Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 07-06-2009, 07:19 AM   #1
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default The Official Help Center

Need help? Well, you've come to the right place!

This is a thread where new players can ask questions. They can be general questions about how to play, or technical questions, about certain scenarios.

I will answer, and I'm sure anyone else who knows will answer as well.

Ask away!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Sage Mode; 07-09-2009 at 10:34 AM.
ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 02:29 PM   #2
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Official Help Center

Sticky please!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:31 AM   #3
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

madara' is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

lol.
Best Buddies:-I'm_Ur_Drug-,Itachi-Sama,Hawk
A-W-E-S-O-M-E:Kiko Hyuuga
Bestest friend:

My brother's life was more precious than the Leaf Village. That's why I'm out to destroy the Leaf Village.
AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke

I will protect Naruto with my life!Tobi=Madara
madara' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 10:22 AM   #4
Elite Seal
Chunin Exam Proctor

Elite Seal is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

well,this could help to the new players

Spoiler:
~I'll be quite random
I support these Naruto couples or whatever it is that you may call it: Batman&Pikachu Turtwig&Hinata Sasuke&Dawn [More to be added soon]

trouble88
Elite Seal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:40 AM   #5
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Seal View Post
well,this could help to the new players
That was my intention.

Old 07-11-2009, 11:10 AM   #6
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Thanks for the sticky!

Old 07-21-2009, 08:47 PM   #7
Leaf
Chunin Exam Participant

Leaf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Leaf Send a message via Yahoo to Leaf Send a message via Skype™ to Leaf

Cant wait to buy this. seems cool

I am in Squad #4 of the -ANBU-
Post here for Help

The Akatsuki is here to Help

Senpai - Deidara Rules (Hyuku), Gaara4678
Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 05:46 AM   #8
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
Cant wait to buy this. seems cool
Thank you.

*sits in chair and waits for a question*

Any year now..........

Old 07-24-2009, 11:53 AM   #9
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I bought a lot of cards for jsut a collection but....I don't seem to undertsnad the How To Play and putting out ninjas and jutsus and attacks as teams and.....WHAAAAAAAAAT?
The book is a bit confusing. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

P.S.: Is there any website that you can use to play trading cards Naruto online so i'd learn better and stuff and something liek that? Just PM me for the link please because when i goggled/Yahoo-ed it, no results came up.

Zazuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 01:56 PM   #10
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zazuro View Post
I bought a lot of cards for jsut a collection but....I don't seem to undertsnad the How To Play and putting out ninjas and jutsus and attacks as teams and.....WHAAAAAAAAAT?
The book is a bit confusing. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

P.S.: Is there any website that you can use to play trading cards Naruto online so i'd learn better and stuff and something liek that? Just PM me for the link please because when i goggled/Yahoo-ed it, no results came up.
1) Ninjas are put in play by placing them in your village. The same goes for missions. To put them in play, you must pay any hand costs(if you're wondering what that is, check the rule book where it high-lights the card types, and look at missions and ninja, for the hand cost is noted on the card itself). When you pay a hand cost, you move a certain number of cards from your hand to your chakra area. The number of cards that you need to move will be noted on the card.

Before you play any ninjas or missions, check the turn marker. There is a turn entrance cost(also noted on the card), and that must be equal to or less than your turn marker. The turn marker moves up every turn. You start on turn 0(your first turn), and move it up by one at the end of every turn.

Go over those two paragraphs until you understand the basics of how it works. If you have other questions, read on.

Once you have checked the entrance cost and paid the hand cost(s), if there are any, you are ready to put the ninja in play. Doing this can trigger effects, so make sure to look at the ninja or mission and at the other cards in play before you decide to play it. All this occurs in your mission phase. If you're wondering what that is, look at the model below.

These are the different phases, which occur in order. They are also noted on your play mat, so you always know when to perform certain actions.

1) Start Phase (mandatory, attacker only)

a. Draw a card

2) Mission phase (do these things in any order) (optional, attacker only)

a. Play a ninja
b. Charge chakra
c. Play mission/Counter mission

3) Organization phase (optional, attacker only)

a. Organize teams (you can only organize teams of 3 ninja or less, unless a card says otherwise)

4) Battle phase (optional, both)

a. Attacker chooses teams and attacks, with up to 3 teams
b. Blocker chooses teams to block
c. Exchange of jutsu
d. Showdown

5) End phase (mandatory, both)

a. Calculation of battle rewards
b. Judge the winner
c. Adjust hand
d. move up turn marker

*Note: if a phase is marked as optional, you don't have to do it. If it's mandatory, you do have to do it.*

Make sure to memorize this.

If it is your turn, then you are the "Attacker", and the other player is the "Defender".

The "Exchange of Jutsu" are when you play jutsu. You cannot play jutsu at any other time.

2) There is one site, called Trade Cards Online. It has online gaming rooms for Naruto.

Old 07-24-2009, 02:03 PM   #11
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Hmm thanks. Haven't played in so so so long.

Another 2 questions.

1. Is all the Seris set CCG still available now, if so Where are they, from Series #1?

2. What are all the worst cards that you will most likely lose the game, just name like Top 50 deadly ones. I'm kinda lazy to look at my over 10,000 cards here.

