Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-29-2013, 09:46 PM   #1
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Exclamation Role-player we need to talk!!

I hope you all enjoyed my all capital letter thread title I wanted to simulate urgency, but anyhow I'm not sure if its because site if running slow, dying or if role playing is dying again. However, role plays have been running kind of slow lately and I know I wasn't on for a while so that why my own RP died, but I don't want to restart it now for a few reasons, one being that no one seems to want to role play anymore I have seen role plays with people that don't even reach the double digits I don't even want to make ninja for Naruto because heck I don't even know if anyone is doing it anymore.

The bottom line is we either need to focus on bringing RPs back to life or making an entirely new on that everyone will want to do, you know bring some life back into this section.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:52 PM   #2
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Role-player we need to talk!!

I think it is because ever bodies in school.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All humans have a demon inside them. Its when we let them out that the world burns.- Danzi

True strength is earned not given. - Danzi

It is harder to protect than to destroy.- Danzi

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many."- the Doctor.
Spoiler:

Danzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 10:00 PM   #3
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

Forever wanting a thriving and member-filled One Piece/Fairy Tail RP.

Spoiler:

Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 10:15 PM   #4
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzi View Post
I think it is because ever bodies in school.
I could agree with you on that, however, I've been on this site for a while usually when people are in school they just aren't on as much and log out earlier, but even then they are usually active on the weekends, but now its like no one is on ever really on anymore. I and the people who are on don't seem to post, they just seem to read.

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 09-29-2013 at 10:30 PM.
Old 09-29-2013, 10:33 PM   #5
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

Naruto we are switching to two villages so it's about to be up and people will post more. there

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 10:39 PM   #6
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Well then there is hope for that.

Old 09-29-2013, 10:46 PM   #7
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
Well then there is hope for that.
Yeah it will be better with two villages should be fun You joining back?

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 10:53 PM   #8
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah I am I've been trying to figure out what Kind of ninja I want I read the rules apparently I can only have five jutsu, I can't be a medic until I reach Chunin and apparently the Venom Style that I made up last time is illegal.

So I'm trying to decide rather I should have Water ans an element and Crystal as a Kekkei Genkai, Lightning as an element and if its allowed Gravity as a Kekkei Genkai or Fore and as an element this kind of hypnosis eye jutsu I came up with if its allowed as a Kekkei Genaki.

Old 09-29-2013, 11:16 PM   #9
Kasseb
Ninja Academy Student

Kasseb has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kasseb has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I hope you all enjoyed my all capital letter thread title I wanted to simulate urgency, but anyhow I'm not sure if its because site if running slow, dying or if role playing is dying again. However, role plays have been running kind of slow lately and I know I wasn't on for a while so that why my own RP died, but I don't want to restart it now for a few reasons, one being that no one seems to want to role play anymore I have seen role plays with people that don't even reach the double digits I don't even want to make ninja for Naruto because heck I don't even know if anyone is doing it anymore.

The bottom line is we either need to focus on bringing RPs back to life or making an entirely new on that everyone will want to do, you know bring some life back into this section.
Jokes on you, they are normal, not caps/

*sees seven*

SEVEN YOUR BACK!!!!!!
Kasseb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 11:49 PM   #10
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post

Well you ditched us! I still never got to fight you. D: But It was kinda forced in. But atm Noctis is the evil leader. I have my second guy as a bad guy to thrive it. While leading a good guild of dark guild hunters. Join in and help and activity will jump. As long as we stay committed.

Where you been? Welcome back though. xD

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:13 AM   #11
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
Well you ditched us! I still never got to fight you. D: But It was kinda forced in. But atm Noctis is the evil leader. I have my second guy as a bad guy to thrive it. While leading a good guild of dark guild hunters. Join in and help and activity will jump. As long as we stay committed.

Where you been? Welcome back though. xD
Technical School, Work, and finishing like 12 different anime. And I posted in your thread! aha

Spoiler:

Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:04 AM   #12
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

One Piece RP is currently both going on, and member filled.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 09-30-2013, 03:52 AM   #13
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I completely forgot about the one piece rp XD

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:05 PM   #14
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasseb View Post
Jokes on you, they are normal, not caps/

*sees seven*

SEVEN YOUR BACK!!!!!!
Yeah well...your name is funny so...yeah..>.>

Old 09-30-2013, 02:31 PM   #15
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
There's a site that someone tried to get me to join that advertised a One Piece RP site. It's probably more active than the one on here if you're not satisfied with it.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:52 PM   #16
Kasseb
Ninja Academy Student

Kasseb has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kasseb has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Yeah well...your name is funny so...yeah..>.>

Wow, so you are mocking me because of my name? That is... slightly rude and discomforting. Good thing I know when to ignore a dis. At least I do not use false words.

You wanna fight me about it?

*sets ring* Lets have a Roley playing bout.
Old 12-07-2013, 07:25 AM   #17
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

people have been in school, and somebodies computer just endured a mega crash. *cough* me *cough*

Just wait until winter break and we've had time to get through the fallout on opening our presents and get past the Christmas parties. I'm sure that people will join again, at least for that long.

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 10:08 PM   #18
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Wow, so you are mocking me because of my name? That is... slightly rude and discomforting. Good thing I know when to ignore a dis. At least I do not use false words.

You wanna fight me about it?

*sets ring* Lets have a Roley playing bout.
um dude I was joking

Old 03-11-2014, 10:37 AM   #19
Kasseb
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
um dude I was joking
Who said I was not aware? However don't let yourself get brought down by others. I could have easily trolled you and that response would only aid in the feeding. I know you are joking, hence my statement on it not being capital letters.

Just saying, mock me about my name being funny. No one stated your name strange. Mine actually is a legit name based off a certain verse. AKA Death Knight bad ass name.

*Gloats*
Old 03-11-2014, 11:55 AM   #20
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Who said I was not aware? However don't let yourself get brought down by others. I could have easily trolled you and that response would only aid in the feeding. I know you are joking, hence my statement on it not being capital letters.

Just saying, mock me about my name being funny. No one stated your name strange. Mine actually is a legit name based off a certain verse. AKA Death Knight bad ass name.

*Gloats*
And what's wrong with my name it starts with an H like most Hyuuga names and I based it off of my favorite character from Basilisk who kind of reminded me of Hinata.

Tags
role play, role playing