Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 08-08-2013, 11:00 PM   #21
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Ravenwood RP/FV Character Creation

Name: Kojiro Emitsuya
Class: Con
Personality: Sarcastic, a bit Dark though, and doesn't open up to people that easily, he also hates the Thau
Backstory: Kojiro was raised in a normal Con family, and was raised normally, until the age of 7, when his parents were brutally murdered right in front of him by a Thau, whom Kojiro struck down after words. He then sought refuge in the Temple of Silence, a place where Kojiro was trained as a Swordsman. He left the temple at age 13 to find a place for himself elsewhere, though his masters spoke against it. He is now a wandering warrior, and will fight for anyone if the pay is right, though he will almost always fight a Thau when given the chance.

Form 1 (Normal Image)

Spoiler:

Form 2:

Spoiler:

Form 3:

Spoiler:

weapons: Kojiro carries one sword, a variety of traps, and a crossbow.

Sword:

Spoiler:

Crossbow:

Spoiler:

Main Power: Telekenisis
Major: Complete Lightning Manipulation
Minor: Can reinforce and weaken the properties of things he touches (Like clothes, swords, and other inatimate objects

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon

Last edited by ZeroxNightmare; 08-09-2013 at 03:26 PM.
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 11:57 PM   #22
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Name: Raiden

Personality: Quiet, keeps to him self, always drinking devil springs.

Back Story: Raiden has lived a life full of unhappiness. Raiden never grew up with his mother because his mother died when giving birth to him, because of this, his father hated him. His dad would force him to work hard labor at a young age, feed him only once a day, and only 9 cups of water every day. On Raiden's sixth birthday, his dad couldn't take it anymore, and so he attempted to kill him. When Raiden was about to get stabbed, he started to pray to him self, and a holy light stroke his dad, incinerating him on the spot. But things did not get better, He went to jail for 2nd degree murder. He was sentenced to 20 years in jail but was released after 12 years. In those 12 years he trained his body to it's limits. He became Strong cause of this life, and he has found the answer to life thinks to the word of God, today Raiden is a self proclaimed Paladin Knight serving the Royal Holy Guard. (I have no clue what anime this role play is so let me know if my back story conflicts with this worlds setting)

Normal Appearance:

Form 1 Appearance:

Form 2 Appearance:

Wepaon: Smith and Wesson .357 Magnum Custom to fire magic energy along with a set of different bullets.

Main: Burning Light.

Major: Animal aide.

Minor: Focus with alcohol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!

Last edited by Raiden; 08-14-2013 at 10:28 PM.
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 12:28 PM   #23
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Name: Raiden
Personality: Quiet, keeps to him self, always drinking devil springs.
Back Story: Raiden has lived a life full of unhappiness. Raiden never grew up with his mother because his mother died when giving birth to him, because of this, his father hated him. His dad would force him to work hard labor at a young age, feed him only once a day, and only 9 cups of water every day. On Raiden's sixth birthday, his dad couldn't take it anymore, and so he attempted to kill him. When Raiden was about to get stabbed, he started to pray to him self, and a holy light stroke his dad, incinerating him on the spot. But things did not get better, He went to jail for 2nd degree murder. He was sentenced to 20 years in jail but was released after 12 years. In those 12 years he trained his body to it's limits. He become Strong cause of this life, and he has found the answer to life thinks to the word of God, today Raiden is a self proclaimed Paladin Knight serving the Royal Holy Guard. (I have no clue what anime this role play is so let me know if my back story conflicts with this worlds setting)
Normal Appearance:
Spoiler:

Form 1 Appearance:
Spoiler:

Form 2 Appearance:
Spoiler:

Wepaon: Smith and Wesson .357 Magnum Custom to fire magic energy along with a set of different bullets.

Main: Burning Light.
Major: Animal aide.
Minor: Focus with alcohol.
So I'm approved?

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 06:16 PM   #24
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Name: Yami Render
Class: Thau
Personality: Quiet, Mysterious, Kind of odd
Back Story: No one knows anything about her
Normal Appearance:
Spoiler:

Form 1 Appearance:
Spoiler:

Form 2 Appearance:
Spoiler:

Wepaon (s): (doesn't use any)

Main Power: Gravity
Secondary Power: Darkness
Minor Power: Summoning

(Seems interesting I'm gonna do a starts out evil turns good thing, see how that turns out)

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 11-02-2013 at 11:24 AM.
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 12:10 PM   #25
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Name: Ichigo Hana
Class: Thau
Personality: Silly, Flirtatious, likes to have fun
Back Story: Formerly the thau's top assassin until she quit to try to be somewhat normal and change her ways.
Normal Appearance:
Spoiler:

Form 1 Appearance:
Spoiler:

Form 2 Appearance:
Spoiler:

Wepaon (s): Magical Cards

Main Power: Cosmic.
Secondary Power: Shape Shifting.
Minor Power: Super inhuman ability.

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 04-16-2014 at 12:08 PM.
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:56 AM   #26
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Name: Love Evernight Lo for short she's embarrassed of her name
Personalitynot good at this part)
Back Story: This part either
Normal Appearance:
Spoiler:

Normal Appearance Clothes:
Spoiler:

Form 1 Appearance:
Spoiler:

She's still a blonde

Form 2 Appearance:
Spoiler:

You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
Kirin Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:00 PM   #27
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirin Inuzuka View Post
Name: Love Evernight Lo for short she's embarrassed of her name
Personalitynot good at this part)
Back Story: This part either
Normal Appearance:
Spoiler:

Normal Appearance Clothes:
Spoiler:

Form 1 Appearance:
Spoiler:

She's still a blonde

Form 2 Appearance:
Spoiler:
Weapons: Swords

Main Power: Lightning
Secondary Power: Light
Minor power: Summoning

You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
Kirin Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote