Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2013, 03:50 PM   #41
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Ultimate combatant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,459
Rep Power: 21
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Tobirama vs Muu

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Then again hashirama used a mokubunshin. Could easily differ from kagebunshin in that matter. A retired old hiruzen could make the same amount as edo tobirama while he was maintaining reaper death seal at the same time.
Well, even so. Tobirama in the same chapter said, "Only two... It seems this is my best" implying he cannot make more because of the barrier!!!

And it is not necessary that you need a lot of Chakra, it seems that the user gives life but does not need that much Chakra to perform the Seal!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Tobirama is a better sensor based on what feat?
Sensing more characters and sensing people that are far away and recognizing from which clan someone is by their Chakra!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
His 'intelligence' is half the reason the war is even possible. He hasnt been shown to be much smarter then the likes of minato/itachi.
In his fights he has been shown to be very analytical and gives the best explanations of why and how some Jutsu works!!!

He also quickly spots the opportunities and weaknesses!!!

And he created some of the best and strongest Jutsu!!!

Creating a Jutsu is harder than just learning one that is known!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
On top of that muu is not very stupid. Even tricking onoki/gaara into thinking he was beaten. Hence the gap between their intelligence is not large enough to matter.

Tobirama's intelligence would matter in almost any fight. Even if Tobirama fought Hashirama, his intelligence ould still be an important factor. I am not saying Tobirama would win against Hashirama but his intelligence would change the way the fight would go like!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Please give me some examples.
He is a Senju.

He fought well even when he was not at his full power.

Tobirama raising his Chakra enough to make Sasuke, Orochimaru, Juugo and Suigetsu nervous.

Tobirama resisting Edo Tensei until Orochimaru used Hashirama's cells.

Tobirama making 2 Kage Bunshin when Hashirama could not make more than 6 Mokuton Bunshin in Sage Mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
I have already said that hashirama was actually the one who used bringer of darkness not tobirama.
Well, he did in the Anime!!!

And it says here all feats are allowed so Anime feats are allowed as well!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:52 AM   #42
Arale Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Arale Uchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: In Your Mums Bed
Posts: 1,591
Rep Power: 8
Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Send a message via Skype™ to Arale Uchiha
Default Re: Tobirama vs Muu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
How was Minato's ftg better when he himself said tobirama's was better?

Don't remember Minato ever saying that.

Which chapter did he say that??
__________________
Shinobi are people who endure to achieve their goals… but depending on what they choose as their goal they change… like Madara and I…- Hashirama Senju


Spoiler:
Top 5 Powerful Characters in Naruto
Sage of Six Paths (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Madara Uchiha (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Obito Uchiha (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Hashirama Senju
Naruto Uzumaki (While Jinchuriki of Kurama)
Arale Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 08:31 AM   #43
Kakashi11
Chunin
 
Kakashi11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Jersey, UK
Posts: 877
Rep Power: 7
Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Tobirama vs Muu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
Actually yes I do, they used the plan because they were edo tensei therefore they could not die and attacks hitting them meant nothing, that's why they used the plan in the first place.

And reguardless of rather I used a filler as an example or not the point was that when someone else can do something someone else can't does not make them stronger than the other person and ounce again let's take a really good look at this. You knew what I meant you just wanted to nitpick.

You say Tobirama's water style was no good against god tree, that Sarutobi was owned buy Juubito and this is supposed to mean that Sarutobi is weak and that Tobirama's water style is not strong?...are we all forgetting that the things they were facing were basically god in their world?
You just admitted yourself it was to test whether or not they would die or not, therefore there was a 50:50 chance they could die. The Kages would not take such a risk.

No it's the rules, i'm not nitpicking i'm just trying to help members of the site
Your example makes no sense, Itachi cannot use bijuu mode but he can still beat Naruto with izanami. Shisui cannot use bijuu mode but he can still beat Naruto with Koto.

