Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 08-17-2013, 05:48 AM   #81
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Naruto + Sasuke vs Nagato

In this case, it would. Sasuke is around the same strength as naruto, isn't he?? Naruto on his own beat 5 of the paths. With sasuke, they could go all the way...

Cowards watch; heroes act.
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 06:03 AM   #82
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

if naruto couldnt beat nagato i dont think sasuke could, nagato has already beaten naruto in kcm, sasuke gets almighty pushed

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 06:17 AM   #83
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^ well explained dude!!! Oh and welcome to the forums!!!

Old 08-18-2013, 09:45 AM   #84
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdFounder View Post
Sorry but why are we talking about C0>ST?? Why does this even matter?

Naruto and Sasuke take this with near ease. What can nagato do?

Animal Path:

Sasuke one shots the summonings with Amaterasu

Saskue can summon Adoba and the hawk to fight the summonings

Naruto can summon Gamabunta,Gamakichi, or Gamaiken

So that's 5 summonings (plus amaterasu) vs Nagato's summonings

Asura Path:

Sasuke's sussano will protect Sasuke from the attacks

KM Naruto can dodge them with his speed

KM Naruto can also throw a RasenShuriken to intercept the attack

Narka/Human Path:

Nagato is not getting that close. It's too risky. Plus Nagato barely has any speed feats.

Sasuke and Naruto both have better taijutsu feats so Nagato is not getting close and removing a soul.

Preta Path:

One of the most annoying paths to deal with. But they just wont use ninjutsu. With Sasuke's speed and KM Naruto's speed they can easily rush Nagato and hit him. Naruto can use Sasuke's sword and slice Naruto. Or Saskue can get Nagato into genjutsu with the sharigan. KM naruto can also extend his arms if needed. Plus Sasuke's Sussano can also hit Nagato.

Outer Path:

It cant do much offensively...so yeah

Deva Path:

The strongest ability of Nagato.

BT-If nagato pulls in one of them then the other will attack Nagato. Nagato can not pull in 2 people at once. Plus they can focus chakra to their feet so that they can stay put (like tsuande and company did). Plus if they get pulled in then they can attack at a closer range

ST-Pushing will not do much because of their location. It's just a push. (a strong push but still a push). So a giant push wont finish them off. One of the main reasons ST did so much damage is because the leaf village was filled of buildings and toppled over the shinobi.

CT-The biggest threat. But Naruto has knowledge of how to defeat Planetary Devastation. Naruto will recognize what Nagato is doing and inform Sasuke about it. As soon as the small black sphere is released Sasuke will use amterasu on it and Naruto will spam RasenShuriken at it BEFORE the black sphere becomes too big and too powerful.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Also keep in mind that

KM Naruto can make about 20 clones of himself in Kyubbi Mode

Naruto has full knowledge of Nagato

Naruto and Sasuke have great teamwork even though they just reunited
Happy??

Old 08-26-2013, 02:42 AM   #85
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Also manda died. He didnt tank it , he didnt even survive. He died. He couldnt even move. He died.

Why wank the fact that he spoke one sentence before he died.

And whats more sasuke and manda only took a part of c0 Blast (read the manga carefull , say so if you want pages of it) not all of it. So manda died after get hitting by just a part of the blast.

Dying from taking part of the blast is a durability and he certainly didnt survive a pull power c0.

Jiraiyas genjutsu was a sound genjutsu performed by 2 people, Most likely enhanced by sage chakra.

There is a huge difference between that and just a regular ocular genjutsu done by one person.

And he didnt get one shotted infact he survived but that was mainly because of the paths. Which is why i conceded in this thread but not the itachi vs pain thread.
Sorry for late reply, was on holiday

So I guess that part where he cursed Sasuke was his corpse talking

So you know he did not die, he survived for a few short seconds

I'm not saying I do not believe you but can I have pages please

MS genjutsu is stronger than SM genjutsu, then again I probably need more evidence than that

The three Pain bodies died but where then revived by the other Pain, so they did die
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:18 AM   #86
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

I would have thought nagato loses. Naruto beat him, with help from hinata and minato. In battle, however, it was him. With sasuke, naruto would beat nagato

Old 10-02-2013, 06:24 AM   #87
Daft
Ninja Academy Student

Daft is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If Nagato has access to a Biju-Filled Gedo then he wins. If he doesn't, he loses.
Daft is offline   Reply With Quote