Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-06-2013, 10:28 PM   #1
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Arrow Check it

Well actually Im checking you
Oh and Im a Vizard
Old 09-06-2013, 10:46 PM   #2
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Check it

Are you coming on to me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:54 PM   #3
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Sexual harassment!!!!

LHG

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:55 PM   #4
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Wait, is this a recent thread?

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:59 PM   #5
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Replace check with evaluate . Solve anything ? lol
Man forget it I wanna fight
Old 09-07-2013, 12:05 PM   #6
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

I'll fight you if you want.
Old 09-07-2013, 03:32 PM   #7
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

hey hidans back.

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 06:09 PM   #8
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Thumbs down Re: Check it

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
I'll fight you if you want.
*Floating in mid-air taking nap, I toss and turn. I snap out my nightmare and awake.*
"Pheww just a dream."
*Slowly his gold eyes open.
I yawn,take a leak and walk around with my unusually long sword on my shoulders.The world shakes my eyes widen. A spirit energy is felt,but how could that be? Nobody even comes here anymore. *
Man Show yourself!!! Hado #4 Byakurai
*A stream of pale lightning goes towards the sky,then splitting into 3 individual bolts to strike at at 3 different angles.*
Old 09-07-2013, 06:34 PM   #9
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Rejoice.
I change my mind. I want to submit a different one.
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 06:36 PM   #10
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

(Of me right?)

Wandering around aimlessly in my wake, I saw this idiotic piece of unknown trash floating in the air and I could only wonder why he was up there. The expression on my face gave away my emotion, which was anger. It puzzles me as to why people do such foolish and idiotic things with their powers, and that makes me so angry I could just spit. Just as I was about to kill him with my right hand, which I raised quickly in the air, he woke up and opened his large gold eyes. Looking into them, I could not see a tragic past, or any past for that matter. I don't know what it up with him, but I can only identify him as one thing: A piece of shet!

He yawned and took a leak..... I stood there, anger growing more and more by the minute. The insolence of this god-forsaken fool! "What the hell do you think you're doing you shet!" I say as I raise my spiritual pressure to great heights. The world shakes around me and him, fissures begin to break out in the ground, and the idiot, who is now my adversary because of him angering me to no end already, shows he reaction to feeling my energy. Observing my adversary, I recognize him as a human. But not just any human; a dead human who wears a Black Kimono, which can only mean that he is a Soul Reaper.

He turns to me and uses some kind of spell, shooting a lightning stream into the sky as it then splits into three individual bolts that try to hurt me. I tilt my head backwards and open my mouth. Seeing the bolts rush at me fills me with excitement. "Bala volley!" I send three balas at the bolts and they collide with each other, canceling each other out. I then tilt my head towards my adversary and shoot ten more balas at his body, hoping they'll go straight through him due to the speed. "Is that all you got, you piece of shet!?"
Old 09-07-2013, 09:20 PM   #11
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

The collision allows me to pinpoint my target , wait an espada!? No waiting
Before too many thoughts rush to my head' he already shoots back. I flip over and over to evade , using my sword case to block the last few.
Who you think your talking to boy !
Redeem, El Pacifista
Hidan draws his zanpakuto releasing a real gust of sheer power . The long sword is released into its true shikai state. Transforming into now an all black Gun-Sword.

With that he twirls it by the trigger. Masterfully flash stepping behind you, the ignition mechanism goes off. Bang!!! Unreal hollow tips are discharged at you ,the weird bullets look like dark jelly. The shells land on the floor looking like jelly too. The collected flan of used shells runs up my leg returning to the gun blade.
On initial contact the special dark matter will slow down everything. Its power is reversing time, all the way back to your non-existence. Really it doesn't work that fast,unless you let the bullet wound your organs or anything vital. Mainly immobilizing you while eating you up at the same time.

It erases people like you. Make you pay for being a filthy soul sucking hollow

Last edited by Hidan of the Mist; 09-07-2013 at 09:25 PM.
Hidan of the Mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 08:09 AM   #12
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

My adversary blocked my balas with the sheath of his sword and evaded the other ones that he did not block. He then yells at me and draws his Zanpakuto. Not only that, he releases it, too. It transforms into that of a gun-blade. I haven't seen one of these in a long time, that's for sure. But even so, just seeing its appearance makes me wonder what its ability is. What can it do? I need to know. The curiosity is certainly getting the best of me with each passing second on this very world line.