Your logic again makes no sense, how come TenTen is still alive yet Hirzuen got one shotted, keep in mind that TenTen has been fighting for a lot longer than Hiruzen. Sure TenTen is not on the front line but she is still susceptible to attacks. Another example is Sakura, she is not as strong as Tobi yet she is still alive and she was up at the front with NaruSasu.
Btw if the tree is a god then why does it fail to be able to stop the ninja alliance multiple times.

Dayuum, I got one day and all hell breaks loose lol, so many people have commented haha
__________________
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 09:00 AM   #44
Arale Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Arale Uchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: In Your Mums Bed
Posts: 1,591
Rep Power: 8
Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Send a message via Skype™ to Arale Uchiha
Default Re: Tobirama vs Muu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi11 View Post
You just admitted yourself it was to test whether or not they would die or not, therefore there was a 50:50 chance they could die. The Kages would not take such a risk.

No it's the rules, i'm not nitpicking i'm just trying to help members of the site
Your example makes no sense, Itachi cannot use bijuu mode but he can still beat Naruto with izanami. Shisui cannot use bijuu mode but he can still beat Naruto with Koto.

Your logic again makes no sense, how come TenTen is still alive yet Hirzuen got one shotted, keep in mind that TenTen has been fighting for a lot longer than Hiruzen. Sure TenTen is not on the front line but she is still susceptible to attacks. Another example is Sakura, she is not as strong as Tobi yet she is still alive and she was up at the front with NaruSasu.
Btw if the tree is a god then why does it fail to be able to stop the ninja alliance multiple times.




Dayuum, I got one day and all hell breaks loose lol, so many people have commented haha

First of all Hirzuen was fighting Obito one on one thats why he was hurt and TenTen is just a weak pathetic shinobi that should not be compared to a hokage, all she does is just stand there god I hate her.

The god tree has already killed and the chakra of thousands of ninja alliance so thats no true.

Sakura is not really fighting she's dealing with the injured shinobi.
__________________
Shinobi are people who endure to achieve their goals… but depending on what they choose as their goal they change… like Madara and I…- Hashirama Senju


Spoiler:
Top 5 Powerful Characters in Naruto
Sage of Six Paths (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Madara Uchiha (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Obito Uchiha (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Hashirama Senju
Naruto Uzumaki (While Jinchuriki of Kurama)
Arale Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 09:05 AM   #45
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator
 
BMC1994's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Lost in a finite life.
Posts: 6,528
Rep Power: 29
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Tobirama vs Muu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
Well, even so. Tobirama in the same chapter said, "Only two... It seems this is my best" implying he cannot make more because of the barrier!!!

And it is not necessary that you need a lot of Chakra, it seems that the user gives life but does not need that much Chakra to perform the Seal!!!



Sensing more characters and sensing people that are far away and recognizing from which clan someone is by their Chakra!!!



In his fights he has been shown to be very analytical and gives the best explanations of why and how some Jutsu works!!!

He also quickly spots the opportunities and weaknesses!!!

And he created some of the best and strongest Jutsu!!!

Creating a Jutsu is harder than just learning one that is known!!!




Tobirama's intelligence would matter in almost any fight. Even if Tobirama fought Hashirama, his intelligence ould still be an important factor. I am not saying Tobirama would win against Hashirama but his intelligence would change the way the fight would go like!!!



He is a Senju.

He fought well even when he was not at his full power.

Tobirama raising his Chakra enough to make Sasuke, Orochimaru, Juugo and Suigetsu nervous.

Tobirama resisting Edo Tensei until Orochimaru used Hashirama's cells.

Tobirama making 2 Kage Bunshin when Hashirama could not make more than 6 Mokuton Bunshin in Sage Mode.



Well, he did in the Anime!!!

And it says here all feats are allowed so Anime feats are allowed as well!!!
Or implying he can only make two?

We have no way of knowing that

Although im using wiki here which could easily be wrong, muu according to said wiki can sense people from several kilometers away and can distinguish both relatives and recognize from which population some is based on the chakra he senses.

