Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 08-30-2013, 02:00 PM   #21
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Default Re: Pain vrs Sasuke

[QUOTE=Maruko;6831676]It was clearly shown that even with Sharingan precog Sasuke had no way of avoiding Bee, who wasn't even moving so fast and was in base form.
That's just reaction speed though, but still, he coudn't move at speeds that were shown agaisnt Yamato.
It was just to show that Sasuke's original speed in Shippuden, which was RIDICULOUSLY OVERHYPED at the beginning is not what it seems to be. Sasuke back in the day basically teleported around lolz[QUOTE=Maruko;6831676]

A feat is a feat. Don't go around trying to downplay it just because it doesn't work with your explanation of things. When scientists do their work, they don't eliminate evidence that doesn't work with their answers, they try to get answers that works with their evidence.

Go and reread the chapters on Bee vs Sasuke. Bee got him the first time b/c he was better at using swords. Everywhere else, there isn't much evidence that shows that Sasuke was blitzed by a base bee. Sasuke dodged Killer b's "Killer 8" attack, an attack he said only the raikage had dodged. BTW, when killer B was using that attack, he was no longer in base mode. The next time Bee got Sasuke was with a sneak attack. Sasuke nailed B with genjutsu, and he thought he was down for the count. Bee, however, who was literally just a meter behind him, did a sneak attack on him. If you really look at the evidence, the evidence isn't very strong when it comes to supporting the idea base bee was faster than Sasuke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Lee was able to land a hit because his movements were unpredictable and Kimimaro did not kn ow where the hit was gonna land, before that, he had no problem dodging the same speed. Speed did not affect Kimimaro, it was Lee's change in movement style, as you said.
Exactly my point. Attack speed doesn't equal overall speed. The fact that Sasuke was hit by Bee's swords doesn't mean anything when it comes to Sasuke's overall speed. You just nuked your own speed argument.

Quote:
Didn't Pain use CT to get six tailed Naruto off his dick? Then in the CT naruto went 8 tails. And 8 tailed Kyuubi broke free. ..almost.
Also, changes nothing, CT has huge AOE, dozens of times bigger than the arena of the BG. If he pulls CT it's all over.
Still doesn't show it's crushing ability. It shows it's trapping ability. Also, 8 tailed naruto would have gotten out. Deva was shitting his pants saying "unbelievable."

Based on the evidence I've provided with the speed of the rocks and their impacts, the crushing ability is really puny. No hyping with tailed naruto is going to change that. It didn't crush a tailed naruto, so we know that the crushing power is below the power needed to crush a tailed naruto. That is all you get from your feats. It tells us nothing about how much it can crush, it only tells us how much it can't crush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekly Disaster View Post
Pain has all six paths and is at full chakra, he also knows about the sharingan(not mangekyo sharingan) abilities.

Sasuke is alone with full chakra, has the mangekyo sharingan, and knows some of the pains powers. He does not know the almighty push, their resurrection ability, or that thier eyesight is linked.

They are in the natural forests in the land of fire.
no external help can come.
Nagato does not come himself.
No escape for either of them till death.

Who wins?
Good reasons based on feats please.

Quote:
He had sensing of nature all around, he had an army of frogs, and two frogs on his shoulders, all of which Sasuke lacks.
Sasuke also has Idk how many times less chakra than Naruto, and he can't really keep up with all that.
Naruto had a very limited amount of sage chakra. He only had 6 frs in him. He didn't have the benefit of unlimited chakra. Base Naruto without the Kyuubi doesn't have any extremely impressive chakra feats. Naruto with Kyuubi chakra does.

Quote:
That's crippled Nagato using his crippled body. This is Pain, Nagato's puppet corpse that has healthy body, unlike Nagato who could barely walk.
I said maybe, never said it could.
Go back to the chapter, Naruto says that this crippled Nagato is even more powerful than the paths of pain.

Quote:
It relally is Mangaka induced stupidity, was just stating that. I mean, ppl die after being kunaid, but no...they survive a town nuke. Legit, KIshi.

