Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 08-10-2013, 11:32 PM   #1
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Default Killer Bee & Gaara Vs Ōnoki & Mei

Prep Time - None
Restrictions - Onoki has no back problems.
Fight Simulation - Ends when either Team 1 or Team 2 is KO'ed.
All opponents have full knowledge of each other.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 01:09 AM   #2
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Killer Bee & Gaara Vs Ōnoki & Mei

Team 1 wins because Bee can solo these clowns with no partner.
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 05:48 AM   #3
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Killer Bee & Gaara Vs ?noki & Mei

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
Team 1 wins because Bee can solo these clowns with no partner.
Even so, he has gaara as a partner!!! Dead!!!

Well how does this thread have only one post after all this time??

Cowards watch; heroes act.
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 05:53 AM   #4
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

Ōnoki is superior to Gaara and arguably the most powerful of the Five Kage if you remove his back problems. I'm sure that his Particle release, ability to fly, and overall experience is able to defeat one of the opposing team members. Mei, however, is below or above Gaara depending on environment. If Gaara has limited access to sand and there are large water sources nearby, I'm sure that Mei can defeat him. Regardless of which team wins it will be a difficult fight, but I can see it go either way.

What is the location? The environment will play a big role for Mei and Gaara.
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 06:06 AM   #5
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Isn't there sand at the bottom of the water?? The seabed... Its made of sand...

Old 08-18-2013, 06:09 AM   #6
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

Oh so now its konoha crater... (Never heard of it)

If there is no sand, it would give gaara some disadvantage, but he does have some left in his gourd...

Killer bee would rap his way out of this one...

Old 08-18-2013, 08:52 AM   #7
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

Dust style?? Wow... do they throw dust into the opponent's eyes??

Old 08-18-2013, 09:15 AM   #8
Hiei
Veteran Chunin

Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdFounder View Post
Team 2 Wins

They cant handle a Direct hit from Dust Style!

Mei blinds their vision with hidden mist and then Onoki shoots for a head shot. Gaara and Killer Bee cant counter that
Except for that part where the Hachibi uses twister and blows away the mist, and Mei with it.

TBB > Dust Release. Even if they double K-O, Gaara can sit back and take a nap and declare himself winner when he wakes up. If he decides to stay awake through it, his sand can at least keep Onoki on the defensive while Bee hones in.
Hiei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 11:00 AM   #9
Lord Jiraiya
Chunin Exam Participant

Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

onoki increase the weight of the sand making it very hard for gaara to control it and the sand drops like a rock. onoki fly's high and Mei skilled mist and melts gaara while bee enters V2 to live then Onoki dust styles bee to dust. since bee cant avoid them both.
Lord Jiraiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:46 AM   #10
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

^ killer bee would so not let that happen. You think bee would just let the sand get heavier?? Bee is skilled. I agree with topchef - he solos them with a some difficulty, but gaara helps him win!!!

Old 10-02-2013, 09:20 AM   #11
Daft
Ninja Academy Student

Daft is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Bee can solo. Adding Gaara makes this a stomp
Daft is offline   Reply With Quote