He began to twirl his blade by the trigger, playing around with his Zanpakuto. He then showed off his amazing speed to get behind me in seconds, which fills me with excitement and fear of dying. This feeling allows me to quickly react to things. I like to keep things going, and standing there while he is behind me while throwing attacks at me won't do a single shet. My body moved quicker than I could have ever anticipated, and it turns towards my opponent in almost an instant, only to see him shooting at me already. I do a small hop in the air and fire Ceros from both of my feet upon landing, blasting me up in the air due to the recoil and dodging the speeding bullets of my adversary's weapon. I watch my adversary's bullet contraptions run up his leg and return to the gun-blade as if it were being reloaded. Whatever his power with those bullets may be, all I need to worry about is getting hit by them, which will surely an ideal to avoid happening.

Still looking down on my adversary from the air, I let gravity take its course and I rush down to my opponent while rushing my head forward, preforming a summersault in the air as I try to crush my adversary's skull with a demonic heel. I then follow up by trying to give a swift slash with my right hand that is aimed towards his neck, hoping to slit his throat. Finally, I move my head downwards, facing my adversary, as I open my mouth nice and wide. "Cero!" I fire a Cero from my mouth that will vaporize anything in its path. All this was done while still in the air.

I still haven't touched the ground just yet, so I'm going to use the rest of my big air time to throw more attacks at my adversary. But first things first. I supposed I should respect the little shet by drawing my sword since he did. However, until he shows his bankai, I'm not releasing. I can't release until I feel a great amount of excitement and fear of dying, and he has yet to fill the meter all the way up, so that's not going to happen right now. However, as I said, I will draw my blade. "Get ready you trash. I'm going to draw my blade. Try to keep up or you'll die a very meaningless death!!!" I say as I grab the hilt of my sheathed blade with my right hand and yank it with overwhelming power, drawing it in one swift motion as I spin around, tearing the very fabric of space, as multiple gargantuas open up around my adversary. The world once again shakes with this power, and the sky dims. My spiritual pressure is lifted to greater heights, almost to the point where is that every weak soul reaper would die from it. I move my left hand up to my mouth and I bite it quickly and begin to bleed. I take this blood and slide it down the blade of my Zanpakuto and it begin to glow a bright blue color. Many Menos emerge from the Gargantuas and they let out large hollow screams of terror. I roar with them all a the same time, creating a extremely intimidating sound.

The Menos all began to charge Ceros and I began to utilize the energy from my blade. "Gran rey Cero!" I fired a gran rey cero at my adversary while the Menos fired their ceros.
Old 09-08-2013, 11:52 AM   #13
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Are you coming on to me
*SLAP*

Nobody wants to come onto a baby boi who is also a mother.

What would be the set up of the triple integral for the distance from the origin for every point between a sphere with radius 1 and a sphere with radius 5? What would the answer mean?

Quote:
Statistics don't lie, LHG. I said this.
Look:
2 x 3.14 /12.5 + Y^2 = LHG <3 Bacon
Get mathed, son.

Edyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 12:54 PM   #14
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hah !!! *Hidan smile does fade. The useless ax kick, instead gave me an even bigger smile. His heel is met by my blade, you feel awkward. Why is everything like on slow mo?

With him splatting the goo on his own foot it, it now runs up his leg. His next movement are quite a little slower than mine now. I shoot once at his mouth stopping the cero in its tracks . He hasn't touched the ground yet, I wonder why (El Pacifista). Its too easy to move away. And Im cracking up laughing at his mockery
"Geeet reeeeady youuuuu trrrasshhh.!!!"

More words as he draws his sword in retreat ,he barely wants draws his sword.
With that he summons hollows ,nothing I dont kill everyday. As the ceros are charged, the sub-machine gun has multiple rounds which meet them almost less than halfway. The ceros become so slow and become weaker. However right behind theirs is a foolish man behind trying to join the fun. Foolish
My guns jelly fills in my ears, posing as ear plugs
Hado #33. Sokatsui
Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws."

The ultimate collision of the Menos grade vs the Gran Rey is so great it destroys the hollows and threatens their master. Block that
The wall of stopped ceros backfires on all the hollows. Taking advantage of this ,the head started incarnated Hado will almost hide undetectable under that collision.
A direct torrent of hidden blue fire will finish him off too quickly

Last edited by Hidan of the Mist; 09-08-2013 at 06:35 PM.
Old 09-08-2013, 06:37 PM   #15
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan.of dA.MisT View Post
Hah !!! *Hidan smile does fade. Not interrupted by the forceful ax kick, instead gaveme an even bigger smile. His heel is met by my blade, you feel awkward. Why is everything like on slow mo?

With him splatting the goo on his own foot it, it now runs up his leg. His next movement are quite a little slower than mine now. I shoot once at his mouth stopping the cero in its tracks . He hasn't touched the ground yet, I wonder why (El Pacifista).Its too easy to move away. And Im cracking up laughing at his mockery
"Geeet reeeeady youuuuu trrrasshhh.!!!"

