Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2013, 06:48 PM   #61
Mattie
Freshmen Academy Student

Mattie saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Forum Girls in Animation <3

but what here is happening is a crime
those chibi's she's giving are commissioned and aren't meant to give out free by a person that didn't made them

what would you do if your art you payed many usd for, suddenly got gave out by a stranger for free to other people?

mad right?

also its not promotion

she didn't got permission to post here to promote
Old 09-03-2013, 06:50 PM   #62
Sheepilu
Freshmen Academy Student

Sheepilu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Youre an artist? What a joke.
It is stealing when you're taking art WITHOUT PERMISSION
and letting people use it however they please.

It is not a promotion
It it not flattering
It is not LEGAL
and it's distasteful.

This artist has no idea this girl is giving away her hard work
for people to save and use however they want. There are people on imvu, gasrforum, and deviantart that have paid with money to personally own these images. As an "artist" I'd expect you to know that, hence why your claim is hilarious.
Old 09-03-2013, 06:53 PM   #63
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

It's not like Kiseki is making money off of the images. As long as she's not, it's fine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Maik's video lists of Top Ten:
Spoiler:

Old 09-03-2013, 06:54 PM   #64
Mattie
Freshmen Academy Student

wrong
she is using on this site

with no permission
Old 09-03-2013, 06:56 PM   #65
Sheepilu
Freshmen Academy Student

oml, no it's not fine. Making money or not doesn't count
because not only did she not ask for the artists permission to distribute these

thieves could be saving and selling them. Mattie and I have dealt with this first hand on imvu and gasr all the time.

TAKING ART WITHOUT PERMISSION IS NOT OK WHETHER YOU MAKE MONEY OR NOT

any real artist would know how shitty it feels to have your stuff taken, copied or stolen without your knowing, and having to find out from someone is like a slap in the face. People trying to justify stealing is just even more sad to watch
Old 09-03-2013, 06:56 PM   #66
Mattie
Freshmen Academy Student

its copyrighted law
you may not use them , only the person that own/buyed it

even if she is not making profit of it
its still not right because she dont have the right to
Old 09-03-2013, 06:57 PM   #67
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

BUT SHES NOT SELLING OR CLAIMING THEM AS HER OWN. from what i understand those are the only 2 that are considered crimes, not putting a picture with a name? what a joke that you would even claim that that's illegal
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
Old 09-03-2013, 06:59 PM   #68
Sheepilu
Freshmen Academy Student

You need to ask an artist for permission to use their art. Period. You cannot just take it.

It doesn't matter whether you claim it or not. You need to ASK PERMISSION FIRST
and then GIVE THE APPROPRIATE CREDIT.

I've always messaged the forum admin and the artist so we'll just see how this thread of theft supporters plays out.
Old 09-03-2013, 06:59 PM   #69
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato! Happy Birthday Kakashi~
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Ooohh boy. Another one of the copyright issues.

Happy Birthday Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Spoiler:
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
This is why you're secretly my favorite woman on the forum
Old 09-03-2013, 06:59 PM   #70
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepilu View Post
Youre an artist? What a joke.
It is stealing when you're taking art WITHOUT PERMISSION
and letting people use it however they please.

It is not a promotion
It it not flattering
It is not LEGAL
and it's distasteful.

This artist has no idea this girl is giving away her hard work
for people to save and use however they want. There are people on imvu, gasrforum, and deviantart that have paid with money to personally own these images. As an "artist" I'd expect you to know that, hence why your claim is hilarious.
Trust me I'm not stupid, what is the point in arguing, I have dealt with a situation like this before, so if you find me as a joke of an artist, then go for it, cause likewise alot of people use other people's art that aren't an exact publish to over millions of user , I've never been mad if someone used my art, using it as their own and straight out saying I own this is understanding but not even saying they did that is to seriously get in a bad matter to a user. Yes I understand she forgot that she didn't claim them but she didn't announce to the world she made them and she was a fabulous artist who drew them. Please just stop .

In addition what I meant is yes she forgot to tell everyone she didn't make the art but she didn't come out and say she made them.

LHG

//Senpai Please Notice Me//
Old 09-03-2013, 07:01 PM   #71
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

+1 the artist should be flattered from the compliments this sight gave them
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
Old 09-03-2013, 07:02 PM   #72
Sheepilu
Freshmen Academy Student

Sorry, as a person who only uses art I pay for I won't stop. If the artist did not give permission for their art to be used, it should not be used. You may be fine with having your art taken, but that's you. I know for a fact Lirip doesn't like people using her art if it wasn't commissioned by them.
Old 09-03-2013, 07:03 PM   #73
Mattie
Freshmen Academy Student

but she could atleast ask permission
is it that hard?
and if its accepted
put the artist's credit on the first post so the people know its by him

those arent ment to be used on other sites [like this one]
only by the person that buyed them

i know already she dont take money for it
but still seeing a chibi that was made for you on the first post on this site piss off
because it wasnt supposed for this site
even if there isnt any profit made
Old 09-03-2013, 07:03 PM   #74
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by superelephant36 View Post
+1 the artist should be flattered from the compliments this sight gave them
Exactly my point, she is getting flattery and love for her art, kiseki is a good girl and she didn't steal the art or claimed it as her own. So it's fine.

LHG

//Senpai Please Notice Me//
Old 09-03-2013, 07:04 PM   #75
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

*not a forum girl*

I am lesbian for Kani and Pink.
For Deadtaka, Mangetsu, Maruko, Gaara-Shukaku, ObitoUchiha and
Noctis...

Ask Pink about her new TC room!

Old 09-03-2013, 07:04 PM   #76
Sheepilu
Freshmen Academy Student

They act like because she said "I don't make these" and that she just gives them away it's alright.

I don't know why they keep ignoring the simple fact that if the user wants to use Lirip's art, she has to ask for permission from the artist and give proper credit.
Old 09-03-2013, 07:04 PM   #77
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa View Post
*not a forum girl*
^ a salty old man ^

Spoiler:

Old 09-03-2013, 07:04 PM   #78
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato! Happy Birthday Kakashi~
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It's not uncommon to take other people's work and post it without knowing it was made by someone.

But yeah. It's best if the artists are notified first though. Other than that, I doubt Kiseki knew. Kiseki has claimed that she didnt make them herself.

Happy Birthday Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Spoiler:
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
This is why you're secretly my favorite woman on the forum
Old 09-03-2013, 07:05 PM   #79
superelephant36
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie View Post
but she could atleast ask permission
is it that hard?
and if its accepted
put the artist's credit on the first post so the people know its by him

those arent ment to be used on other sites [like this one]
only by the person that buyed them

i know already she dont take money for it
but still seeing a chibi that was made for you on the first post on this site piss off
because it wasnt supposed for this site
even if there isnt any profit made
Bought*

im sure kiseki will have no problem with giving the person credit if thats all you're after
-Tayuya
-Tenten

Last edited by superelephant36; 09-03-2013 at 07:27 PM.
Old 09-03-2013, 07:06 PM   #80
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Closed Thread