Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 08-09-2013, 05:11 PM   #21
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Orochimaru vs Itachi, Kisame, and Kakuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSaqer View Post
All at their peaks? Team 1 wins. Jiraya would beat Itachi, Orochimaru would beat Kisame, and Tsunade would beat Kakuzu.
Did you even bother to look at what has already been posted? Or did you just assume that everything else was irrelevant?
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 06:27 PM   #22
SuperSaqer
Academy Graduate

SuperSaqer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi11 View Post
Did you even bother to look at what has already been posted? Or did you just assume that everything else was irrelevant?
They were irrelevant. Itachi outright stated that Jiraya could have beaten him. Even Pain stated if Jiraya had intel on them since the beginning, he would have won. He has a lot of jutsu.

Orochimaru has Manda, Oral Rebirth, Reanimation Jutsu, the Rashomon Summoning, Kabuto's powers, and a lot more.

Tsunade has Katsuya, Yin Release, Creation Rebirth, Uber strength, and a lot more.
SuperSaqer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 06:50 PM   #23
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
They were irrelevant. Itachi outright stated that Jiraya could have beaten him. Even Pain stated if Jiraya had intel on them since the beginning, he would have won. He has a lot of jutsu.

Orochimaru has Manda, Oral Rebirth, Reanimation Jutsu, the Rashomon Summoning, Kabuto's powers, and a lot more.

Tsunade has Katsuya, Yin Release, Creation Rebirth, Uber strength, and a lot more.
How arrogant and rude, you fail to comment on any of my points, dissapointing

Firstly for Jiraiya you are using hype not feats and secondly you are using a quote from part 1 Itachi. Also a lot of jutsu means nothing, Kakashi has tons more. Itachi>Pain.

Also you are literally just listing random things Oro and Tsunade can do, not even explaining how they do anything. I already answer all of your points in my post, so maybe you are just blind. The only point I did not answer was Rashoman (Pointless as it is used to stop super attacks like TBB) and "Kabuto Powers" (No idea what that is supposed to mean)

Tell you what, you answer the points on my post then you can comment whether it is irrelevant or not.
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 08-09-2013, 09:05 PM   #24
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:

You're just listing all their moves without explaining how they would win.

It doesn't matter what Itachi said because this isn't Itachi vs Jiraiya, this is Itachi, Kakuzu, and Kisame vs Jiraiya, Oro, and Tsunade.

Orochimaru's offensive moves are summons which Itachi can deal with using his sealing sword.

Tsunade would have to worry about getting torn to shreds by 1000 sharks.

Jiraya's best moves requires prep which won't be easy with Kakuzu's hearts gunning him down along with threads going through the ground and tripping him.

Oro's best snake summon was already owned by Itachi so I don't see what Manda is going to do besides get sealed away. He's a big easy target just like Hyrda.

He's vulnerable to gengutsu too.
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 03:00 AM   #25
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Kakashi11 why don't you calm down?? I'm sorry that I didn't comment on your points, but the truth is that I'm not a naruto expert at all. I just figured that with their wide variety of jutsu and their experience not only as individuals, but as a team, jiraiya, tsunade and oro would put up a really good fight. But I think that it won't be enough for the youth and deadly skill of the akatsuki members.

Cowards watch; heroes act.
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 04:06 AM   #26
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by darshen13 View Post
Kakashi11 why don't you calm down?? I'm sorry that I didn't comment on your points, but the truth is that I'm not a naruto expert at all. I just figured that with their wide variety of jutsu and their experience not only as individuals, but as a team, jiraiya, tsunade and oro would put up a really good fight. But I think that it won't be enough for the youth and deadly skill of the akatsuki members.
I admit I overacted as I was probaly up later than I should have been so I apologize for that. That still does not excuse you just ignoring my post and calling it irrelevant despite you not answering any of my points and your post just listing things that they can do. What annoys me more is that I wrote a whole paragraph trying to help you on the first page.
EDIT- I just realises I was talking to the completely wrong person when I quoted, though I have no idea why you responded to my comment and started defending yourself despite me talking to SuperSaqer. Though I guess some of my post still applies to you as well.

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers

Last edited by Kakashi11; 08-10-2013 at 04:18 AM. Reason: Added some text, fail
Old 08-10-2013, 05:39 AM   #27
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yes it does... I'm really sorry!!!

Old 08-10-2013, 05:40 AM   #28
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Yes it does... I'm really sorry!!!
Don't worry bout it

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 08-10-2013, 05:59 AM   #29
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

Thanks!!!

Old 08-18-2013, 07:25 AM   #30
ariton
Ninja Academy Student

ariton saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Both of the teams have a chance of winning, if Jiraiya fights Itachi, Tsunade fights Kakuzu and Orochimaru fights Kisame, the Sannins have more chances of winning, but if Orochimaru fights Itachi, Tsunade fights Kisame and Jiraiya fights Kakuzu, the Akatsuki would win. The Sannins increase their chances of winning since they're better at teamworking, but only if they choose the right opponents, of course. Tsunade would lose against Kisame because Samehada will absorb her chakra, and that would turn the tide of the battle. However chances exit for both of the teams, and it would be a long, interesting and impressive battle.
ariton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:02 AM   #31
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

Tsunade is the weakest link... In my opinion, there is nobody she could beat in this fight.

Old 08-19-2013, 06:20 AM   #32
ariton
Ninja Academy Student

ariton saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Tsunade is the weakest link... In my opinion, there is nobody she could beat in this fight.
Technically she doesn't need to beat anyone and instead focus on healing jutsus. Furthermore, she can distract the opponents or use her lightning release to manipulate with the enemy nervature system.
A medic ninja is always needed in combat.
ariton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 02:31 AM   #33
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
All at their peaks? Team 1 wins. Jiraya would beat Itachi, Orochimaru would beat Kisame, and Tsunade would beat Kakuzu.
You need to elaborate buddy

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 08-31-2013, 08:17 AM   #34
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

Ok so she can heal them. In combat it will then be 2 on 3... And this is no ordinary trio. They are part of akatsuki!!!

Old 08-31-2013, 08:23 AM   #35
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

Sealing sword and Yata Mirror plus 1000 sharks and AoE jutsu spam.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 07:14 AM   #36
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

^ so the sannin lose??

Tags
itachi, jiraiya, kakuzu, kisame, orochimaru, tsunade