Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 10-18-2013, 06:58 PM   #41
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal
Default Re: RIFT RP Thread. Chuuk, Freedom for Human.

(Really its just a brain as a control centre and reenforced bones, producing blood cells, blood and brain are the only not cyborg things he really needs)

"No thanks" Seth replied to the man. "You should just relax as much as you can, seeing as there's no one to serve" he said pointing to Alex.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Idekal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 07:13 PM   #42
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

(hmm no heart? do have a mec heart? what is making the blood?)

"Yes sir, I hope you do well on your coming days." He then turns around and heads back to the small working area of the plane.

Ways on how to beat Zorlock
Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
still nothing, one more time
Spoiler:
yeah man, your not beating him ever
zorlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 07:36 PM   #43
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.

( Yeah a mechanical heart, the bone marrow produces the blood, as normal. Also why he still needs to eat and drink)

Seth began looking out the window again, just looking at the clouds and the sea, hoping everything could be as calm as the two.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-18-2013, 07:36 PM   #44
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

( Yeah a mechanical heart, the bone marrow produces the blood, as normal. Also why he still needs to eat and drink)

Seth began looking out the window again, just looking at the clouds and the sea, hoping everything could be as calm as the two.

Old 10-18-2013, 08:22 PM   #45
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

The plane began to lower, soon landing on a flat top air way. "We have landed on Fort Weno, I hope you both have a great day." The man said as he walked over to the door, getting it ready to open and let the two men leave.

Ways on how to beat Zorlock
Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
still nothing, one more time
Spoiler:
yeah man, your not beating him ever
zorlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 12:03 AM   #46
Dargonget the unholy
Genin

Dargonget the unholy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Dargonget the unholy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Dargonget the unholy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Dargonget the unholy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Alex had awakend after the plane had touch the ground. getting up out of the chair and made his way to the briefing room, where he will fine his boss and gear.
Dargonget the unholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 05:18 PM   #47
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Seth got up and followed Alex to the briefing. Something big must of been coming up, with the new plane and all.