The last time I checked...buildings, temples, houses etc. had more durability than humans. I don't know how they bodies were not pushed to the edges of Konoha like buildings were. Suddenly! they're all in ruins of stuff, but a second ago, Konoha was just a flat waste. It is mangaka stupidity, Kishi is a hack. :3
It isn't really hack seeing what people in the series have tanked. Naruto tanked being shot into a rock by the Raikage. Sasuke has tanked a blow from his big bro Itachi that created a crater in a stone wall. These people aren't normal humans.

As for the buildings, templs, houses, etc, the same goes for what happens during Hurricanes, yet humans still survive. Buildings face a larger amount of force because they are larger. The same goes for ST. Look at what happened to the giant toads when they got shinra tenseid., and compare that to what Naruto got when he was shinra tenseid. The large AOE shinra tensei broke up a lot of wood, and the strength of wood is far below the strength of the bodies in naruto characters.

Quote:
Power or not, the gravity is enough to suck Sasuke, he can't stop the core and has nowhere to run.
That's off topic tho.

If Itachi was able to bust it with Susano'o he would have done it, he wouldn't have wasted time chatting with those two, therefore: Susano'o ain't enough.
They didn't know how much power was needed to break the CT core, so to be on the safe side they put in as much power as they could into destroying it. Once again, the feat that I have presented shows how much CT CAN"T withstand. It reflects nothing on how much it CAN withstand. How much it can withstand is a mystery. No amount of arguing is going to change that.

So what are we left with? We are left with a CT that has a fairly puny crushing power. We are left with a CT where it is unclear whether or not Sasuke can break it. Good stuff.

The battle can go either way, but it is certaintly not a clear win for either side.

What would be the set up of the triple integral for the distance from the origin for every point between a sphere with radius 1 and a sphere with radius 5? What would the answer mean?

Quote:
Statistics don't lie, LHG. I said this.
Look:
2 x 3.14 /12.5 + Y^2 = LHG <3 Bacon
Get mathed, son.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Edyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 02:39 PM   #22
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edyl
A feat is a feat. Don't go around trying to downplay it just because it doesn't work with your explanation of things. When scientists do their work, they don't eliminate evidence that doesn't work with their answers, they try to get answers that works with their evidence.
I am not downplaying it, bro, we go by current canon. Current canon Sasuke can't blitz like Sasuke in good ol' days. His speed is the same as when he fought Bee.
Quote:
Go and reread the chapters on Bee vs Sasuke. Bee got him the first time b/c he was better at using swords. Everywhere else, there isn't much evidence that shows that Sasuke was blitzed by a base bee.
When did I say he was blitzed? I just used Bee to show Sasuke's speed, Bee has nothing to do with this fight, I brought him for mere comparison.
Quote:
Exactly my point. Attack speed doesn't equal overall speed. The fact that Sasuke was hit by Bee's swords doesn't mean anything when it comes to Sasuke's overall speed. You just nuked your own speed argument.
Errr...Sasuke didn't just stand and dodge Bee's attacks, he moved as well, and Bee was too fast for him, Sasuke just couldn't keep up with both dodging and bee's overall movement speed.
And btw, no matter how fast, he can't avoid being soul raped by Gedo Statue.
Quote:
Still doesn't show it's crushing ability. It shows it's trapping ability. Also, 8 tailed naruto would have gotten out. Deva was shitting his pants saying "unbelievable."
-snip-
You know....crushing ability is implied, dude. If you're sucked in and then you have a huge ass rock flying up and pressing you even at slow speed, you're gonna get crushed by its weight. The gravity pulls it up.. Then that rock is gonna get pressed by dozens more. Try slowly pressing your chest with you finger constantly, then add another finger, then another...see how pain gets inflicted. Now Imagine a boulder being slowly put on your body, then another on it, then another....it does crush.

