Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 09-02-2013, 07:24 PM   #101
feltlikeposting
Genin Elite

feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Strongest Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiei View Post
Minato - Dies against the Kyuubi.
Hashirama - Fights Kyuubi and Madara at the same time, then takes the Kyuubi as his pet.

Just saying.
Yep, Hashirama has a wide range of jutsu in his arsenal. Minato relys on his speed, intelligence and his rasengan. And since the rasengan cant really damage the Kyuubi, theres not much he can do.

1v1, Minato vs Hashirama, Hashirama cant handle Minatos speed.

Just saying.
feltlikeposting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 10:13 AM   #102
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^ yeah i like that list...

Cowards watch; heroes act.
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:07 PM   #103
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

Quote:
Originally Posted by feltlikeposting View Post
Yep, Hashirama has a wide range of jutsu in his arsenal. Minato relys on his speed, intelligence and his rasengan. And since the rasengan cant really damage the Kyuubi, theres not much he can do.

1v1, Minato vs Hashirama, Hashirama cant handle Minatos speed.

Just saying.
There is no way in any possible plain of any possible reality within any fictional verse than Minato can beat Hashirama when his only one up on him is speed compared to enormous chakra powerful summons and wood style.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:17 PM   #104
Arale Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Send a message via Skype™ to Arale Uchiha

I agree with souret, if you think minato can beat god of shinobi you're basically saying tobirama can do the same but thats not the case, I think considering the FTG is his brothers technique I think he would have strategy.

Ranking
1. Hashirama
2. Minato
3. Tobirama
4. Hiruzen
5. Tsunade

Spoiler:
Top 5 Powerful Characters in Naruto
Sage of Six Paths (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Madara Uchiha (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Obito Uchiha (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Hashirama Senju
Naruto Uzumaki (While Jinchuriki of Kurama)

Last edited by Arale Uchiha; 09-18-2013 at 01:19 PM.
Arale Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:46 PM   #105
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Okay whats the point of wood style if you cant touch Minato

1. Minato
2.Hashirama
3.Danzo (he uses Izanagi which is pretty beast, he has enough sharrigans to sacrafice for the win) which is why hes stronger than all the other ones I dont mention
Old 09-19-2013, 12:37 AM   #106
Arale Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Hahirama is going to stay on the defensive and would not allow to be tagged, minato will quickly run out of chakra but hashirama reserves are unreal, also what can minato do a tiny rasengan hashirama medical skill ar the best healing without handsigns.

Spoiler:
Hashirama Senju
Old 09-19-2013, 09:50 PM   #107
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arale Uchiha View Post
I agree with souret, if you think minato can beat god of shinobi you're basically saying tobirama can do the same but thats not the case, I think considering the FTG is his brothers technique I think he would have strategy.

Ranking
1. Hashirama
2. Minato
3. Tobirama
4. Hiruzen
5. Tsunade
I would personally make Tsunade above Hiruzen...because Hiruzen's power level decreased due to old age or something like that. He may have more knowledge, but Tsunade still comes off as more powerful overall

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
EternalSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:58 PM   #108
Arale Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

The reason why I think is thay hiruzen above tsunade is that in his prime he was considered the strongest hokage and even at his old age he was the strongest of the five kages, also orochimaru said when they were fighting this was nothing compared to his prime.

Spoiler:
Hashirama Senju
Old 09-21-2013, 04:43 AM   #109
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hiruzen is way better than tsunade. Her strength may be greater, but she would lose rather easily against orochimaru. When he had no arms, she couldn't really finish him off. Hiruzen "took care" of orochimaru at full power, and managed to seal off his arms. Yeah, orochimaru was shocked by how hiruzen could fight so well at his age, but in his younger days, he had much more chakra.

Minato CANNOT possibly beat hashirama. His speed may be unreal, but in every other aspect of battle, hashirama dominates. He is the GOD OF SHINOBI!!! Let me use madara to help decide this...

Hashirama beat kyuubi and madara years back. He TAMED the kyuubi. Come on. Minato could only seal the kyuubi, giving up his life in the process. Minato fought tobi as well, whom I believe was the aged madara. Minato barely won that fight. Let me repeat: AN AGED MADARA...

Old 09-21-2013, 04:43 AM   #110
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

Hiruzen is way better than tsunade. Her strength may be greater, but she would lose rather easily against orochimaru. When he had no arms, she couldn't really finish him off. Hiruzen "took care" of orochimaru at full power, and managed to seal off his arms. Yeah, orochimaru was shocked by how hiruzen could fight so well at his age, but in his younger days, he had much more chakra.

Minato CANNOT possibly beat hashirama. His speed may be unreal, but in every other aspect of battle, hashirama dominates. He is the GOD OF SHINOBI!!! Let me use madara to help decide this...

Hashirama beat kyuubi and madara years back. He TAMED the kyuubi. Come on. Minato could only seal the kyuubi, giving up his life in the process. Minato fought tobi as well, whom I believe was the aged madara. Minato barely won that fight. Let me repeat: AN AGED MADARA...