnJ route, that's the lowest common denominator.
if there's one thing about Kishi that I trust, it's this: Kishi will never repeat a plot twice. That Nagato experience will never happen a second time...

Why do you think The TnJ is happening inside Obito's head and not in the physical...

I think Either Sasuke or Madara (preferably Sasuke) will kill him (or even Kakashi) before obito is able to openly say he's sorry in the Physical. Only naruto would have known what happened to obito's conscience before he died.

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:32 AM   #45
Hiei
Veteran Chunin

Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
if there's one thing about Kishi that I trust, it's this: Kishi will never repeat a plot twice. That Nagato experience will never happen a second time...
Haku.
Zabuza.
Gaara.
Cloud ninja.
Nagato.
Kurama.
All other Bijuu.
Hiei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:57 AM   #46
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Interesting that they are doing the tug of war thing. I wonder what Madara is doing during this?
Old 10-24-2013, 10:19 AM   #47
kalmeast

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiei View Post
Haku.
Zabuza.
Gaara.
Cloud ninja.
Nagato.
Kurama.
All other Bijuu.
lol...are you serious? why are you confusing TnJ as a general theme with the details of each listed character's final resolve.....

- Did gaara sacrifice himself for anyone like nagato did?>>>> NO
-Did Kurama sacrifice himself for Naruto?>>>>NO
-Did Haku Sacrifice himself for any good guy, except for Zabuza? >>>NO

Read what I wrote again before jumping into conclusion...

Old 10-24-2013, 11:47 AM   #48
YamiNarutoRendan
Academy Graduate

YamiNarutoRendan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uta Bharadwaj View Post
In the last few pages Obito first thought:-
"Am I regretting this?"
Then he said :-
"Stop, don't come inside me."

Really, This translation.....
Yes, I read that one too. Ultimate Dirty Mind Translation Win!
YamiNarutoRendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 02:00 PM   #49
Hiei
Veteran Chunin

Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
lol...are you serious? why are you confusing TnJ as a general theme with the details of each listed character's final resolve.....

- Did gaara sacrifice himself for anyone like nagato did?>>>> NO
-Did Kurama sacrifice himself for Naruto?>>>>NO

Let me help you with your English. You don't jump "Into" a conclusion, you just jump "to" conclusions. I'll let you fragment your sentences all day long, but that one really irked me.

Did Gaara sacrifice himself? Eventually. Yes, a whole village.
Did Haku sacrifice himself? Yes. You said it yourself. Considering Zabuza was the only person there that he would have sacrificed himself for, that's pretty valid, don't you think? I certainly do.

Face it. Your idol doesn't know how to close off a storyline worth a damn. Don't get mad at me simply because I point out his lack of forte in the department.
You said "Kishi never repeats plots." Plain and simple.
You didn't say "Kishi never repeats the final resolve of his characters deaths and the ways by which they repent and reflect upon their mistkaes".

I'm glad your his white knight and all, and believe me, I still enjoy his work a bit. The ride getting to the end of a fight is sometimes a fun one. I just hate how he closes them out. Just don't start pretending that he doesn't play the same damn card every single arc.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:05 PM   #50
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

....what?!

you really have to have said that in jest....you can't genuinely believe that!

Quote:
lol...are you serious? why are you confusing TnJ as a general theme with the details of each listed character's final resolve....

Oh Christ..Kamel was totally serious up there.

Quote:
l- Did gaara sacrifice himself for anyone like nagato did?>>>> NO
So, those tens of thousands of civilians and soldiers that make up the village he ran..suddenly don't exist?

We're at the point where we're literally pretending entire story arcs didn't happen to justify your defense of a really nonsensical point?

Quote:
l-Did Kurama sacrifice himself for Naruto?>>>>NO
Naw but his mother, Neiji and Hinata sure as hell did.
Quote:
l

...not sure if serious
Quote:
l

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 10-24-2013 at 06:36 PM.
The Immortal Watch Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 03:17 PM   #51
Hiei
Veteran Chunin

Basically, yeah.
Old 10-24-2013, 04:09 PM   #52
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Obito was slowly being affected by Talk No Jutsu, NAruto's resolve, and by the alliance's determination for awhile and has affected his performance towards the end.

TNJ being not likely is a strange conclusion as of this moment. Kishimoto could surprise us and he has done that before but those aren't often.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 06:23 PM   #53
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Let me help you with your English. You don't jump "Into" a conclusion, you just jump "to" conclusions. I'll let you fragment your sentences all day long, but that one really irked me.