Quote:
Naruto had a very limited amount of sage chakra. He only had 6 frs in him. He didn't have the benefit of unlimited chakra. Base Naruto without the Kyuubi doesn't have any extremely impressive chakra feats. Naruto with Kyuubi chakra does.
Six FRS is still LOT more than Sasuke can use. And Nardo has extreme chakra feats, the guy made hundreds of clones in chapter 1...Kakashi can't make more than 1-2, his chakra goes dry. Naruto's an Uzumaki, with epic chakra reserves and extreme body endurance.

Quote:
Go back to the chapter, Naruto says that this crippled Nagato is even more powerful than the paths of pain.
It was also said Amaterasu is sun temperature, yet it is not.
using paths gives you better vision, less chance of being overwhelmed, more versatile combos etc.

Quote:
It isn't really hack seeing what people in the series have tanked. Naruto tanked being shot into a rock by the Raikage. Sasuke has tanked a blow from his big bro Itachi that created a crater in a stone wall. These people aren't normal humans.
As for the buildings, templs, houses, etc, the same goes for what happens during Hurricanes, yet humans still survive. Buildings face a larger amount of force because they are larger. The same goes for ST. Look at what happened to the giant toads when they got shinra tenseid., and compare that to what Naruto got when he was shinra tenseid. The large AOE shinra tensei broke up a lot of wood, and the strength of wood is far below the strength of the bodies in naruto characters.
As I said, if they can tank their bodies flying around in rubble of concrete and metal and stone, being pressurized and torn apart by a mighty blast...why do they die from a single shuriken?
And Pain returned their souls to their bodies, not a single body was squished in Konoha. Yup, Kishi being a derp.

That s true, at least someone dies. Here, ALL survive and no body gets destroyed.

Quote:
They didn't know how much power was needed to break the CT core, so to be on the safe side they put in as much power as they could into destroying it. Once again, the feat that I have presented shows how much CT CAN"T withstand. It reflects nothing on how much it CAN withstand. How much it can withstand is a mystery. No amount of arguing is going to change that.

So what are we left with? We are left with a CT that has a fairly puny crushing power. We are left with a CT where it is unclear whether or not Sasuke can break it. Good stuff.

The battle can go either way, but it is certaintly not a clear win for either side.
And if Sasuke does break it? He suddenly gets soul raped by Gedo dragon flying from the earth towards him.
Again, it has immense crushing power. It's a fact. It

Quote:
I know, I am bored.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 02:57 PM   #23
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I am not downplaying it, bro, we go by current canon. Current canon Sasuke can't blitz like Sasuke in good ol' days. His speed is the same as when he fought Bee.
A feat is a feat, and Sasuke has shown the same level of speed during his fight against Deidara. Even against bee, dodging the killer 8 punch was impressive too.

Quote:
When did I say he was blitzed? I just used Bee to show Sasuke's speed, Bee has nothing to do with this fight, I brought him for mere comparison.[

Errr...Sasuke didn't just stand and dodge Bee's attacks, he moved as well, and Bee was too fast for him, Sasuke just couldn't keep up with both dodging and bee's overall movement speed.
I see you like ignoring my arguments involving the difference between attacking ability and speed. Attack speed is not the same as overall movement speed. Also attack skill comes into play, which has nothing to do with speed. Bee outclassed him in skill. Look back to my Rock Lee and Kimimaro example or my Mohammad Ali vs Usain bolt analogy. This comment doesn't address these, rather it ignores them.

Quote:
And btw, no matter how fast, he can't avoid being soul raped by Gedo Statue.
Hyped. Hanzo dodged the dragons, and he isn't known that well for his speed. Even Gedo doesn't have too good of speed feats.

Quote:
You know....crushing ability is implied, dude. If you're sucked in and then you have a huge ass rock flying up and pressing you even at slow speed, you're gonna get crushed by its weight. The gravity pulls it up.. Then that rock is gonna get pressed by dozens more. Try slowly pressing your chest with you finger constantly, then add another finger, then another...see how pain gets inflicted. Now Imagine a boulder being slowly put on your body, then another on it, then another....it does crush.
Except Susanoo. If you start the debate that Susanoo can't handle it, this debate is going to get really long.

