Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-21-2013, 05:57 PM   #261
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh RP: Duel Academy

"I have no Idea, maybe just about school policies in general."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 05:57 PM   #262
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Proffessor Kingston saw that everyone had entered, and took a deep breath as he started.
"Greetings students. As you may or may not already know, our School Tournament with the Duel University will be starting tomorrow. This duel, will be held on an island city, known as the Duel Islands. We will board cruise boats, and set sail to the islands, arriving there the following day. From there, the tournament will be kicked off by a duel between myself and Proffessor Henricks of Duel University. From then, all students from both schools will be participating in duels against eachother, going up to the final battle between the two champions. That winner will win his/her school prize money, and added bonuses. In between duels, the outlying city will be turned into a carnival and fair for student's enjoyment. Any questions?" He said.

"Interesting, a cruise and a fair. I'd say it will be pretty cool." Kirito said, looking at Blue and Logan.

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:03 PM   #263
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"It sounds mega fun that's for sure" Blue said excitedly,

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:05 PM   #264
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"Ya, it would be better that getting stuck in classes, and I want to test a new deck of mine, I have a feeling that it needs some work."

Spoiler:

Old 09-21-2013, 06:13 PM   #265
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

"No questions? Then dismissed. Have a nice day, students." Drake said.

As the presentation ended, and the students started to get outside, the curfew bell rang, letting students know that it was time to rest. They needed it after all, as they would take their venture across the oceans to the Duel Islands.

"Well, I guess we should get some rest for tomorrow. See ya." He said, walking back to his dorm.

Old 09-21-2013, 06:20 PM   #266
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

"Yea. I think I have to make a last minute tweak or two to my deck. See you later."

Spoiler:

Old 09-21-2013, 06:22 PM   #267
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

(I will just fast forward to tomorrow in the RP when your characters get off to bed, for anyone who missed it.)

Old 09-21-2013, 06:27 PM   #268
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

After finishing my deck, I go to sleep, ready for the next day.

Spoiler:

Old 09-21-2013, 08:24 PM   #269
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Blue goes to sleep dreaming about gyoza and pizza burgers "yay" She said in her sleep,

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
academy, duel monsters, role-play, yugioh