Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 08-31-2013, 04:51 PM   #5521
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread

Hey how did everybody reading this enjoy Summer? .. We will soon be in September and I tell you moving on into Fall is bitter/sweet. Goodbye to warm fun summer days and nights.............. Ah well on a much brighter side there is much to look forward to and I thank God for all that is given and what is to come. I just want to post the trailer again so we all can have it as a reminder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQii9bpe8Fc

Making the dlc an option instead of buying the whole game was a very smart move and a nice move by the devs. Also, releasing full copies at a cheaper price with all the dlc is great too. I really love the fact that pc is getting it and I hope that is how it will be from now on. Maybe more systems like Nintendo might also have future naruto games also.

I look forward to more info on the game such as: a peek on what some of the new missions are, and what more "may" be added, and lastly the specific release dates for all the regions and for the STEAM version.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 08-31-2013 at 10:40 PM.
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:07 AM   #5522
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Little reminder. I hope you guys don't mind.
I'm not a fan of spamming so, to me, this is really an exception.

I need your help for our Youtube channel!
Co-hosts and section helpers wanted. Please CLICK HERE to view.

Official Youtube Username Voting
We need a good name for our Youtube channel. Please CLICK HERE to vote.

Thank you so much for reading. This Youtube channel is for everyone.
We need people from every single section for fun and inspiring suggestions.
If you have any questions towards this, please feel free to send me a PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:17 PM   #5523
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
Little reminder. I hope you guys don't mind.
I'm not a fan of spamming so, to me, this is really an exception.

I need your help for our Youtube channel!
Co-hosts and section helpers wanted. Please CLICK HERE to view.

Official Youtube Username Voting
We need a good name for our Youtube channel. Please CLICK HERE to vote.

Thank you so much for reading. This Youtube channel is for everyone.
We need people from every single section for fun and inspiring suggestions.
If you have any questions towards this, please feel free to send me a PM.
I have supreme confidence everything will work out with the youtube channel there are so many members here! anyhow let me try and get back on topic ....

Well just great 2 am and I cant sleep and there is no one to get excited with about new naruto stuff ....sigh..datte...ba....yo...sigh... I wonder what the Kishimoto bros , and Matsuyama san..is doing now ..

I cant even play any storms my friend borrowed my xbox and my ps3 has been so abused since day 1 it struggles to stay on ....Storm should release on all systems it would probably give me motivation to get all systems haha. If it came out on wii U I would have a wii U , if it came out on ps4 and xbox1 I would prob have those too....

I cant believe this... I had it for both systems as the ultimate back up and now.... I basically cant play any....Itachi was right ....

*remembers quote*..."hmph...sometimes things don't go as planned"....(itachi)

Ah well in a couple of months the pc version will be out and I cant wait for that...plus, I will get back my 360 in November since my friend wont need it after that point (I cant go back on my word and ask for it back)....and my ps3 will be rested by then or even fixed....yeah there is always hope hahah!!!
I feel better already....

*heads out to train*

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 09-04-2013 at 12:18 AM.
Old 09-09-2013, 01:21 PM   #5524
Lewt
Genin

Lewt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

So it needs 2 Gigs of RAM.
I think CC2 is lying to us to make the game look better.
There's NO way that its going to be as strong as Crysis 3. The engine of Storm 3 is one that nobody knows and nobody gives a , compare it to Cryengine3 rofl.
CC2 *facepalm*
Mains Storm 3: Suigetsu, Yagura, Darui
Lewt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 01:27 PM   #5525
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewt View Post
There's NO way that its going to be as strong as Crysis 3. The engine of Storm 3 is one that nobody knows and nobody gives a , compare it to Cryengine3 rofl.
CC2 *facepalm*
Yeah its only 2 gigs must have been a typo. That's pretty funny what you said but cc2 is not trying to lie about stuff to make there stuff better they don't need to... The other anime games do not have the same cell shading or the smooth and fast rate of combat that Storm games have had especially if you compare it to other anime games and anime games soon to be released in the future. I am not knocking the other games but visually CC2's storm games capture the true anime look more so than those others who seem to use a more 3d rendered style.

Cryengine is powerful but is it really unique? Look at some similar engines like unreal 3, frostbite3, or gorilla's Killzone engine and you will see how those types of games share similar engines they all look great really. Storm really has no real competitor to its specific engine since no 3d fighting brawler looks or is as fluid as NUNS games. Imagine what the cc2 naruto games will look like for ps4, xbox1, and PC. We are going to get a taste of that when the PC version of storm 3 FB releases. I am still in shock that a pc version is even on the way. No namco bandai fighter has ever made it to PC and pc needs it as the market is simply over saturated with 1st person shooters.

Naruto is the best anime in the world so naturally I am happy they have the best anime developers in the world making their games. I guess its my opinion but the numbers don't lie. Hurry up Oct 22!