Quote:
Six FRS is still LOT more than Sasuke can use. And Nardo has extreme chakra feats, the guy made hundreds of clones in chapter 1...Kakashi can't make more than 1-2, his chakra goes dry. Naruto's an Uzumaki, with epic chakra reserves and extreme body endurance.
From the countless explanations of shadow clones, we know it doesn't take a lot of chakra to make a ton of them. If you make a ton of them, the chakra just gets cleaved into more pieces, as explained by Tobirama, the creator. The same explanation was given when Hiruzen was fighting Orochimaru. Hiruzen said he didn't want to make any more than 2 clones b/c it divided his chakra. If he made any more, the clones would be too weak. Naruto, like an idiot, always makes too many of them, and as a result none of them have enough chakra to ever be a threat (this changes once he unlocks kcm though).

Quote:
It was also said Amaterasu is sun temperature, yet it is not.
using paths gives you better vision, less chance of being overwhelmed, more versatile combos etc.
Yeah, but if Kishi puts it in, it obviously means that he means that he wants Nagato to be stronger than the paths. Lets face it, the feats also support the idea. Sage mode Naruto was able to keep up with the paths of Pain, yet KCM naruto could not keep up with Nagato.

Quote:
As I said, if they can tank their bodies flying around in rubble of concrete and metal and stone, being pressurized and torn apart by a mighty blast...why do they die from a single shuriken?
And Pain returned their souls to their bodies, not a single body was squished in Konoha. Yup, Kishi being a derp.
Naruto has consistently shown that characters are strong against impact damage but are weak against cutting damage. It is one of the few consistent things in the narutoverse.

Quote:

And if Sasuke does break it? He suddenly gets soul raped by Gedo dragon flying from the earth towards him.
Again, it has immense crushing power. It's a fact. It
Is gedo even controllable? I mean, the first time Nagato summons it, Konan is like "No don't do it," and then Nagato gets stabbed into a cripple.

Also, look above for reasons why Gedo isn't even that good.

Quote:
I know, I am bored.
>I)

What would be the set up of the triple integral for the distance from the origin for every point between a sphere with radius 1 and a sphere with radius 5? What would the answer mean?

Quote:
Look:
Get mathed, son.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-30-2013, 03:15 PM   #24
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
A feat is a feat, and Sasuke has shown the same level of speed during his fight against Deidara. Even against bee, dodging the killer 8 punch was impressive too.
It was impressive, but by that speed in the beginning of part 2, Sasuke should have speed blitzed Bee, and Itachi and I don't know who else.

Quote:
Attack speed is not the same as overall movement speed.
isn't that why we're saying that Sasuke's speed while MOVING is not great? Well, it is great, just not to the point of speed blitzing, like he was supposedly able to when Shippuden started.
But okay, you got that, it's not the same as moving while dodging.

Quote:
Hyped. Hanzo dodged the dragons, and he isn't known that well for his speed. Even Gedo doesn't have too good of speed feats.
He can't run forever.
And Susano'o won't stop soul sucking dragons from mind raping Sasuke. :3

Quote:
Except Susanoo. If you start the debate that Susanoo can't handle it, this debate is going to get really long.
Susano'o could keep the rocks from crushing Sasuke....until Sasule loses chakra to maintain Susano'o. Unless he somehow manages to bust the mini moon he's held in.
Spoiler:

