Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 09-20-2013, 10:10 PM   #1
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.
ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Naruto shippuden box set 17

Just found out when its coming out and they already have the cover shown not too bad has Naruto again but still looks good im sure it will also have Sasuke on the back of it. But anyways this box set will be pretty good since all the episodes are from the manga going from episode 206-218 and there will be some fairly decent fights.

Spoiler:
Like Killer Bee vs Kisame and Sasuke vs Danzo and also team 7 reuniting again.

http://www.amazon.com/Naruto-Shippud...n+uncut+set+17
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:20 PM   #2
Vinkelslip
Freshmen Academy Student

Vinkelslip is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto shippuden box set 17

huh, january 14 and only 206-218? They should be at 220+ by then no?
Im getting so tired of waiting how do you guys do it? I have been waiting for a month now and theres 24 more to go
Vinkelslip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:32 PM   #3
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.ItachiKisame just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Well there is also box set 16 coming out in just two weeks which is something to look forward to that before this one does. And I still think they are doing fine with 13 episodes I know its taking a while but whatever as long as they keep doing at least 3 months at a time im good with it.
Old 09-26-2013, 06:31 AM   #4
Toddler Naruto
Veteran Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

@Vinkelslip: If you can't wait for the box sets, watch the English Dub at NeonAlley.com

They have up to Episode 207, and yes it's the same uncut english dub by Viz Media.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:45 AM   #5
Vinkelslip
Freshmen Academy Student

I am watching them as they come already but I want them to do more than 4 episodes a month. Because at this rate if they don't speed up it will take 2.5 YEARS to catch up to episode 330. Atleast 2 episodes a week. I mean they are actually DUBBING slower than the original creators and they have to come up with the idea, animate and do voiceover. Can't possibly take AS long to DUB and do small adaptions with the mouths of the characters.

They are about 125 episodes behind or 2+ years and with already a big portion of people watching SUB instead of DUB they are actually making their customers (the dubbed fans) switch to SUB because people don't want to wait for 2+ years for something thats already out and therefore hurting themselves since the people who leave for SUb won't be interested in buying their DUB products or subscribing to Neonalley.

Because from what I understand they have episodes they just sit on and only release 1 episode a week to neonalley because of a contract and to drag it out for more profit, but it's just doing the opposite.

Last edited by Vinkelslip; 09-26-2013 at 07:50 AM.
Old 09-26-2013, 07:58 AM   #6
kuzer
Academy Graduate

kuzer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Well, it actually takes a while to dub an episode. Usually they are able to finish six episodes per month, so it would take a while to catch up to Japanese version. Plus, it probably takes time to purchase each season. To me, two years behind is a good pace.

Tobi: (to Sasuke) You're alive, aren't you?!
kuzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 08:32 AM   #7
Vinkelslip
Freshmen Academy Student

6? They are doing 4, Id be fine with 6 but they are not doing 6. Anyway I guess they are consistent atleast. You know, no breaks or so but im still not satisfied as I know that by the time we are at 300 how many more episodes will there be? 430? 2 more years AGAIN. Nope, they have to catch up so they are like 50 episodes behind only and then slow down to 4 each week again.

Last edited by Vinkelslip; 09-26-2013 at 08:45 AM.
Old 09-26-2013, 08:49 AM   #8
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

They actually usually have the dubs done not long after the subs I think with just money and stuff it just takes a while for them to be released. But I do think they are going at a fine pace even if it will take them a while to get to the latest episodes they are on now I don't think a little over 2 years is all bad just be glad its not much longer then that.
Old 09-26-2013, 09:50 AM   #9
Vinkelslip
Freshmen Academy Student

dude 2 years is long and its only 100 episodes with a shitload of fillers and how is money a problem if the episodes are already done, that what cost money not releasing them
Old 09-26-2013, 10:24 AM   #10
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Maybe so but I still don't think its bad it might be sometimes hard to wait if your really excited for them coming out but as I said be glad its not much longer. And I don't know what the story is thats just what I was told I just know either way it takes time for them being released even after they are done.
Old 09-26-2013, 08:06 PM   #11
kuzer
Academy Graduate

kuzer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinkelslip View Post
6? They are doing 4, Id be fine with 6 but they are not doing 6. Anyway I guess they are consistent atleast. You know, no breaks or so but im still not satisfied as I know that by the time we are at 300 how many more episodes will there be? 430? 2 more years AGAIN. Nope, they have to catch up so they are like 50 episodes behind only and then slow down to 4 each week again.
When I said they are doing six, I didn't mean releasing six per month. I meant they're dubbing six per month.

Tobi: (to Sasuke) You're alive, aren't you?!
kuzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 09:51 PM   #12
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Either way they usually have them done about the same time as the subs do or at least not far from it but it just takes time to get them released.
Old 09-27-2013, 12:39 AM   #13
Vinkelslip
Freshmen Academy Student

It doesnt really matter how many they do if they only release 4 each month. So now I know they are purposely holding back episodes for more money, but in fact they lose money because people just switch to sub. Nobody is gonna buy an episode they have already seen or subscribe to watch a show 2 years slower. How do they not realise that.

If they said we're gonna release 2 episodes a week or more I'd pay to see that. I won't pay for once a week

Last edited by Vinkelslip; 09-27-2013 at 12:53 AM.
Old 09-27-2013, 09:41 AM   #14
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Even if many people watch the subs many others prefer the dubs and some like me will still get them on dvds even after watching the subs im sure there are a fair amount of others that do as well.
Old 09-27-2013, 11:14 AM   #15
Vinkelslip
Freshmen Academy Student

doubt it since they are so expensive and theres not many who watch dub.
Old 09-27-2013, 01:25 PM   #16
Vinkelslip
Freshmen Academy Student

Anyway the problem is that theres so many episodes, or fillers I should say, 20 of them after december and thats 5 months, half a year of just fillers
Old 09-27-2013, 05:38 PM   #17
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Not really if you get them at amazon or at Walmart I know here is just under $30 which isn't bad plus plenty of people can buy them as long as they have a job and save. And I know there are a lot of fillers and episodes but that doesn't mean they would stop selling or people would stop buying I know not everyone would buy fillers but many people like me collect them to have them all.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:46 AM   #18
Vinkelslip
Freshmen Academy Student

Yeah sure but what I mean is theres gonna be 5 months of nothing but fillers after december for example. And thats annoying as .
Everyone keeps telling my I should watch SUB but I can't do it. Not only do the voices change but the language and everything about the series is different. The only reason I started watching it in the first place is because there was English DUB.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:48 AM   #19
EternalSasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.
EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.

That's exciting!
Spoiler:
Kisame vs. Killer B and Sasuke vs. Danzo had some of the best parts

I should start collecting the box sets sometime...

100% UCHIHA SWAG
Stand for JUSTICE
EternalSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 11:00 AM   #20
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah I know there are fillers after the Kage arc but at least its only gonna be a couple box sets which is better then it being more I know it will take a while to get to more good stuff after that but all we can do is be patient.

Well these are your only choices im afraid. You can do both but if your more comfortable with the dubs its fine but sadly your just gonna have to be patient with them.