That seems as good if not better then anything i can recall from tobirama.

Wasnt mu the one who deducted someone else other then tobirama resurrected him and the other kages? Seems analytical to me.

Muu seems to be the one who created a stronger jutsu (dust release) would that make him smarter?

I am saying due to both characters having above avarage intellect the difference would be negligible.

Maybe tobirama was a exception among the senju. Having low(er) chakra reserves. I mean his brother is the only one with wood release so why not?

Yet hashirama did the same with just his voice

Orochimaru wasnt controlling him till he 'activated' the cells.

Hiruzen could make 2 kage bunshin. While being retirement age, fighting 3 kage level ninja and summoned a monkey and a shingami. What you said only makes it looks like tobirama indeed has lower chakra reserves then the other senju we know(tsunade/hashirama)

Cant use genjutsu on what you cant see
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 10:49 AM   #46
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Ultimate combatant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,459
Rep Power: 21
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Tobirama vs Muu

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Or implying he can only make two?
No. He would already know how many Kage Bunshin he can make, he wouldn't be confirming it. And saying only implies he could make more. Also, the fact that Hashirama said that he could make only as many Mokuton Bunshin shows that he could not make more while using barrier.

And Hashirama could only make 6 Mokuton Bunshin. Considering Madara could easily make 35 of them it is clear that the barrier was limiting them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
We have no way of knowing that
Just like we have no way of knowing that using barrier limits number of Mokuton Bunshin but does not limit of Kage Bunshin!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Although im using wiki here which could easily be wrong, muu according to said wiki can sense people from several kilometers away and can distinguish both relatives and recognize from which population some is based on the chakra he senses.
Well, he has feats of sensing smaller distances than Tobirama!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
That seems as good if not better then anything i can recall from tobirama.
Why?


Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Wasnt mu the one who deducted someone else other then tobirama resurrected him and the other kages? Seems analytical to me.
Yes but not nearly as analytical as Tobirama!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Muu seems to be the one who created a stronger jutsu (dust release) would that make him smarter?
Well, Tobirama invented Jutsu that are even stronger. And he invented 3 of them. Besides, Jinton or Dust Release Style is Kekkei Tota!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
I am saying due to both characters having above avarage intellect the difference would be negligible.
Well, Tobirama is still more intelligent!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Maybe tobirama was a exception among the senju. Having low(er) chakra reserves. I mean his brother is the only one with wood release so why not?
There is no reason to believe he was an exception. There is no reason to believe that. To assume something is different than it usually is, you need a strong argument. You want us to assume something that is against hype and that has no proof or reason to consider. Just like assuming Barrier limits number of Mokuton Bunshin but not the number of Kage Bunshin!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Yet hashirama did the same with just his voice
It was not the voice. Hashirama raised his Chakra as well. Tobirama told Hashirama that he does not need to raise his Chakra so much!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Orochimaru wasnt controlling him till he 'activated' the cells.
No. It already worked on Hiruzen and Minato while it could not control Tobirama. This was also noted by Tobirama. Then Orochimaru strengthened his control with Hashirama's cells.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Hiruzen could make 2 kage bunshin. While being retirement age, fighting 3 kage level ninja and summoned a monkey and a shingami. What you said only makes it looks like tobirama indeed has lower chakra reserves then the other senju we know(tsunade/hashirama)
But not when using a barrier. The barrier which limited Hashirama from using at least 25 Mokuton Bunshin to 6 Mokuton Bunshin. Either way, doing that barrier is too difficult, so it limits the amount of Bunshin and possibly and very likely some other techniques!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Cant use genjutsu on what you cant see
Jiraiya disagrees!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 11:33 AM   #47
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator
 
BMC1994's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Lost in a finite life.
Posts: 6,528
Rep Power: 29
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Tobirama vs Muu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
No. He would already know how many Kage Bunshin he can make, he wouldn't be confirming it. And saying only implies he could make more. Also, the fact that Hashirama said that he could make only as many Mokuton Bunshin shows that he could not make more while using barrier.