Quote:
From the countless explanations of shadow clones, we know it doesn't take a lot of chakra to make a ton of them. If you make a ton of them, the chakra just gets cleaved into more pieces, as explained by Tobirama, the creator. The same explanation was given when Hiruzen was fighting Orochimaru. Hiruzen said he didn't want to make any more than 2 clones b/c it divided his chakra. If he made any more, the clones would be too weak. Naruto, like an idiot, always makes too many of them, and as a result none of them have enough chakra to ever be a threat (this changes once he unlocks kcm though).
And making a lot of them with low chakra reserves leaves you weak and unable to do jack with that tiny drop of chakra left in ya.
Plus, Sasuke can't even use clones. We're just showing chakra pool differences.
Nardo with that many clones can fight well, Suasuke's each clone and original, if he could use clones, would have so little chakra to even form hand seals properly...or even stay alive.
Quote:
Yeah, but if Kishi puts it in, it obviously means that he means that he wants Nagato to be stronger than the paths. Lets face it, the feats also support the idea. Sage mode Naruto was able to keep up with the paths of Pain, yet KCM naruto could not keep up with Nagato.
He couldn't keep cuz it's Nagato, not a puppet. It's easier controlling your own body of course.
But don't you agree that having 6 powers in 6 bodies vs 1 guy is better than having 6 powers in 1 body vs 1 guy? Imo, I'd rather use six bodies, more trollage options.

Quote:
Naruto has consistently shown that characters are strong against impact damage but are weak against cutting damage. It is one of the few consistent things in the narutoverse.
Or Kishi just being a hack.

Quote:
Is gedo even controllable? I mean, the first time Nagato summons it, Konan is like "No don't do it," and then Nagato gets stabbed into a cripple.

Also, look above for reasons why Gedo isn't even that good
Obito did it. Nagato used it to seal stuff. I don't see why it's not controllable, it's just a statue moved the summoner.

Quote:
>I)
Old 08-30-2013, 05:42 PM   #25
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Marko, if you have seen any of my battles with DL, you would know that I'm willing to drag this into the 8th-ish page and beyond.

Quote:
It was impressive, but by that speed in the beginning of part 2, Sasuke should have speed blitzed Bee, and Itachi and I don't know who else.
You ignore that killer 8 feat and the feat during his fight against Deidara as though they don't even exist.

Quote:
isn't that why we're saying that Sasuke's speed while MOVING is not great? Well, it is great, just not to the point of speed blitzing, like he was supposedly able to when Shippuden started.
But okay, you got that, it's not the same as moving while dodging.
woo, small victory I guess.

Quote:
He can't run forever.
And Susano'o won't stop soul sucking dragons from mind raping Sasuke. :3
His susanoo is FAST. It dodged a point blank punch from the Raikage by extending an arm out. Better speed than the dragons or Gedo ever showed.

Quote:
Susano'o could keep the rocks from crushing Sasuke....until Sasule loses chakra to maintain Susano'o. Unless he somehow manages to bust the mini moon he's held in.
Spoiler:
Except for the fact that Sasuke has shown the ability to make swords and other weapons with his Susanoo that can obliterate rock like butter. He can bulldoze out to the surface.

Quote:
And making a lot of them with low chakra reserves leaves you weak and unable to do jack with that tiny drop of chakra left in ya.
Plus, Sasuke can't even use clones. We're just showing chakra pool differences.
Nardo with that many clones can fight well, Suasuke's each clone and original, if he could use clones, would have so little chakra to even form hand seals properly...or even stay alive.
You are confusing large chakra reserves will skill. Naruto has a lot of skill when it comes to making clones. He makes a lot of clones that have very little chakra. Whenever he makes clones, they are fodder, unlike the clones that Hiruzen made during his fight against orochimaru. Hiruzen, as he said, only made 2 because if he made any more they would be weak.

Simplified: "Nardo" has avg-above avg chakra. Makes a ton of weak clones as a result. Hiruzen has avg chakra-ish, makes 2 strong clones. 2 strong clones-->roughly equal to ton of weak clones.

Just because Sasuke has never used shadow clone jutsu doesn't mean that his chakra reserves are low. There are plenty of people who have never used shadow clone jutsu in the series, yet their chakra reserves are in no ways low. The clones prove nothing when it comes to Naruto's natural chakra reserves.

Quote:
He couldn't keep cuz it's Nagato, not a puppet. It's easier controlling your own body of course.
But don't you agree that having 6 powers in 6 bodies vs 1 guy is better than having 6 powers in 1 body vs 1 guy? Imo, I'd rather use six bodies, more trollage options.
Yeah, but that single Nagato could easily pwn the 6 paths. That single Nagato was keeping up with KCM naruto and a 8-tailed Bee, while the 6 paths couldn't even handle a sage mode naruto without having 2/3 of them die off.

