Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-22-2013, 10:46 AM   #8921
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Default Re: Throw Rasen-Shuriken FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazon1 View Post
My (western) zodiac sign is sagittarius.
Pisces, huh? That really suits you (it's a good thing, in my opinion)[IMG]http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/raccoon/yes-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774081[/ IMG]

Well, I'm normally quite elusive and rarely post more than one post in the same thread, so this thread has managed to keep my interest at least. And that is quite an accomplishment
Yes, my birthday is right at the start..of when that sign begins.

Depends on the content in other threads for me, if there's something for me to reply to, I do. This one I always come back to though. No matter how I maybe. Some what a place I retreat too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenrust View Post
I only stay when I consider something interesting or benifical.
Weird... I figured random mumble..would be anything but benificial, haha.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 11:39 AM   #8922
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

If it's not benifucal it is interesting

Complete credit to LHG for the amazing pic, describes me well :P
Greenrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:41 PM   #8923
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Neither am I but...I'd like to think I can at least run a story okay as long as I have some decisive goal then the rest kind of comes to me.
Like phoenixes.. Setting would be a phoenix nest or volcano..then think on the terrain(s) that come out from a volcano in the real world.. Normally is a wasteland if there is an active volcano..if more dormant, there would be some vegetation close to it. Then just work out from that. ^_^
Im ok with starting something sometimes but thats usually when im in a real mood to start something on RPing which is usually rare for me.lol
True volcano's are usually a perfect area for stuff like that and we do know there are more then one types of terrains for it.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 01:20 AM   #8924
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenrust View Post
If it's not benifucal it is interesting
Like the fact you're green rust instead of orange? O.o
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Im ok with starting something sometimes but thats usually when im in a real mood to start something on RPing which is usually rare for me.lol
True volcano's are usually a perfect area for stuff like that and we do know there are more then one types of terrains for it.
Like the random snowball of posts in your absence?
Unusual things happened when you were away..strangers came and cuddle the flareon's, lol.
Alright, well.. I stopped his over thinking and spontaneously started one and apparently. Might of just have been nice, though he said I'm better then him at RP, lolz.
Answer: "Funny how that is, considering I rarely RP and only do occasionally RP."

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-23-2013, 07:41 AM   #8925
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Don't make me slap you.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-23-2013, 07:44 AM   #8926
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I sorry...
Quote:
You got to take the good with the bad, you Jaceass. D:<
*Official Gurren Lagann FanClub! member badge*
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?
PSN: BlackWingedJace8
Xbox: TheJaceX
Steam: TheJaceX
League:TheJaceX
Origin:TheJaceX
BlackWingedJace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 07:46 AM   #8927
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

At the least you can do, is clean up that mess you made, huh?

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-23-2013, 08:08 AM   #8928
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

Yeah green rust is interesting :O

Complete credit to LHG for the amazing pic, describes me well :P
Greenrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 08:46 AM   #8929
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I'm a little distracted this morning contending with something, lol.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-23-2013, 08:49 AM   #8930
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWingedJace View Post
I sorry...
I did
Quote:
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?
Old 10-23-2013, 09:04 AM   #8931
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well okay? I meant the spam you apparently got everywhere, heh.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-23-2013, 10:31 AM   #8932
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

Sorry.
Quote:
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?
Old 10-23-2013, 10:36 AM   #8933
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

It's alright though. You've already said sorry.. So you need not say it any more?

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-23-2013, 12:51 PM   #8934
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

I is very apologetic when depressed.
Quote:
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?
Old 10-23-2013, 12:55 PM   #8935
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Don't know why but got the feeling you weren't feeling yourself. ^_^ Don't feel bad about what it is that you are. Don't dwell on it and let it eat you. Your life don't let it bring you down. Do what your want to do with YOUR life and not let it treat you like it owns you.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-23-2013, 12:57 PM   #8936
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

I'm always depressed though. My crazieness is am attempt to be happy.
Quote:
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?
Old 10-23-2013, 12:59 PM   #8937
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Wasn't really that crazy though? More, "I'll just post something that makes no sense."

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-23-2013, 01:02 PM   #8938
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

Yeah, I suppose...
Quote:
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?
Old 10-23-2013, 01:03 PM   #8939
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well sensible or not. I'm taking it any way, you're not someone great at trying to get a conversation out of someone huh? But wanted to just post and talk to someone. Am I right?

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-23-2013, 01:06 PM   #8940
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

I have a posting addiction but yeah. I have a feeling I won't be on the forum much longer.
Quote:
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?

Tags
fan club, throw rasen-shuriken, trs