Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2013, 02:57 PM   #1
kaden
Ninja Academy Student

kaden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default The Ten Tailed Beast!

Prep Time: 10 min
Standard Equipment only.
They have basic knowledge of each other
Bloodlust:Full
Setting: Valley of the End
No outside help
Fight Stipulations: To The Death!

Team 7 and The Sannin VS The Ten-Tailed Beast!

Here we GO!
Old 08-31-2013, 03:02 PM   #2
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Ten Tailed Beast!

Oh good lord
I suggest the mods consider warning this person and give him some kind of punishment, two threads of these in a row make me think he is a troll.
TenTails is fighting the whole alliance and winning, what makes you think that these 6 can win.
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Old 08-31-2013, 03:11 PM   #3
kaden
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi11 View Post
Oh good lord
I suggest the mods consider warning this person and give him some kind of punishment, two threads of these in a row make me think he is a troll.
TenTails is fighting the whole alliance and winning, what makes you think that these 6 can win.
I'm just trying to see what other people think. If any one is Trolling here it's you. There is noting wrong with what I am doing. I did post this using the rules posted by IWD. So get over your self dude. If you don't like it then don't post on my threads. Be an adult and grow up.
Old 08-31-2013, 03:17 PM   #4
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaden View Post
I'm just trying to see what other people think. If any one is Trolling here it's you. There is noting wrong with what I am doing. I did post this using the rules posted by IWD. So get over your self dude. If you don't like it then don't post on my threads. Be an adult and grow up.
Speak for yourself and read the rules BAKARA
There is no Ownage/rape/solo/spite thread allowed on the forum, it is pointless.
You have created two threads.
if you had any common sense you would know that this fight is ridiculous.
The reason I say that you are a troll is because you clearly say that you are up to date with the manga yet you do not know that the Sannin is weaker than Team 7 and think that the Juubi could lose to these 6 people.
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha

Last edited by Kakashi11; 08-31-2013 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Added writing
Old 08-31-2013, 03:38 PM   #5
kaden
Ninja Academy Student

Kakashi 11: This is my official announcement that any and all of your comments made towards me will be ignored for now on. I do not have the time to put up with you. If you don't like my threads you can do one of two things. Report me to the admins or just ignore them and move on. To put it planly Back the Hell Off! Your steping on my D:@I:$C@:&K! Good Day to your Sir.
Closed Thread

Tags
sannin, team 7, ten tailed beast