And Hashirama could only make 6 Mokuton Bunshin. Considering Madara could easily make 35 of them it is clear that the barrier was limiting them.



Just like we have no way of knowing that using barrier limits number of Mokuton Bunshin but does not limit of Kage Bunshin!!!



Well, he has feats of sensing smaller distances than Tobirama!!!



Why?




Yes but not nearly as analytical as Tobirama!!!




Well, Tobirama invented Jutsu that are even stronger. And he invented 3 of them. Besides, Jinton or Dust Release Style is Kekkei Tota!!!



Well, Tobirama is still more intelligent!!!



There is no reason to believe he was an exception. There is no reason to believe that. To assume something is different than it usually is, you need a strong argument. You want us to assume something that is against hype and that has no proof or reason to consider. Just like assuming Barrier limits number of Mokuton Bunshin but not the number of Kage Bunshin!!!



It was not the voice. Hashirama raised his Chakra as well. Tobirama told Hashirama that he does not need to raise his Chakra so much!!!




No. It already worked on Hiruzen and Minato while it could not control Tobirama. This was also noted by Tobirama. Then Orochimaru strengthened his control with Hashirama's cells.



But not when using a barrier. The barrier which limited Hashirama from using at least 25 Mokuton Bunshin to 6 Mokuton Bunshin. Either way, doing that barrier is too difficult, so it limits the amount of Bunshin and possibly and very likely some other techniques!!!



Jiraiya disagrees!!!
There is no reason he couldnt be confirming it.

Madara was 1. a edo tensei. 2.Already had a massive chakra pool while alive 3. This massive chakra pool is further amplified by hashiramas cells.

Them being different jutsu does suggest that.

And tobiramas sensing range is larger based on what?

Because that easily can compete with tobiramas best sensing feats.

Based on....what?

Err no dust release is stronger supported by on panel feats ,then any direct damage (which means not counting edo tensei - which depends on the strenght of the one summoned) jutsu tobirama has invented.

Regardless his chakra pool doesnt matter much when dust release beats anything tobirama has to offer. Would any of tobiramas offensive jutsu clash with dust release the result would be a instant loss for tobirama.

Jiraiya uses sound genjutsu.

Tobirama cant reach muu due to the facts that muu can fly and tobirama would need to tag muu before he could teleport to Him. And in the air muu has the advantage as dust release beats any long range jutsu tobirama has.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 12:53 PM   #48
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Ultimate combatant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,459
Rep Power: 21
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Tobirama vs Muu

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
There is no reason he couldnt be confirming it.

Madara was 1. a edo tensei. 2.Already had a massive chakra pool while alive 3. This massive chakra pool is further amplified by hashiramas cells.
The fact he was confirming it means he had to find out how many clones he can make while having a barrier.

Just like Hashirama said that 6 clones is the maximum numbers of clones he can make while using the barrier. If it limits the number of Mokuton Bunshin, it limits any other Bunshin or technique that use a lot of Chakra.

It still doesn't change the fact that Hashirama was limited, therefore anyone else using the barrier was limited as well!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Them being different jutsu does suggest that.
No. Both are Bunshin Jutsu. Both have similar characteristics. Both create a solid clone!!!

And both use Chakra. Using barrier Jutsu requires lot of Chakra so it limits the amount of Mokuton Bunshin and Kage Bunshin!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
And tobiramas sensing range is larger based on what?

Because that easily can compete with tobiramas best sensing feats.
Tobirama sensed Madara from Konoha!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Based on....what?
Based on the fact that Tobirama explained better with more details and has shown a better understanding. He also did this more times and has shown to quickly analyze situations and spot weaknesses and opportunities and decide what to do!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Err no dust release is stronger supported by on panel feats ,then any direct damage (which means not counting edo tensei - which depends on the strenght of the one summoned) jutsu tobirama has invented.
But that is Kekkei Tota!!!

