Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 09-09-2011, 11:59 AM   #1
High_Quality_Man
Freshmen Academy Student

High_Quality_Man is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default About Naruto Shippuden Season 10 - OST

I really like the background music (battle theme) of Sasuke VS. Kakashi in
Naruto Shippuden Season 10: Episode 214 - The Burden
where can I download it?
Is it release or not yet?
High_Quality_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 12:58 PM   #2
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato! Omedetou Hokage Kakashi~
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: About Naruto Shippuden Season 10 - OST

i dont remember what it sounds like
but im pretty sure u can find the ost
they usually replay the same ones
lemme try to find it

edit: i found it on youtube
i'l pm it to u

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl
Iruka~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Spoiler:
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
This is why you're secretly my favorite woman on the forum

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 09-09-2011 at 04:43 PM.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 07:02 PM   #3
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
lemme try to find it

i'l pm it to u
Can you PM it to me too??

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 08:14 PM   #4
High_Quality_Man
Freshmen Academy Student

High_Quality_Man is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Daphne_Lu huwaw! Wahohohoho thank you very much.
The intro of the music was really great )
High_Quality_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 11:15 PM   #5
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato! Omedetou Hokage Kakashi~
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
Can you PM it to me too??
yup!
Quote:
Originally Posted by High_Quality_Man View Post
Daphne_Lu huwaw! Wahohohoho thank you very much.
The intro of the music was really great )
your welcome!! ya. i like it too
makes me wanna fet up and start a fight and be like kakashi!! hahah. but id probably die in a real fight. hahha

o ya and in ep214, did u guys notice that kakashi's mangekyou sharingan color was inverted?

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl
Iruka~

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 09-10-2011 at 12:07 AM.
Old 09-10-2011, 06:33 AM   #6
Lewka
Freshmen Academy Student

Lewka saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Lewka Send a message via Skype™ to Lewka

I have been looking for this song too! Please send me a pm also.
Lewka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:23 PM   #7
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

alright i'l send it to u too~!

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl
Iruka~

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
Old 09-10-2011, 05:40 PM   #8
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Oh yeah that soundtrack.

I've already heard before. Its made old. It was used when Team 10 fought Kakuzu and when Naruto fought Pain.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 09-10-2011, 07:05 PM   #9
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

ya

the ost's are always re-used

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl
Iruka~

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
Old 09-10-2011, 07:11 PM   #10
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Damn when will freakin update the OSTs already. I mean if they can't do that. Why not do what Bleach does and uses the OSTs from the movies. I mean the Naruto movies OSTs are way better than the anime OSTs.

Here is the thread:

Old 09-10-2011, 08:13 PM   #11
Lewka
Freshmen Academy Student

I'm also curious about the other song (with the guitar) from that episode. It is a little before they fight.
Old 09-11-2011, 12:55 AM   #12
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

hmm.. i will check on that

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl
Iruka~

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
Old 09-12-2011, 02:28 PM   #13
Lewka
Freshmen Academy Student

I'm guessing no luck yet.. I really like that song.
Old 09-12-2011, 03:45 PM   #14
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

^sorry bout that...i kinda forgot..but i will search right now

...ive searced nearly all the osts...cant find it...
u can recheck on youtube

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl
Iruka~

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 09-12-2011 at 05:26 PM.
Old 09-12-2011, 05:44 PM   #15
Lewka
Freshmen Academy Student

Yeah I've been looking for it all over... guess I'll keep trying.
Old 09-12-2011, 11:21 PM   #16
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

i heard the song that u are talking about..but i cant find it...
sorry
it starts at about 11:30 in ep 214

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl
Iruka~

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
Old 09-13-2011, 01:59 AM   #17
Lewka
Freshmen Academy Student

Oh well I'm sure I'll find it one day.... I've been looking for it since like ep 170ish.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:08 PM   #18
Lewka
Freshmen Academy Student

I don't know what you are asking sushi.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:21 PM   #19
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Crair Uchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Crair Uchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Crair Uchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Crair Uchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Crair Uchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Crair Uchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Crair Uchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Crair Uchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Crair Uchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Crair Uchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Crair Uchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Crair Uchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Crair Uchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Crair Uchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Crair Uchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Crair Uchiha Send a message via Skype™ to Crair Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
lemme try to find it

i'l pm it to u
I know your probably tired of hearing this lol. But could you send me the link too!! Please and thank you!!!

Leader of the
(R.I.P Baby)

Quote:

Crair: A super 'excited' Madara
R.I.P Robin Williams

(July 21, 1951 - August 11, 2014)

Crair Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:07 PM   #20
Kurama The Kyuubi
Freshmen Academy Student

Kurama The Kyuubi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I really do wanna know the the music's name is.

Anyone can tell me what it is.
I will be so grateful.

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 09-18-2013 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Double post
Kurama The Kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote