|10-04-2013, 11:38 AM||#1|
Chunin Exam Participant
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 702Rep Power: 4
Yuni's Anime Riddles *EASY*
1. I like sugar and sweet stuff in general. Ironically, even though in real life I would be one of good guys, I am listed as villain in my series.
2. I am a dark weirdo, at least in the beginning. Try to hurt my precious people, and you will have it coming. Even if you were once one of us, you will have it coming.
3. My name means light, my power is fire and the god of this world merged with me to form a powerful mecha. I am de facto leader of my group.
4. I am the protagonist of the series and I travel with my foster siblings. The emissaries of the God are after me, trying to kill me.
5. My right arm is cursed. I am the main protagonist. I have this desire to help everyone I see, despite the danger to myself. My 'friend' houses a thousands of books in her brain.
6. I have a special gift, though I didn't know it till I got here. I was originally chasing a best friend of mine.
7. I ran an orphanage before my death. I died. However, Uryuu and (main character name) fixed everything and I was able to come back in this third world. I caught the heart of city mayor, though I suspect he loved me even before our deaths.
8. I am a lonely spirit till I got this gift. This gift enabled me to finally have friends. I also know magic.
9. My mother was a leader of a gangster band and my two friends promised to her that they will take care of me before she died. Everything was kinda normal, till I met them. They have a curse placed on them. They all love me, though. All except their leader. He's kind of grumpy.
10. I am a fairly minor character. At first, I was the enemy of the protagonist, but I quickly changed sides when my former ally failed to keep his promise. When my mother died, I became a leader of chosen ones. One of chosen ones is the title character. The only problem? Now my former ally wants me back. The chosen ones are babies, and so am I, to an extent.
11. I am a part of special group. Funny thing is that I got mixed up with the wrong batch before I officially joined this group. But I learned from my mistakes, so I am never allying with them again.....at least not willingly
(That shall suffice for now, I'll think of more later. Feel free to answer in this thread.)
The day the sky died, the day he fell down.
Don't forget him.
Don't forget Sasuke.
Member of Sasuke Fan Club
Member of Hinata Fan Club
Leader of Yukimaru Fan Club
Leader of Rin Fan Club
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Yeah. Rikka is adorable.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|