More words as he draws his sword in retreat ,he barely wants draws his sword.
With that he summons hollows ,nothing I dont kill everyday. As the ceros are charged, the sub-machine gun has multiple rounds which meet them almost less than halfway. The ceros become so slow and become weaker. However right behind theirs is a foolish man behind trying to join the fun. Foolish
My guns jelly fills in my ears, posing as ear plugs
Hado #33. Sokatsui
Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws."

The ultimate collision of the Menos grade vs the Gran Rey is so great it destroys the hollows and threatens their master. Block that
The wall of stopped ceros backfires on all the hollows. Taking advantage of this ,the head started incarnated Hado will almost hide undetectable under that collision.
A direct torrent of hidden blue fire will finish him off too quickly
When I last struck my adversary with a crushing kick, some of that accursed goo was splashed on my body. Everything began to slow down as if I were about to pass out. This made my excitement reach to even greater heights and my fear of dying kicked in. This allowed my mind to no longer become an object to me. Now, my entire body began moving by itself. The chains that were wrapped around by body began to spin me around at such a high velocity, that the goo was knocked off from the wind resistance. However, my mind was still turned off. You see, my body almost has a mind of its own when my mind reaches 50% of its excitement meter. Because of this, my mind shuts down for a moment, and my body takes over, strictly for battle purposes. Getting the meter up to 100% will enable me to release, such is the reward for anyone able to get it that high. The goo was off, and the side effects should ware off now. My body moved almost instantly.

My body proceeded its action with the Menos and it seems that while witnessing a chain of events, my adversary uses what seems like time manipulation to stop each and every one of the Ceros, including my Gran Rey Cero. The explosion from all of these Ceros would kill any normal person. However, I am no normal person, but my body will still bend to the laws of nature, meaning it has no way of surviving this dangerous blast. Not only that, but my adversary has also chanted the incantation for a hollow.

The Ceros, the slowness, the Kido, my body, and my adversary's slight ability of Time, are each a threat that will lead to my death if something is not done about it. However, my body begins to tingle with excitement, as well as the chains wrapped on my body. My mind switches back on, and my hierro begins to crack, light trying to break out of it as beams of light shoot out from the small gaps in my armor. My chains move above my body and my armor shatters completely as lances of spiritual energy appear above my body. The chains wrap around them and the lances stay firmly in place. The chains pull on me while wrapped around the lances, pushing me high into the air and using the lances as the outer platform of a trampoline. In all of the explosions, seeing my appearance would be more trouble than it's worth. The kido that my adversary has fired at me is still coming, and it won't stop unless I do. No one else can at the moment but I, the hollow that will soon become the Ultimate Arrancar! "Cero Oscuroes." I fire a extremely powerful Cero at the kido, and it completely destroys it. The most powerful Cero, is now heading for my adversary at a very fast pace.

My excitement meter is at 75% and it is still rising. I can only hope that my adversary will keep this up. One thing is for sure, close range fighting will only get me killed from here on out. And long range also seems like a problem. A few more smart movements from him and I'll be able to release, unleashing my true power. The dust clears and my appearance is shown. Black hair sits on the top of my head, my eyes are now sky blue, my skin a white color, yet not too pale, my hole can now be seen, my right arm bleeding now, and blue ripped pants appear on my legs. The bloodlust in the air has gotten more powerful than usual. The effect will almost make one go insane. Though just by looking at me, you can only assume that my expression is calm and quiet. "Well, then, let's do this. You have to do better. I'm serious. If you don't, then I won't be able to show off my Zanpakuto."
Old 09-08-2013, 11:18 PM   #16
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

"Dont blink then."
*My hand swipes across my face, as a shadow envelopes over. Before you know it ,I appear behind you. Back to Back as if I ran past you already. The black cero is sliced into 2 clean halves; And an unbearably heavy slash is felt upon your left shoulder with such speed unforeseen. Its all so fast like how could I increase it like that. The hollowfied voice interupts your reaction
But his face a total shadow. A pitch black skull mask with a gold radiation around it.
My big gold eyes dog my opponent with new branded hatred.

"Don't underestimate "trash'
Bakudo # 4. Hainawa "

Anticipating your reaction ,a long rope of crackling yellow reistu tries to wrap around you. From my spare hand I use it like a rodeo lasso. The usual low level is over came by his mastery of it Vizard enhancement. 
A charged slug speeds towards your spine. The slug would blow wide holes in you easily and enter the body. The auto-pump loads another slug and fires at his legs. Causing a splash of goo if it misses anyways. Again with another shotgun blow to the heart, the victim shall fall dead before he hits the floor.
The way I fight increased in every aspect I dont see my opponent keeping up with anymore.
The shells gather in a puddle and come back.