Did Haku sacrifice himself? Yes. You said it yourself. Considering Zabuza was the only person there that he would have sacrificed himself for, that's pretty valid, don't you think? I certainly do.

Face it. Your idol doesn't know how to close off a storyline worth a damn. Don't get mad at me simply because I point out his lack of forte in the department.
You didn't say "Kishi never repeats the final resolve of his characters deaths and the ways by which they repent and reflect upon their mistkaes".

I'm glad your his white knight and all, and believe me, I still enjoy his work a bit. The ride getting to the end of a fight is sometimes a fun one. I just hate how he closes them out. Just don't start pretending that he doesn't play the same damn card every single arc.
Don't worry. Beethoven is subtle. Beethoven is not subtle. Beethoven is both subtle and obtuse AT THE SAME TIME.

Some people contradict themselves. A special few take the next leap into logical contradiction to reach the three-way paradox.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 07:20 PM   #54
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Ehhhhh. I really wanted more characters to die off. :\
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:39 PM   #55
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I don't debate with anyone who points out grammatical errors...It's lame...dont' do that again

Gaara's sacrifice was not the same as Nagato...Nagato used a jutsu that'd kill him... Gaara fought for his villaga and protected them and got captured and killed....

How can you compare Haku's resolve to Nagato's...come on! Haku was not TnJ'd... he from the start didn't have the heart to kill naruto & sasuke...

I don't have to argue this at all... I can point you to comments i've made that said, Kishi knows how to hype characters but his final resolution is bad. I admit where kishi fails... I'm not close minded to truth! So I don't need to face anything.

You didn't say "Kishi never repeats the final resolve of his characters deaths and the ways by which they repent and reflect upon their mistakes".

lol...i don't have to say all that for someone who understands to know what I mean... I used the word "plot" not "storyline" for a reason. If you know, plots are the details of the storyline. So although the outcome of story may seem the same, i.e. TnJ, the plot isn't the same.
The theme is: Naruto has a special gifts to change people. He changed Gaara, Nagato, Neji, by the same gift but the plot (details) of the outcome was different in each case. These plots are just variations of the same theme...understood?

Well, like I said, I don't have to argue this...I've shared the same views when it was fair to.

Listen, the minute kishi makes a different "story" to the resolve of a villain's character, he would have deviated from his main purpose of WHO NARUTO IS. He chose this TnJ for a reason. As much as Naruto is similar to Jiraiya, Jiraiya is ready to change his will and use his fist. Jiraiya gave up on Oro. Likewise, as much as Nagato is similar to Naruto, he also changed because of circumstances. Now, obito is closest to Naruto's character and he changed also. Should Naruto change, then the whole purpose of "not going against his Nindo" would have been futile. He would have failed. Naruto doesn't believe Killing the adversary is the only way to end a conflict. Kishi's intent is to show a utopia of how peace can be obtained. As unrealistic as utopia can be, without it, his ambitions to administer that ideal, through naruto would have failed.

So when I say something, it's better to ask for further enlightenment before responding without the understanding. I got no ought against you but you need to relax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Don't worry. Beethoven is subtle. Beethoven is not subtle. Beethoven is both subtle and obtuse AT THE SAME TIME.

Some people contradict themselves. A special few take the next leap into logical contradiction to reach the three-way paradox.
lol...are you scared to address me directly or are you just looking for a response? I like how I can drag you out of your hiding;
COME...woo*

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
....what?!

you really have to have said that in jest....you can't genuinely believe that!

Oh Christ..Kamel was totally serious up there.

So, those tens of thousands of civilians and soldiers that make up the village he ran..suddenly don't exist?

We're at the point where we're literally pretending entire story arcs didn't happen to justify your defense of a really nonsensical point?

Naw but his mother, Neiji and Hinata sure as hell did.

...not sure if serious

try your hardest! your comments don't interest me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
Ehhhhh. I really wanted more characters to die off. :\
hey...where have you been... you're under arrest

Last edited by kalmeast; 10-24-2013 at 08:46 PM.
Old 10-24-2013, 09:08 PM   #56
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lol...are you scared to address me directly or are you just looking for a response? I like how I can drag you out of your hiding;
COME...woo*
..are you crazy?
Quote:
try your hardest! your comments don't interest me.

don't tell me you're already breaking and are gonna start spouting off posturing lines from anime characters to compensate for your total failure to make a point that wasn't totally insane.

The Immortal Watch Dog is offline   Reply With Quote