Old 07-24-2009, 02:12 PM   #12
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Hmm thanks. Haven't played in so so so long.

Another 2 questions.

1. Is all the Seris set CCG still available now, if so Where are they, from Series #1?

2. What are all the worst cards that you will most likely lose the game, just name like Top 50 deadly ones. I'm kinda lazy to look at my over 10,000 cards here.
1) Well, it's harder to get older sets, but they're always availible online. Newer sets are always in stores somewhere.

2) It's really hard to name the top 50 cards, and it really depends. The best advice I can give you is that you can avoid being hit by your opponents cards by developing a very powerful deck. Make sure to focus on a certain element, or a pair of elements, backed by a certain strategy. Try developing multiple decks like that. With the number of cards you have, it shouldn't be that hard.

I can direct you to a place where the top decks are show-cased, it's here: http://www.bandaicg.com/naruto/forumdisplay.php?f=7

Old 07-24-2009, 02:41 PM   #13
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Hey, just one thing about Decks and things.

What's the difference of Water/Fire or Kiba Deck or why so many people like Water/Fire element decks. At least tell me something about Decks.

Old 07-24-2009, 03:30 PM   #14
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Hey, just one thing about Decks and things.

What's the difference of Water/Fire or Kiba Deck or why so many people like Water/Fire element decks. At least tell me something about Decks.
Water/Fire decks are good because they incorporate some very powerful Jonin and sharingan ninjas. They also have some strategies in common, like Time Control, or Jonin Rush.

I don't personally run Fire/Water, but if you check out that forum that i posted a link to, you'll see a few of them in the competative deck discussion.

Old 07-25-2009, 10:05 AM   #15
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

My brother just randomly asked me this question and I'm like DUNNO.
I can answer your answers for him though.

1. Is it ok to have less than 25 Ninja cards in a Deck like about 24, 23, 22, 21, or maybe 20...Ninjas (Not counting the Platoon Ninjas cards)

2. How many Plaaton Ninja can you have in a Deck?

3. (He wanna know but he just can't seem to find it by the link you gave, random topics about "Should I use this deck, is this deck good?, how about this deck?, give me ideas threads, etc) What is the Number 1 Deadly card to use that can easily win. (>.<?)

I looked at my cards again like 1/7 of my collection, oly looked at like 2,00 cards yesterday, maybe? Lol. Now my brother is crazy about Naruto CCG and wanna play go-go.
He made me play against him this morning, ouch.

Old 07-25-2009, 01:58 PM   #16
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
My brother just randomly asked me this question and I'm like DUNNO.
I can answer your answers for him though.

1. Is it ok to have less than 25 Ninja cards in a Deck like about 24, 23, 22, 21, or maybe 20...Ninjas (Not counting the Platoon Ninjas cards)

2. How many Plaaton Ninja can you have in a Deck?

3. (He wanna know but he just can't seem to find it by the link you gave, random topics about "Should I use this deck, is this deck good?, how about this deck?, give me ideas threads, etc) What is the Number 1 Deadly card to use that can easily win. (>.<?)

I looked at my cards again like 1/7 of my collection, oly looked at like 2,00 cards yesterday, maybe? Lol. Now my brother is crazy about Naruto CCG and wanna play go-go.
He made me play against him this morning, ouch.
1) yes, you can have any number, but you can't have more than 30.

2) You can have as many platoons as you want, but I recommend 2.

3) Ok, that's easier. The #1 deadliest card is, hands down thumbs up, Sasuke [Cold Headed]. The reason for this is that he's so versatile, and can go in any deck by himself.

BTW, what happened in your match against him? Did you win?

Old 07-25-2009, 03:54 PM   #17
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Smile Re: The Official Help Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiAnbu View Post
BTW, what happened in your match against him? Did you win?
We played like 5 times(?)
Yeah, we were gonna finish the game at 4th time but he annouced Tie Breaker, lol.
And again, i lost to him. Lmao.
My Deck wasn't that great though. I bet he prepared this match last night. i think that's what he was doing looking through the cards to take powerful ones which i didn't. :P

Ty for answering my bros Qs. he's like......uuuuuuuuuuuuh what was it again, wait I think it was this no...it was that....omg I forgot!

Old 07-25-2009, 04:32 PM   #18
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Hey.......

1. What's does Pink letters in the name like Tobi card mean?

2. There's something like Requeirments to have "Jonin" or higher, what does that mean of Jonin or Chunin or whatever rank?

Old 07-25-2009, 05:29 PM   #19
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Hey.......

1. What's does Pink letters in the name like Tobi card mean?

2. There's something like Requeirments to have "Jonin" or higher, what does that mean of Jonin or Chunin or whatever rank?
1. You mean the colorful letters? I believe those denote a rare card.

2. the ranks go like this:

Academy student, Genin, Chuunin, Special Jonin/Anbu, Jonin, Satoosa/Sannin

Those are in order.

If the requirements are "Jonin or higher rank", then any ninja with "jonin" or higher rank can use it. So, Just look, and if that ninja has that rank or a higher one, the they can use the jutsu.

Old 07-27-2009, 09:56 AM   #20
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

This confuses me so many over.

On the Rarity place, there's dots and such. I knwow what each number of dots means but there is one thing.

On some cards, there's white dots but on other some cards, there's RED dots, what does that mean?