Last edited by Hidan of the Mist; 09-09-2013 at 03:51 PM.
Old 09-10-2013, 01:08 PM   #17
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I watch as my adversary readies himself to counter my magnificent Cero. He swipes his hand over his face, putting on a mask that resembles a hollow. I am quite familiar with this method of fighting and immediately react by forming spiritual energy all over my body. I guess you could say I somewhat panicked. Though this happened to me, my excitement meter went up a bit, reaching 80%. A giant gash appears on my left shoulder, and my Cero was cut in half completely. This all seemed to happen in an instant. However, any goo that might have affected me from the slash was vaporized by my dangerous spiritual energy. Now, my adversary was behind me; back against back. His spiritual pressure felt different. It bared hatred more than anything. I could feel its bloodlust looming over my head as if it were going to devour me completely. But even from this experience, I was excited and more than ready to counter attack. My status attributes were about to reach an entirely high level that would be unimaginable to some. This guy was not messing around. I had to bring my A-game. I'm almost there.

He quickly used a kido to capture me and proceeded to attack, adding insult to injury. Lances of spiritual energy manifested around both me and my adversary. As he threw a bullet my way, the chains around me quickly grabbed one of the lances and pulled on it, moving my body towards it in almost an instant and dodging my adversary's shot. While this was happening, I struggled to break free from the kido; however, it was not an easy task. It seemed that this mask my adversary put on had increased his abilities significantly. This means that my adversary has already made two transformations, while I have only made this small one that should not even be recognized as one. Nothing has changed but my appearance, which I detest greatly, as it makes me look more human, who I despise more than anything.

I watch my adversary as a shot is aimed towards my legs. A lance quickly moves above both me and my adversary and my chains grab on to it and pull on it, pulling me above my adversary as I dodge the shot; however, the shot splashes into more goo. I quickly react to this by opening a small gargantua and the goo is consumed by it. "I must say, this is pretty fun." Then, the lances band together and slash the rope that is currently binding me, in half, allowing me to break free. After that, the lances line up under my feet as my body positions itself with my facing the ground and my adversary. The lances act as a wall as another shot threatens to kill me yet again. I place my feet off the wall and push off of it, preforming a sonido in the air and dodging the shotgun blast.

"Are you wondering why I'm not yelling anymore? It is because I have a great deal of excitement when I am fighting someone. I can't wait until I see all of their powers. However, once my excitement gets to be too much, I channel it all to my body so my mind won't turn me into a savage beast. Now, my mind is calm, and my body is more agile and reactive. My body was working by itself earlier but now, we are working together in harmony. I must say though, you are indeed helping me reach my release. I'm at 95 percent. Don't bail on me now!" I say all in a calm and polite tone.

My body becomes completely surrounded with my dangerous spiritual energy, glowing bright red. With this, any goo that touches it would be vaporized and I'd be free from its effects. "I won't make the same mistake as last time. Here I go!" With that, I speed towards my adversary, making a beeline as I near the end point. I sent a punch at my adversary's face, gut, neck, and stomach. Each punch has vaporizing properties that will vaporize on contact. I then sonido away; a swift retreat, as I wait for my adversary to excite me even more so than I already am. "Come."
Old 09-11-2013, 07:12 PM   #18
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

"Still alive huh."
*I stand straight , so lean and so tall. Staring down the face of this man who wont give. I already sliced through his shoulder, almost blew him up and he still charges at me.
Not even with his sword? This guys out his mind.

My sword clashes with his hands hoping to cut through his hierro but that wasn't my true intention. You can avoid the goo but you cant ignore the blade effects itself.
The final stomach thrust is blocked and he tries retreating. But that sonido isnt so quick.
Temporarily hes caught in the time. Now its just a matter of time.
Knowing his faculty is wearing down ,this is my chance.
* Black Star

My weapon concentrates itself into what seems a miniature sphere. An abnormal ball of progressive black slime.
Just as this smalll thing looks done, its not.
Its begin to sparkle, suddenly expanding from its charging. Creating a screeching Firecracker noise.
Boom!
With the slow hollow retreating for his life , its obvious what I launched will explode on contact. Or wherever it lands , it should splat everywhere like a water balloon.

Bakudo # 37. Tsuriboshi
With no escape a suspending cushion of kido appears behind. Like elastic it would rebound you to safety, but in this case rebound you to your doom.
The net would catch you, holding for my black star.
At my fastest pace and strongest form, Im only wearing myself out (from putting everything into this). I laugh because in my mind its over, he'll die before he releases.

*My mask begins to crack, pieces fall to the floor

Last edited by Hidan of the Mist; 09-11-2013 at 07:16 PM.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:49 AM   #19
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

My body was surrounded with my own spiritual energy, meaning your time powers should affect the spiritual energy around me, not myself.
Old 09-12-2013, 10:59 AM   #20
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

you still need spirit energy to sonido ?