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 09-11-2013 at 01:37 PM.
Old 09-11-2013, 04:11 PM   #5526
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewt View Post
CC2 *facepalm*
You must be joking.
If anything, having too high of a system requirement was a deterrant. It shows poor optimization and anyone without 6GB wouldn't have been able to play it. How is that going to positively entice anyone?
Also, You're comparing a fighting game engine to an FPS sandbox. That's like comparing tennis players to hockey players. Also, it's a damn good engine. It might not do so well frame-wise on the consoles but otherwise it's really, really good about everything else.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click mah Pokemon :3

Rage [VG] is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 04:05 PM   #5527
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Hey everybody !! well I am back and this is the month to celebrate as Full Burst will be here in less than 20 days and a few days extra for the pc version too. I cant wait to play as sage mode kabuto dlc character add on woo hoo ! if they add him I still think my favorite devs could add more .....but if not I am sure they will announce a new game soon anyway so everybody should be happy regardless. I am the best naruto player in the world and as the best I welcome all to challenge me heee heh any system any time any place or at least when my (studies are done) !!!

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 10-04-2013, 07:59 PM   #5528
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
Hey everybody !! well I am back and this is the month to celebrate as Full Burst will be here in less than 20 days and a few days extra for the pc version too. I cant wait to play as sage mode kabuto dlc character add on woo hoo ! if they add him I still think my favorite devs could add more .....but if not I am sure they will announce a new game soon anyway so everybody should be happy regardless. I am the best naruto player in the world and as the best I welcome all to challenge me heee heh any system any time any place or at least when my (studies are done) !!!
Hehe, how about when we fight, we'll re-enact the Kabuto vs uchiha brothers fight?

Old 10-05-2013, 09:47 AM   #5529
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage [VG] View Post
Hehe, how about when we fight, we'll re-enact the Kabuto vs uchiha brothers fight?
A battle with you would be fun sure we can take turns doing that reenactment. I have to pick a support for kabuto so I would go orochimaru one is enough. I wish we could have real 2 or 3 vs 1 battles. Chars like s kabuto, tobi, madara, and the first hokage are so strong they really don't need supports, hee heh I would love to take on a bunch of fighters 3 vs 1. I am getting hyped for this even a sage battle of kabuto vs naruto sounds so fun too.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 10-06-2013, 09:00 AM   #5530
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Quote:
I wish we could have real 2 or 3 vs 1 battles.
We can. I'd have to be the solo player though. I'd show you a screenshot but my capture card is broken atm. I should get a new wire in a few days. If you want to play a few matches with me soon I can show you then.

Old 10-10-2013, 12:45 PM   #5531
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage [VG] View Post
We can. I'd have to be the solo player though. I'd show you a screenshot but my capture card is broken atm. I should get a new wire in a few days. If you want to play a few matches with me soon I can show you then.
I have ur psn but my ps3 is funny right now but I'll try to add you soon, I have not played any storm in months so I'm hyped to play again.
I noticed with my sharringan you said "you" have to be solo ......hmph we'll see about that.....

anyhow my apologies to all my competitors here and all over the world for not playing however I shall return soon God willing..

Cant wait to test all of you especially the fun players...dattebayo!

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 10-10-2013, 08:43 PM   #5532
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm back!!! Not that anyone knows who I am lol.
Old 10-11-2013, 03:13 AM   #5533
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Me and another guy played as Sage Kabuto over at the New York Comic Con. It was pretty fun...I got an ultimate on him, and both of us awakened. It was a close match and I ended up losing but it was an epic match nonetheless.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 09:03 AM   #5534
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Smile Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
I'm back!!! Not that anyone knows who I am lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Me and another guy played as Sage Kabuto over at the New York Comic Con. It was pretty fun...I got an ultimate on him, and both of us awakened. It was a close match and I ended up losing but it was an epic match nonetheless.
Welcome back everybody;
I like what I see from DragonKabuto, the devs in cc2 really captured the details. I'm glad to see they chose to give him a classic adversity awakening over the instant awakening, because I really like to see the classic cinematic sequences and animations with close ups that capture the personality and look of the anime when the camera zooms in on them as they say something cool then the power up or transform hehe.

Two of Kabuto's combos are also very cinematic and over the top and his grab and ultimate jutsu as well so....overall he looks ''very" well made. I wish orochimaru had some of those moves like the snakes on the ground and the combo where the giant snakes rise up and wish a few of the other characters would have some upgrades also, but I'm still very excited we have what we have and besides there will be another game in the future I imagine.

9 more days for the dlc we can all get and 12 more days for the pc version.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 10-13-2013 at 09:06 AM.
Old 10-13-2013, 04:10 PM   #5535
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Hey guys i haven't been online lately but ever since I've been seeing more and more sage mode kabuto gameplay i just got pumped and can't wait to get the dlc.
BTW the anime has just kept on getting better and better even the manga.

