Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 08-12-2013, 10:17 PM   #21
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh RP (Restart Character Creation Thread)

(Making my evil character because apparently we're supposed to have one.)

Dueling Network Name: ZeroxNightmare
Name: Kagami Esper (Sister of Kirito)

Personality: Arrogant towards others, Somewhat Boisterous, but cunning and intelligent at the same time

Backstory: Kagami and Kirito were born at the same time, and grew up as friends, with Kirito even making a duel disk for her, though it broke down over time. When their father died, and he gave Kirito the Sorcerer, Kagami became furious at him because she got nothing, and their relationship slowly deteriorated over time, although Kirito never wished it to be that way. Kagami became arrogant, and mean, but at the same time a very cunning and intelligent person, and this made her an especially dangerous foe. She hates Kirito, and has attended the Dueling University (The Anti-Duel Academy thing) to perfect her skills so that she can beat him.

Deck Types:
Harpie
Chaos Dragon
Black Rose Dragon (Main)
Cyber Dragon

Image:
Spoiler:

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon

Last edited by ZeroxNightmare; 09-15-2013 at 02:15 AM.
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:07 PM   #22
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Dueling Network Name: Carnagepool
Name: Mero

Personality: Mero keeps to him self, He does not give away his trust very easily.
Deck Types
Burn
Crystal Beast/Hamon
Loki
Vampire
Zombie
6 Samurai
Updated my deck types.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!

Last edited by Raiden; 08-20-2013 at 11:15 PM.
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 03:46 AM   #23
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Name: Nieki
Apperance:
Spoiler:

Personality: very laid back. New to the duel scene. Like bubble gum.
Deck Type: Still figuring that out.

Spoiler:

Ninjamonkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 06:39 PM   #24
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Dueling Network User Name: loganace
Name: Ace
Personality: cocky, but not actually all that skilled....
Back Story: I'll write it later...
Appearance: (I didn't find any pictures I liked)
Looks about average weight and height, with blue hair. I have six decks of cards. I also have a leather jacket.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 03:28 AM   #25
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

(I was wondering if I could make the principal type character if that is cool with you guys.)

Old 09-15-2013, 08:34 PM   #26
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok, here is the principal of Duel Academy. He is mostly just around to move the story along, meaning that he will rarely ever duel, but nonetheless he is still an important character.

Duel Academy Principal

Name: Drake Kingston (Known as the Duel Harbinger for his skills.)

Personality: Wise, Kind to his students, but still commands much authority. A bit conescending to people that threaten his students, as he values them greatly.

Backstory: Drake had grew up in extreme poverty, with Duel Monsters being his only escape. This had changed, when he was approached by Kento. Kento had taken him, along with Drake's rival Gerald, to become his apprentices. Kento was a Game Shittenou, and was looking for two apprentices. Drake and Gerald became fierce rivals, but mostly because of the difference in ideology. Drake believed that with enough belief in your deck, and your skills, that you could overcome any challenge. Gerald believed in a system of harsh training, and that petty things such as faith and belief would get people nowhere in life. Kento had always favored Drake, as he had understood what it meant to become a great duelist. At the age of 27, Drake entered the World Championship Tournament, to see just how far he had come. He ended up winning the tournament, being dubbed the "Duel Harbinger" for his skills. Kento had also given Drake the card, "Obelisk the Tormentor" as a sign that he no longer needed his tutelage. 2 years after, He accepted a post as the leader of Duel Academy, and has worked there ever since.

Deck Types:
His own (I will reveal later.)

Image:
Spoiler:

Last edited by ZeroxNightmare; 09-15-2013 at 10:49 PM.
Old 09-16-2013, 07:10 PM   #27
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Here is the principal/headmaster of Duel University.

Name: Gerald Henricks (Known as Proffessor Henricks)
Personality: Wise, but cold and calculating, and harsh during punishments.

Backstory: Gerald grew up in a richer family, where he played Duel Monsters. He was pretty good at it, winning the local tournaments. He was then approached by the Game Shittenou Kento, who was looking for two apprentices. He and Drake were accepted, and they traveled the world together. Drake and Gerald became rivals, mostly through their differences in ideals on how to improve one's abilities, but they highly respected each other nonetheless. Kento had placed Drake and Gerald into the World Tournament, where Drake and Gerald faced eachother in the final round. Spectators say it was a duel for the ages, but Drake won by a margin of 100 Life Points. Kento had favored Drake as an apprentice, but still valued Gerald greatly, so when he gave Drake Obelisk the Tormentor, he had given Gerald Obelisk's Rival Card, Raviel, Lord of Phantasms. Drake and Gerald parted ways with that, Kento fading away into history. Gerald later resurfaced as the headmaster of Duel University, and rules it according to his beliefs, while Drake captains it's rival school, Duel Academy.

Deck Types:
His own (Will be announced later)

Image:
Spoiler:

Last edited by ZeroxNightmare; 09-19-2013 at 06:52 PM.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:07 PM   #28
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

(I'm going to make a character specifically designed for Duel University, so here goes.)

Name: Zane Kanashimu
Personality: Nice to people of his own academy, but is not so hospitable to those who are not. He is a bit of a puzzle, believing in honor, and chivalry, but in other times, he will be outright arrogant.

Backstory: Zane came from an incredibly wealthy family. He could do it all, but the one thing he was really interested in was Games. He would participate in tournaments, games, and always seeked to improve himself. To him, being an ally was cause enough to support someone. He went to Duel University, studying under the Hamon Gold dorm, and has been there since. He harbors a hatred of Duel Academy, due to his beliefs in comraderie, and will be the first to duel any Duel Academy student he sees if they challenge the University's honor.

Deck Types:
Noble Knights
(Others will be revealed soon.)

Image:
Spoiler:

Old 09-21-2013, 06:09 PM   #29
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Dueling Network User Name: loganace still XD
Name: Xaren Masugake
Personality: A very calm, collected, and skilled duelist.
Back Story: You'll see XD
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by loganace; 09-21-2013 at 06:12 PM.
loganace is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, creation, role-play, yu-gi-oh