Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 10-07-2013, 03:27 PM   #41
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto vs Spider-Man

He reacted to pain st and tagged him in base launching an combo in under 5 sec. Which consisted of frs that crossed a good portion of that massive ct crater, launching a thousand clones and ,finally releasing and forming a rasengan. People mention the roshi and Krillin fight from db as fast but that was never shown plus it didn't involve the distances the two characters worked with nor anywhere near as much combat.

Yep nope even without a bijuudama spiderman can't deal with Naruto clones, summonings, and rasengans.

Spiderman vs Sagemode would be a somewhat even fight leaning towards spidey. It is more even than anything. Everything above that he is weaker by a good degree.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:03 PM   #42
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Quote:
Yep nope even without a bijuudama spiderman can't deal with Naruto clones, summonings, and rasengans.
Yep, let me explain again. One summon will only help Spiderman use it to swing with. He also takes about 5 seconds to summon a toad.

Clones, he can as while he is summoning clones he is open in that 5 second attack that one gets webbed, (preferably the main) and then swung around smacking all the clones down. Since they would normally be a one hit down.

Rasengan? You must love to troll, as normal will never hit Spider man. His Spider sense would not allow him to just be hit by a chakra ball... Try again.

TRS would not hit him, it may have speed, but not ubber fast. It took longer then you think to get in that 50 meter range from the smoke bomb. Spider man would just jump over it and to the other side if not pull naruto into it.

Do you wish to continue?

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:13 PM   #43
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Lol did you say he would swing on a summoning. Also where do you get the summoning timeframe from.

One Gamabunta waterbullets are also huge aoe attacks. He alone would overwhelm spidey with his attacks.

Two Spiderman has the state of mind to deal with thousands of opponents casually? When did this happen. There are a multitude of scenes depicting spidey having problem with super powered mass of opponents

Three refer to point number two he can't counter a mass individuals at any given time. He can be overwhelmed with numbers.

Frs it took under a sec to travel that crater. The crater is miles based off the aerial full formed view of ct. That is just one frs. Naruto can now casually toss them with one finger like they are regular shurikens now.

Lol at last part do you?

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 10-07-2013 at 04:29 PM.
Old 10-07-2013, 06:39 PM   #44
Hiei
Veteran Chunin

Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Here he dodges 10 snipers at once.

Explains that he can react to teleporters.

Genjutsu resistance.

Blocks missile explosions with web.

Bored.
Hiei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 06:44 PM   #45
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Which all still equates to him getting dusted off quite easily.Stats don't even need to be debated. Bijudama and BM cloak equates a rape off the rip. The rest is overkill.

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 10-07-2013 at 06:46 PM.
Old 10-07-2013, 07:53 PM   #46
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

:P Those 1-frame mode changes too. He can go straight from base to RM in a near instant.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:11 AM   #47
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

yeaaaa spiderman takes this but only because of his spider sense, and his way of the spider martial art is too much for naruto hand to hand combat wise, even if he surrounds him with clones spiderman prevails, spidermans spidersense= pts sasukes 3 tomoe sharingan, he'll see it b4 its coming, and i know spiderman has enough speed to dodge rasen shuriken and the bijuu bomb no doubt

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:50 AM   #48
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'm basically done. I explained my part yet is somewha ignored by trolls.

Frost ninja. The hell is RM?

Also he never entered sage mode rapid speed. I is impossie since he needs to gather the chakra. I look at that page and all I got was Itachi and kisame talking. False.

Only and idiot would argue he can enter sage mode in an instant. Both times in the war he had to charge it, thus proving my point.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:57 AM   #49
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
I'm basically done. I explained my part yet is somewha ignored by trolls.

Frost ninja. The hell is RM?

Also he never entered sage mode rapid speed. I is impossie since he needs to gather the chakra. I look at that page and all I got was Itachi and kisame talking. False.