Quote:
Or Kishi just being a hack.
It is a different universe than ours. They have magical Chakra, we have different laws of physics. They have people that can tank being thrown through rock, we do not. The narutoverse has consistently shown everyone to be strong against impacts and weak against cuts.

Quote:
Obito did it. Nagato used it to seal stuff. I don't see why it's not controllable, it's just a statue moved the summoner.
Obito summoned it and gtfo of the things way. When Nagato used it to seal stuff, it was still sleeping like a hibernating grizzly.

Quote:
Good to know you troll.

Quote:
Look:
Get mathed, son.

Old 08-30-2013, 07:56 PM   #26
Hiei
Veteran Chunin

Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Man Edyl. I'm surprised you're still debating this after our debate.

Half-tempted to join in just to continue our debate. XD
Hiei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 08:01 PM   #27
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Why the r?

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 08:10 PM   #28
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiei View Post
Man Edyl. I'm surprised you're still debating this after our debate.

Half-tempted to join in just to continue our debate. XD
This debate is a tad bit more difficult b/c I don't have access to EMS feats. But then again, Marko doesn't have access to Edo Nagato feats.

@ WOOSTER, The "r" is a sacred r that is placed for this debate and only this debate. This debate has been made sacred by this r.

Quote:
Look:
Get mathed, son.

Old 08-31-2013, 01:11 AM   #29
Sasuke Uchiha("Eternal")
Academy Graduate

Sasuke Uchiha("Eternal") has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Sasuke would lose. Not sure why this is even debatable. Not even Naruto in his Sage mode could defeat Pain by himself, and at such a low chakra reserve.
Sasuke Uchiha("Eternal") is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 01:12 AM   #30
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You ignore that killer 8 feat and the feat during his fight against Deidara as though they don't even exist.
I don't ignore Bee, Bee's fight is what I am using as Sasuke speed here, that's MS Sasuke. I do ignore 'blitzing of Tobi' when he fought Deidara.
PS He solo'd Taka for lolz then made Sasuke a fool, which was hilarious
Quote:
His susanoo is FAST. It dodged a point blank punch from the Raikage by extending an arm out. Better speed than the dragons or Gedo ever showed.
It is as fast as the one using it. It can dodge one dragon, what about the other that are flying for him? Pain can just summon idk how many animals at him to keep him still while he soul rapes him.
Quote:
You are confusing large chakra reserves will skill. Naruto has a lot of skill when it comes to making clones. He makes a lot of clones that have very little chakra. Whenever he makes clones, they are fodder, unlike the clones that Hiruzen made during his fight against orochimaru. Hiruzen, as he said, only made 2 because if he made any more they would be weak.

Simplified: "Nardo" has avg-above avg chakra. Makes a ton of weak clones as a result. Hiruzen has avg chakra-ish, makes 2 strong clones. 2 strong clones-->roughly equal to ton of weak clones.

Just because Sasuke has never used shadow clone jutsu doesn't mean that his chakra reserves are low. There are plenty of people who have never used shadow clone jutsu in the series, yet their chakra reserves are in no ways low. The clones prove nothing when it comes to Naruto's natural chakra reserves.
You just said what i said- that Sasuke, if he could make clones, wouldn't be able to make many and stay strong, he would be able to do shiz, unlike Nardo whose 'fodder' clones KCM around the battlefield killing white rapists.

And Nardo's every clone is very skilled, they indeed do poof after suffering a blow, that doesn't make them fodder. A clone that can FRS you out of blue ain't fodder. See what his clones did in the war and did not disappear.
Plus, Nardo can use multiple shadow clone jutsu, which is lawl. Lemme see any other guy making enough clones to pick every leaf from a damn tree.

Nardo's chakra level ain't just above average, it's insanely huge and his ability to split his chakra into so many parts does show his chakra pool, and it was stated a bunch of times that Uzumaki clan members have reserves that are ridiculous.

