Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 10-14-2013, 05:41 PM   #1
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Foundation of the Konoha/Sai fanclub Owner/Miley Cyrus fanclub Owner.
TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default What happen to Naruto???????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????

I noticed in the last month there hasn't been a lot of naruto news.
When naruto's birthday came along it was so much news about naruto. Now, It has been a few days. I haven't heard any news about kishi.
New Naruto game is coming!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Miley Cyrus/Destiny Cyrus= Music Hero Queen)
Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink

Last edited by TheBeastMode; 10-14-2013 at 05:44 PM.
TheBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 05:46 PM   #2
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Default Re: What happen to Naruto???????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????

he maybe partying still.

and all those question marks made the forum page spasm 0___0

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 05:48 PM   #3
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Default Re: What happen to Naruto???????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????

He's on break

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 05:48 PM   #4
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Maybe because the manga is about to end IDK.

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink
Old 10-14-2013, 05:48 PM   #5
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

@ LHG Well then there we have it

~World of Meep~
Old 10-14-2013, 05:49 PM   #6
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

What do you mean Jennie?

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 10-14-2013, 05:52 PM   #7
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

It's break week for SJW which gives the mangakas a break to spend time with family and friends.
mangakas usually are up ahead 2 or 3 chapters.

Reason why it's break week is cause of 2 holidays this week.

LHG

Old 10-14-2013, 05:52 PM   #8
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

In Japan?

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 10-14-2013, 05:52 PM   #9
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeastMode View Post
What do you mean Jennie?
the explanation to everything :P

~World of Meep~
Old 10-14-2013, 05:53 PM   #10
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Are you talking about whenn I said its ending?

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 10-14-2013, 05:56 PM   #11
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Nope.

~World of Meep~
Old 10-14-2013, 05:56 PM   #12
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

In SJW they are ahead of their work yes.
But they only submit a chapter once a week to the fans.
It's always good to keep ahead of the chapters.
Especially Kishimoto who already has the ending planned
And so does Kubo and Oda

LHG

Old 10-14-2013, 05:59 PM   #13
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

I kinda want know to the ending.

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink

Last edited by TheBeastMode; 10-14-2013 at 06:03 PM.
Old 10-14-2013, 06:21 PM   #14
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeastMode View Post
In Japan?
There was a national Holiday yesterday [14th] here, but I don't know if that will affect anything

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
EternalSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 06:22 PM   #15
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

I don't know all the Canada hoildays myself.

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 10-14-2013, 06:47 PM   #16
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalSasuke View Post
There was a national Holiday yesterday [14th] here, but I don't know if that will affect anything
National holiday14th-16th supposedly anyway.
I had to edit due to misreading something.
Sorry.

LHG

Last edited by LilHinataGirl; 10-14-2013 at 06:54 PM.
Old 10-14-2013, 08:54 PM   #17
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

^
According to my calendar, it's just the 14th...

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
Old 10-14-2013, 09:01 PM   #18
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Think Kishi is still on vacation. Traveling around the world.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:03 PM   #19
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalSasuke View Post
^
According to my calendar, it's just the 14th...
Probably but also stated most of SJW is going to be off
Meaning break week.
I'm hearing One Piece is the only one being released.
Not sure though.

LHG

Old 10-15-2013, 09:05 PM   #20
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

I wouldn't be surprised if Oda-sensei kept working, but wouldn't that make the Shonen magazine quite empty?

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