Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 09-14-2013, 10:44 AM   #1
K-sasuke
Jonin

K-sasuke just might be Kage someday.
K-sasuke just might be Kage someday.K-sasuke just might be Kage someday.K-sasuke just might be Kage someday.K-sasuke just might be Kage someday.K-sasuke just might be Kage someday.K-sasuke just might be Kage someday.K-sasuke just might be Kage someday.K-sasuke just might be Kage someday.K-sasuke just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Get a rep!

I got this idea from edyl signature but its different a bit.
You have to complete the task the person above you gave you and if you complete it right that person have to give a positive rep but if you don't want to do it you can just let it pass and wait for the next one. If person couldn't complete the task correctly it will automatically transfer to next person or that person can try again.when you win a rep you can give the next task
I will start : post something that will make me laugh.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
And don't die k-chan! Sasuke needs you ;-P
Quote:
Not liking k-chan is for the weak ^.^

Last edited by K-sasuke; 09-14-2013 at 11:51 AM.
K-sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:52 AM   #2
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Village Police Force Lieutenant

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Default Re: Get a rep!

My mom thought I was half naked cause of the shorts I wearing this morning. Apparently they looked like panties to her and the way I was sitting.

~World of Meep~

pssst guess the song to the gif above and you get rep how about that? wait is that allowed. o_o
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:04 AM   #3
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

She did it on purpose to get a reaction XD

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:09 AM   #4
NINE-TAILS-BIJU

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Well I bet bubby wants to see real panties

~World of Meep~

pssst guess the song to the gif above and you get rep how about that? wait is that allowed. o_o
YouTube:
src="
Old 09-14-2013, 11:12 AM   #5
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Foundation of the Konoha/Sai fanclub Owner/Miley Cyrus fanclub Owner.
TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

This will make you laugh I think...I find this very funny..
New Naruto game is coming!

(Miley Cyrus/Destiny Cyrus= Music Hero Queen)
Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink
TheBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:20 AM   #6
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINE-TAILS-BIJU View Post
Like I haven't before and I rep whoever reps me all the time well I try to lol.

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:25 AM   #7
NINE-TAILS-BIJU

Awards Showcase

Ahaha xD most men see them but they never touched them most of the time xD

Oh I threw a cushion at a kitten and it made a flip with it

~World of Meep~

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-14-2013, 11:27 AM   #8
Anru
The Worlds Strongest

Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

oww how cute I gonna eat you!

Anru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:38 AM   #9
K-sasuke
Jonin

K-sasuke just might be Kage someday.K-sasuke just might be Kage someday.K-sasuke just might be Kage someday.K-sasuke just might be Kage someday.K-sasuke just might be Kage someday.K-sasuke just might be Kage someday.K-sasuke just might be Kage someday.K-sasuke just might be Kage someday.K-sasuke just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
My mom thought I was half naked cause of the shorts I wearing this morning. Apparently they looked like panties to her and the way I was sitting.
didnt get it
Quote:
hope that will make me laugh
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeastMode View Post
This will make you laugh I think...I find this very funny..
that was good.it made me laugh. ( i must spread some rep to others before giving it to you. i wont forget, dont worry)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anru Uzumaki View Post
oww how cute I gonna eat you!

*got away*
yuki and anru you can give the next task

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by K-sasuke; 09-14-2013 at 11:43 AM.
Old 09-14-2013, 11:42 AM   #10
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

How iam going to do that?I meant the task part.

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink
Old 09-14-2013, 11:47 AM   #11
K-sasuke
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeastMode View Post
How iam going to do that?I meant the task part.
you can ask for any dare or truth or anything you want. it just depends on person whether they are willing to do it or not

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-14-2013, 11:49 AM   #12
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-sasuke View Post
you can ask for any dare or truth or anything you want. it just depends on person whether they are willing to do it or not
So now I should ask a question?

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 09-14-2013, 11:50 AM   #13
K-sasuke
Jonin

Awards Showcase

yes you can ......

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-14-2013, 11:51 AM   #14
BossOfGames
Genin Elite

BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to BossOfGames

Hey, does this count as Rep Whoring, which is against forum rules?

YouTube:
BossOfGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:53 AM   #15
K-sasuke
Jonin

Awards Showcase

i dont think so. you cant give rep to any one or every one and every task will have a specific winner.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-14-2013, 11:54 AM   #16
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-sasuke View Post
yes you can ......
Do you read gintama?
I love this series.

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 09-14-2013, 11:54 AM   #17
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: We all must be dreaming this life away, in a world so cold.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

What product was the first to appear in a UK TV commercial (in 1955)?
Quote:
I was going to insult Bacon, but GS got it for me. What a bro.
Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people]
Quote:
That's all irrelevant since GS has been shown using FTG on TC cam.
(That doesn't make sense, but... )
Quote:
Gaara-Shukaku. Drunken Fist on Ag_surfer. GG.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:56 AM   #18
Anru
The Worlds Strongest

Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Shukaku View Post
What product was the first to appear in a UK TV commercial (in 1955)?
milk choclate.

Old 09-14-2013, 12:00 PM   #19
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: We all must be dreaming this life away, in a world so cold.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

Nope.
Quote:
I was going to insult Bacon, but GS got it for me. What a bro.
Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people]
Quote:
That's all irrelevant since GS has been shown using FTG on TC cam.
(That doesn't make sense, but... )
Quote:
Gaara-Shukaku. Drunken Fist on Ag_surfer. GG.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 12:03 PM   #20
Anru
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Shukaku View Post
Nope.
oh oh oh o I know it it was the Gibbs SR Toothpaste right?