Quote:
Yeah, but that single Nagato could easily pwn the 6 paths. That single Nagato was keeping up with KCM naruto and a 8-tailed Bee, while the 6 paths couldn't even handle a sage mode naruto without having 2/3 of them die off.
Six paths were controlled by semi-dead Nagato who busted his chakra before that only to show how big his balls were.
Nagato nom nomed Bee's chakra and grew young and healthy again, thus becoming able to do all the shiz.

Quote:
It is a different universe than ours. They have magical Chakra, we have different laws of physics. They have people that can tank being thrown through rock, we do not. The narutoverse has consistently shown everyone to be strong against impacts and weak against cuts.
YOu're saying that cut with a knife stab inflicts more damage then boulders being thrown at you? They can equally kill you. except that the boulder leaves nothing when it hits you...you become...a stain.

Quote:
Obito summoned it and gtfo of the things way. When Nagato used it to seal stuff, it was still sleeping like a hibernating grizzly.
Obito chilled and was like ''go, gedo mazo'' then he warped to sit back and sip tea.
Nagato summoned it to soul rape, and Konan told him to stop ruining his body, she was afraid, but nope! soul defiling time!

Sasuke can endure some of pain's moves..til he goes dry due to his stupid MS spam.
Old 08-31-2013, 09:25 AM   #31
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1more View Post
Sasuke can ONLy win if he knows how to defeat PLANTARY DEVASATION
Which he doesn't.
Old 08-31-2013, 03:25 PM   #32
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I don't ignore Bee, Bee's fight is what I am using as Sasuke speed here, that's MS Sasuke. I do ignore 'blitzing of Tobi' when he fought Deidara.
I'm talking about his attack, called the "killer 8."

PS He solo'd Taka for lolz then made Sasuke a fool, which was hilarious

1. It was really, really, really bad plot armor. It was really obvious that Kishi was having each member sacrifice themselves so that Sasuke could have an anime moment at the end to unlock Ammy.

2. Not once does Bee speed blitz sasuke. READ THE CHAPTERS OVER AGAIN. Other than the swords, which I've beat down, Bee never speed blitzes. The "killer 8" feat disproves the idea that Bee can blitz. Get some good evidence.

Quote:
It is as fast as the one using it. It can dodge one dragon, what about the other that are flying for him? Pain can just summon idk how many animals at him to keep him still while he soul rapes him.
This still doesn't change the fact that Sasuke's susanoo dodged a point blank raikage punch. The Raikage was able to pwn Naruto in KCM mode like Naruto was a snail. That is >>>>>>>> faster than anything the paths of pain have shown.

Quote:
You just said what i said- that Sasuke, if he could make clones, wouldn't be able to make many and stay strong, he would be able to do shiz, unlike Nardo whose 'fodder' clones KCM around the battlefield killing white rapists.
As I stated earlier, KCM isn't Naruto's chakra, it is the Kyuubi's. Naruto, with ONLY HIS OWN CHAKRA, makes a ton of weak-*** clones that never do anything. In contrast, Hiruzen was able to make 2 clones that could actually tank a blow without dying. The fact that BASE-LEVEL and not KCM naruto can make a lot of low-chakra clones proves nothing about his chakra reserves.

Quote:
And Nardo's every clone is very skilled, they indeed do poof after suffering a blow, that doesn't make them fodder. A clone that can FRS you out of blue ain't fodder. See what his clones did in the war and did not disappear.
Plus, Nardo can use multiple shadow clone jutsu, which is lawl. Lemme see any other guy making enough clones to pick every leaf from a damn tree.
Kyuubi chakra =/= Naruto's chakra. /end

Quote:
Nardo's chakra level ain't just above average, it's insanely huge and his ability to split his chakra into so many parts does show his chakra pool, and it was stated a bunch of times that Uzumaki clan members have reserves that are ridiculous.
No ridiculous, above average and high. Also, Naruto is only half Uzumaki.

Quote:
Six paths were controlled by semi-dead Nagato who busted his chakra before that only to show how big his balls were.
You forgot to include the part where the Path's needed to rest for an hour after ST and the fact that he needed to absorb chakra from Naruto to stay in the game.

Quote:
Nagato nom nomed Bee's chakra and grew young and healthy again, thus becoming able to do all the shiz.
Nagato>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Paths of pain. Nagato was able to troll KCM Naruto and Killer B at once while 2/3 of the paths of Pain were pwned by a sage mode naruto.

Quote:
YOu're saying that cut with a knife stab inflicts more damage then boulders being thrown at you? They can equally kill you. except that the boulder leaves nothing when it hits you...you become...a stain.
Naruto is different than the real world in some respects. We have electricity and technology, they have chakra. They can kick people hundreds of feet, we can only kick people to the ground. The fact of the matter is, the feats show that just about nobody is immune to cuts in Naruto. Even some of the strongest people in Naruto are vulnerable to cuts. Idk if you know this, but in the BG, we debate by using feats and reaching conclusions based on those feats. Feats in Naruto say cut=bad.

Quote:
Obito chilled and was like ''go, gedo mazo'' then he warped to sit back and sip tea.
Nagato summoned it to soul rape, and Konan told him to stop ruining his body, she was afraid, but nope! soul defiling time!
Still hurt Nagato, and Obito still had to gtfo of there.

I can grab a rabid pitbull on a leash, release it from its leash and say "go get em" and run away too. Does that mean I have control over it? Can I make it roll over?

Quote:
Sasuke can endure some of pain's moves..til he goes dry due to his stupid MS spam.
MS
Sasuke has more spamming potential than Sage-mode Naruto. Sage-mode Naruto only used 1 of his sage mode clones to take out 2/3 of the paths of pain. Sasuke doesn't even need to spam MS, he could do what Naruto did. Naruto, for about half of the paths he killed, didn't even utilize sage-mode. He just used regular ninjutsu like regular rasengans and summons.

Quote:
Look:
Get mathed, son.

Old 09-01-2013, 07:48 AM   #33
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha("Eternal") View Post
Sasuke would lose. Not sure why this is even debatable. Not even Naruto in his Sage mode could defeat Pain by himself, and at such a low chakra reserve.
I agree!!! However, what these guys have posted should be taken into consideration...

Cowards watch; heroes act.
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 12:04 PM   #34
itachi-666
Freshmen Academy Student

itachi-666 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sasuke is smart so he could figure it out quickly about the powers of the rinnengan. And with his susanoo and amaterasu he would win. And pains weakness is genjutsu so the sharingan from Sasuke could finish him.
sorry for my english
itachi-666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:55 AM   #35
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

We dont speak english here... we speak naruto!!!:P

Well, sasuke is smart and does have genjutsu abilities, but he atands no chance against pain. The rinnegan stomps. Sasuke is no match. Sage mode naruto couldnt beat pian alone, so what chance does sasuke have?? None.

Old 09-22-2013, 12:59 AM   #36
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Hey guys... About Sasunoo protecting Sasuke from CT... The force alone would pull him out of Sasunoo thus he would be killed. Things like force and wind are not deafened by Sasunoo. Only physical things. He can be pulled out. Force can pull him out.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:03 AM   #37
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

Yay!!! take that overrated aasuke techniques!!!:P

Old 09-22-2013, 01:33 AM   #38
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

You know why Sasuke would also not learn about the eye's fast? He is an arrogant retarded emo flag boy of the Uchiha. He is the worst of them all... Aside another named Obito who is obsessed to hell with Rin. But Sasuke is other then Obito, the WORST Uchiha ever. At least Obito amounted to something. Even if it is the Anti-Christ. I will praise him first.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:47 AM   #39
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

Wow you hate sasuke quite alot, huh?? I dont really blame you, but he does have a few good personality traits, such as...err...yeah...

Whether he's a good guy or not doesnt change the fact that pain would kill him!!!

Tags
pain, sasuke. fight