Only and idiot would argue he can enter sage mode in an instant. Both times in the war he had to charge it, thus proving my point.
RM = Riikudo mode A.K.A. Tailed cloak

Iruka's persuasion : He entered Sage Mode almost instantly on page 3, and then went from base to RM in one frame on page 14. Sooooooo no, sadly the "idiot" happens to have on-panel feats of it happening.
Old 10-08-2013, 02:00 PM   #50
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Still wondering how this is even debatable.
Old 10-08-2013, 06:03 PM   #51
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Sage mode is indeed instant. He surpassed Jiraiya in it afterall.
Old 10-09-2013, 04:46 PM   #52
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
RM = Riikudo mode A.K.A. Tailed cloak

Iruka's persuasion : He entered Sage Mode almost instantly on page 3, and then went from base to RM in one frame on page 14. Sooooooo no, sadly the "idiot" happens to have on-panel feats of it happening.
Funny thing is, what is needed to make Same Mode? Hint, you can not move. Sorry, he was for 2 pages and a long convo about the animals he stood still. He may be awake or eyes opened, but he was standing still. Thus your evidence is invalid at the sight he was gaining natural chakra from standing still. Sorry it is NOT instant, since it runs on natural chakra. And to get it, you must absorb it. There for the physics of natural chakra or sage mode does not allow instant SM. Kabuto mixed with experiments to allow him to gather it while moving. Naruto was standing still.

So again, no he does not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
Sage mode is indeed instant. He surpassed Jiraiya in it afterall.

Joon, I hope you know that makes no sense. Surpassing him does not mean anything. He just has perfect sage mode, as in his face does not become a frog like Pervy Sage. He has the eye marks and the toad eyes, that is it.

Also it is not instant.
Chapter 535, page 2-3, he is standing still.

Now FN, that KM, Kurama Mode, and BM, Bijuu mode, or Kurama Cloak Mode ,KCM. But your name I never heard. But that is almost instant.

That I will agree to.

But to call NAruto Sage mode instant is like saying he can beat Superman.

Old 10-09-2013, 07:34 PM   #53
Hiei
Veteran Chunin

Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

And I post ten pictures that get ignored. Prove that Naruto can dodge 10 Sniper bullets at once, or a hundred lasers? Or knock Ironman through a wall when Ironman can take missiles to the chest and laugh. Or tank a car being thrown at him by The Hulk.

Or most importantly, lifting a freakin train. That destroys every strength feat in Naruto. And before some tool says that a rhino or a sword weighs more than that train, you are an idiot.
Old 10-09-2013, 08:25 PM   #54
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I wonder if Spider-Man's web can contain rasengan? Probably so. Not biju bomb though.

Pretty sure Spider-Man is slower, but may be able to dodge Naruto's attacks do to spidey sense, OP piece of shit

Captain Universe Spider Man stomps though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Wooster; 10-09-2013 at 08:33 PM.
Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 08:39 PM   #55
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiei View Post
And I post ten pictures that get ignored. Prove that Naruto can dodge 10 Sniper bullets at once, or a hundred lasers? Or knock Ironman through a wall when Ironman can take missiles to the chest and laugh. Or tank a car being thrown at him by The Hulk.

Or most importantly, lifting a freakin train. That destroys every strength feat in Naruto. And before some tool says that a rhino or a sword weighs more than that train, you are an idiot.
Of course they get ignored city ender over someone who on his best day lifts a skyscraper if that. So yeah there is that...

Deflecting attacks that can blow up a mountain is weaker than a train who knew?

As for speed nobody has time to debate the infinite amount of denial on that part. I am going to keep it simple dodging explosions>>> bullet dodging. Since both have feats of dodging explosions at close range the point is moot. So at the end of the day Bijuudama gg end of the thread.

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 10-09-2013 at 08:44 PM.
Old 10-09-2013, 08:50 PM   #56
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Captain Universe Spidey took on Trisentinel, Naurto's got nothing on that.

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:07 PM   #57
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

That is a uni force win not his.

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 10-09-2013 at 09:18 PM.
Old 10-10-2013, 01:11 PM   #58
Hiei
Veteran Chunin

Who lifted a skyscraper? o.0
Old 10-10-2013, 01:58 PM   #59
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Spiderman did once it was crumbling if I remember. He ended up webbing it together the daily bugle.
Old 10-10-2013, 02:03 PM   #60
Hiei
Veteran Chunin

Tell me why that's not impressive? Naruto can tank punches from a guy with strength enough to lift trains and skyscrapers? Srs?

Tags
naruto, spider man