These techniques are different. It is not about which is more destructive. It is about which is better. All three that Tobirama are created are better.

And he created more techniques!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Jiraiya uses sound genjutsu.
Yes but to use Genjutsu you manipulate senses. Even if Muu is invisible he still has his senses. Which means Tobirama can use Genjutsu on him!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Tobirama cant reach muu due to the facts that muu can fly and tobirama would need to tag muu before he could teleport to Him. And in the air muu has the advantage as dust release beats any long range jutsu tobirama has.
This is the only part of debate that is actually meaningful. Everything else we discussed was really just facts, from Tobirama having a lot of Chakra and being able to use more clones, to him being intelligent and analytical.

Tobirama has kept up with Minato and Bijuu mode Naruto and Obito!!!

His Space Time technique should allow him to teleport from many attacks.

His intelligence should allow him to win this battle.

My point is not even that Tobirama wins. I was just trying to present a few facts that were ignored in this thread for those people who are willing to do so and debate here!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 01:27 PM   #49
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,172
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Tobirama vs Muu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi11 View Post
You just admitted yourself it was to test whether or not they would die or not, therefore there was a 50:50 chance they could die. The Kages would not take such a risk.

No it's the rules, i'm not nitpicking i'm just trying to help members of the site
Your example makes no sense, Itachi cannot use bijuu mode but he can still beat Naruto with izanami. Shisui cannot use bijuu mode but he can still beat Naruto with Koto.

Your logic again makes no sense, how come TenTen is still alive yet Hirzuen got one shotted, keep in mind that TenTen has been fighting for a lot longer than Hiruzen. Sure TenTen is not on the front line but she is still susceptible to attacks. Another example is Sakura, she is not as strong as Tobi yet she is still alive and she was up at the front with NaruSasu.
Btw if the tree is a god then why does it fail to be able to stop the ninja alliance multiple times.

Dayuum, I got one day and all hell breaks loose lol, so many people have commented haha
OK first of all and listen closely this time because you have failed to grasp his concept twice they were edo tensei they could not die, they didn't know the jutsu could erase ninjutsu and therefore kill edo tensei they thought it was just another dust release and were trying to see how long it lasted. it didn't matter that there was a 50% chance it could kill them because they didn't think it could.

Secondly the point was that just because someone else can do something someone else can't doesn't make them stronger so you mentioning itachi no being able to use Bijuu was pointless.

Tenten was not on the front lines, she was not fighting anyone as powerful as Hiruzen was so you have no point there, no one is paying attention to her, she's not the focus of the attack. Sakura was only at the front when there were Bijuu spawn which everyone basically took out, so you have no point there either, plus Sakura's the main female she's not going to die the plot will not allow it.


Lastly don't act like you don't know that thing is like god in their world its the reason chakra exist, its the reason the first ninja was able to use chakra and stop and entire war by herself its the reason SO6P even existed in the first place to stop it, its the entire reason the ninja world exist and the reason its failed to stop the ninja alliance is due to plot no jutsu because realistically it'd have killed all of them a long time ago, but its bad for the plot and you know it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arale Uchiha View Post
Don't remember Minato ever saying that.

Which chapter did he say that??
It was back when the silver and gold brothers showed up and he started talking about the 2nd Hokage to naruto I can't remember the chapter exactly but I can find it.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 10-23-2013 at 01:35 PM.
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 01:42 PM   #50
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Shisko Shi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Role Plays; The BG's; The Fan Forge
Posts: 13,351
Rep Power: 35
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Re: Tobirama vs Muu

Minato's Flying Thunder God is better, and faster then Tobirama, who ever said it is not needs to go read the arrival of Minato again. Tobirama even stated this.
__________________
Quote:
The Homecoming King
Spoiler:

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 01:53 PM   #51
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,172
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Tobirama vs Muu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
Minato's Flying Thunder God is better, and faster then Tobirama, who ever said it is not needs to go read the arrival of Minato again. Tobirama even stated this.
Then Kishimoto needs to fix his manga because Minato told Naruto that Tobirama's space time jutsu was superior to his own and if Tobirama said that Minato's was better then they're contradicting each other.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 01:56 PM   #52
joon
Special Jonin Candidate
 
joon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Helping someone.
Posts: 18,590
Rep Power: 41
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: Tobirama vs Muu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
Then Kishimoto needs to fix his manga because Minato told Naruto that Tobirama's space time jutsu was superior to his own and if Tobirama said that Minato's was better then they're contradicting each other.
This.
__________________
Joonicorn
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 11:59 PM   #53
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator
 
BMC1994's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Lost in a finite life.
Posts: 6,528
Rep Power: 29
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Tobirama vs Muu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post

These techniques are different. It is not about which is more destructive. It is about which is better. All three that Tobirama are created are better.

And he created more techniques!!!

Yes but to use Genjutsu you manipulate senses. Even if Muu is invisible he still has his senses. Which means Tobirama can use Genjutsu on him!!!

This is the only part of debate that is actually meaningful. Everything else we discussed was really just facts, from Tobirama having a lot of Chakra and being able to use more clones, to him being intelligent and analytical.

Tobirama has kept up with Minato and Bijuu mode Naruto and Obito!!!

His Space Time technique should allow him to teleport from many attacks.

His intelligence should allow him to win this battle.

My point is not even that Tobirama wins. I was just trying to present a few facts that were ignored in this thread for those people who are willing to do so and debate here!!!
The jutsu which defeats the opponent the quickest imo is better.

problem is visual genjutsu needs a target he wouldnt be able to see muu the majority of the time.

Thats only due to his FTG. Not his own speed.

True but a element of suprise (due to muu being invisible mostly + plus having a attack which can one shot tobirama) gives him the edge.

Maybe in a case of shikamaru vs kiba or something. But here the difference is very negligible.

Its like would compare madaras and hashirama destructive power they are near equal. And thus are still able to have massive battles the slight difference between their power doesnt matter for the battle.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:03 AM   #54
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Mekuto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: The echoes
Posts: 1,879
Rep Power: 7
Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Tobirama vs Muu

wait so in this situation we want to give the lead to the person that can shoot a beam that takes time to form over the person that invented shadow clones can clone inanimate objects, teleport, and s rank water jutsu...

Muu is in possession of possibly the most destructive force in the ninja world, (not including idiotic magical powers) but it lacks flexibility compared to what tobirama can do with his techniques...

To me Muu is to one dimensional, he lacks the dynamic needed to pull a win from someone who has all the capabilities that Tobirama has.
__________________
"To be a shinobi is to sacrifice oneself. Closing your eyes to the sunlight, distinguishing yourself in the shadows. That is the true form of ninja. Many ninja have died like that… Itachi is not the only one. Niceties… will not make the world go 'round. It's thanks… to people like that… that we have been able to maintain peace." -Danzo Shimura
Mekuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:21 AM   #55
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator
 
BMC1994's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Lost in a finite life.
Posts: 6,528
Rep Power: 29
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Tobirama vs Muu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekuto View Post
wait so in this situation we want to give the lead to the person that can shoot a beam that takes time to form over the person that invented shadow clones can clone inanimate objects, teleport, and s rank water jutsu...

Muu is in possession of possibly the most destructive force in the ninja world, (not including idiotic magical powers) but it lacks flexibility compared to what tobirama can do with his techniques...

To me Muu is to one dimensional, he lacks the dynamic needed to pull a win from someone who has all the capabilities that Tobirama has.
When did the first bolded happen? And his water jutsu just arent that impressive in both power and volume especially when you compare them to mei or kisame.

His teleport is even more restricted then minatos.