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
minato901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 05:34 PM   #5536
jkphantom
Chunin Exam Proctor

jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I have $27 on my PSN, immediately buying Kabuto DLC on day one. ^_^

Quote:
RWBY: A net animation in anime style made by Rooster Teeth (the people who made Red vs. Blue) Has a cult-like following (as exemplified by jkphantom)

Spoiler:
"Ackerman's are basically the Uchiha of Attack on Titan." -spikegilfer1997
jkphantom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 05:32 PM   #5537
shinyi2604
Genin

shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

so... haven't been here in a while huh , it's not that i didn't want to discuss things with you guys, and talk about my passion for the naruto series, and games...

But i guess, life just sorta came in the way of my "happy little nerd" days, so it kinda made it difficult, to even study in school. "Oh Yeah!" there were also lots of great games coming out this year that i just had to play, "the last of us" as one and "GTA V" as another, so there is that. BTB also been reading some SNK and it's awesome. BTW sorry for the off topic but i felt like you deserved some kinda explanation.

Okay so i haven't really been playing Storm 3 a whole lot, mainly because there were so many games i wanted to play, but because of a lack of willpower and energy, i couldn't, but i have been playing it sometimes with my little brother, the new DLC and standalone release "full burst" at first peaked my interest, then turned me down, and now i'm kinda indecisive, on one hand, it's cool getting the extra content and greater visuals, and if anything i might get it for the Uchiha Brothers reunion team-up battle, but on the other hand, it's really only one new character, that we are getting, and i guess i just expected a bit more out of it. Sage Kabuto is definitely a cool character, but... "arrg!" i don't know, just wished for more i guess. OH YEAH! almost forgot about the PC version it's probably gonna be awesome, think of all the mods people will make, the posibilities are endless, me i'm personally a console guy, "so yeah!"

well that's just my thoughts, oh yeah and hey again "Positive" i never knew you left, or if i did i forgot by now, probably because it's been so long

i think i'm back again now, and am gonna try to keep up with this discussion

and it's good to see old faces are still keeping this thread alive, and i believe there were some new too

"well time to read opinions, later"

PSN: shinyi2

storm 3 mains: killer bee(samehada), Yagura, Madara(unsure, but love him so why not), EMS Sasuke, Yugito

those are my mains(as of now)

Last edited by shinyi2604; 10-15-2013 at 06:09 PM.
shinyi2604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 01:18 PM   #5538
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I decided to play storm 3 for old times sakes n this morning there appears to be a patch for the game that fixes a few character problems, such as things like minato's invicibility frames on his awakened jutsu, and things darui's tilt not connecting and quite a few others things. Im actually suprised that CC2 patched their game somewhat ... still not getting full burst but its nice to see CC2 doing something like this.
ElementKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 04:00 PM   #5539
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementKnight View Post
I decided to play storm 3 for old times sakes n this morning there appears to be a patch for the game that fixes a few character problems, such as things like minato's invicibility frames on his awakened jutsu, and things darui's tilt not connecting and quite a few others things. Im actually suprised that CC2 patched their game somewhat ... still not getting full burst but its nice to see CC2 doing something like this.
Thats great news thanks for the update! I cant play it now, so does anyone know what all the other changes are?

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 10-18-2013, 04:58 PM   #5540
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Thats great news thanks for the update! I cant play it now, so does anyone know what all the other changes are?
These are just some things that people said changed I didnt check all of these myself

- Support glitch fixed
- Minato is no longer briefly invincible after using flying raijin level 2 (though his basic kunai can STILL interrupt chakra dashes..)
- Pain and Asuma's chakra shuriken no longer causes heavy stumbling
- Akamaru no longer dashes with Kiba whenever he chakra dashes or combo cancels
- Fuu's seven-tail awakened mode can now be hit properly on the ground just like all the other tailed beasts awakenings.
- Kid Kakashi lost his i-frame during jutsu.
- MM's jutsu can now be interrupted.
- Neji's down combo seems to properly connect now
- Zabuza/Suigetsu's Water Dragon jutsu homing has been nerfed a bit making it easier to dodge
- Madara's Great Fire Annihilation jutsu has lost a bit of overall range and doesn't linger quite as long
- Nagato's awakened jutsu has a bit more start-up time and travels a tiny bit slower
- Fewer hitboxes during Kimimaro's jutsu and it's easier to properly sub out of it
-The slowdown during Madara's combo's isnt as bad
-Darui's tilt connects
-Puppet users puppet guard is now 2 hits only then defeated
-Neji's awakening attacks take less health and less bar
-TS Lees support comes out a bit slower

There are probably more changes made
ElementKnight is offline   Reply With Quote