Lets say muu just decides to chill in the air for a while maybe throw a kunai or two what would tobirama even do about it?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:41 AM   #56
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Mekuto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: The echoes
Posts: 1,879
Rep Power: 7
Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Tobirama vs Muu

Jump and touch him with a seal that spawns explosive tags...

from what I've seen him do Tobirama's death is ridiculous the only thing that he know that Minamoto can do better is Time Space Barrier... Which while helpful in this fight isn't necessary when thing about the fact that Tobirama isn't mobile with the particle beam is used.

as for the second he stopped a kage's fire attack.. the fact that he has the ability to summon water jutsu form the atmosphere isn't under debate,,, the only other ninja that can clam that are Kisame and Mei...

(p.s) drunk and the three dots are a carry over from work no other meaning intended and also get over it,.. cause I'm not stopping...
__________________
"To be a shinobi is to sacrifice oneself. Closing your eyes to the sunlight, distinguishing yourself in the shadows. That is the true form of ninja. Many ninja have died like that… Itachi is not the only one. Niceties… will not make the world go 'round. It's thanks… to people like that… that we have been able to maintain peace." -Danzo Shimura
Mekuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 07:55 AM   #57
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator
 
BMC1994's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Lost in a finite life.
Posts: 6,528
Rep Power: 29
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Tobirama vs Muu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekuto View Post
Jump and touch him with a seal that spawns explosive tags...

from what I've seen him do Tobirama's death is ridiculous the only thing that he know that Minamoto can do better is Time Space Barrier... Which while helpful in this fight isn't necessary when thing about the fact that Tobirama isn't mobile with the particle beam is used.

as for the second he stopped a kage's fire attack.. the fact that he has the ability to summon water jutsu form the atmosphere isn't under debate,,, the only other ninja that can clam that are Kisame and Mei...

(p.s) drunk and the three dots are a carry over from work no other meaning intended and also get over it,.. cause I'm not stopping...
Didnt know that tobirama had super jumping powers. But okay.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 10:12 AM   #58
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Ultimate combatant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,459
Rep Power: 21
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Tobirama vs Muu

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
The jutsu which defeats the opponent the quickest imo is better.
Well, it depends on how you use it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
problem is visual genjutsu needs a target he wouldnt be able to see muu the majority of the time.
Yes but Tobirama can sense him!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Thats only due to his FTG. Not his own speed.
Well, Space Time Jutsu helps but Tobirama did well with his speed as well!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
True but a element of suprise (due to muu being invisible mostly + plus having a attack which can one shot tobirama) gives him the edge.
Well, Tobirama can sense him. But it is true that this is the best chance for Muu to win!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Its like would compare madaras and hashirama destructive power they are near equal. And thus are still able to have massive battles the slight difference between their power doesnt matter for the battle.
Well, that is true!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 11:14 AM   #59
Kakashi11
Chunin
 
Kakashi11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Jersey, UK
Posts: 877
Rep Power: 7
Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Tobirama vs Muu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arale Uchiha View Post
First of all Hirzuen was fighting Obito one on one thats why he was hurt and TenTen is just a weak pathetic shinobi that should not be compared to a hokage, all she does is just stand there god I hate her.

The god tree has already killed and the chakra of thousands of ninja alliance so thats no true.

Sakura is not really fighting she's dealing with the injured shinobi.
So because Hiruzen was stupid enough to take on Juubito one on one he is excused for being hurt? TenTen is being smart and not going one on one with the ten tails jinchuriki. I hate her as well man haha

So it killed thousands of fodder that makes it strong. It has not killed a single named character. The ten tails in its incomplete form only managed to kill Neji.

Sakura was fighting at points, she killed all the ten tail clones remember. Then she summoned Katsuyu. Plus she was keeping up with SasuNaru for a period of time.
__________________
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 11:21 AM   #60
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Larry01239's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 2,647
Rep Power: 5
Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Tobirama vs Muu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi11 View Post
It has not killed a single named character. The ten tails in its incomplete form only managed to kill Neji.
Who you crappin?
__________________
FC: 3024 5468 9997
Larry01239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.