Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 08-21-2013, 03:10 AM   #1
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Ino, Sakura, Tenten, Temari, and Hinata vs Kakuzu and Hidan

BG defaults.

Who wins?
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 03:56 AM   #2
ariton
Ninja Academy Student

ariton saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Ino, Sakura, Tenten, Temari, and Hinata vs Kakuzu and Hidan

I'd say Kakuzu and Hidan. Hidan is immortal, and Kakuzu is technically immortal too. If Hidan gets something chopped off of him Kakuzu will be there to fix him up.

Let's see now: Hinata is pretty much useless in this battle as she wouldn't be able to land a blow on Kakuzu and I guess on Hidan. Even if she does land a blow on Hidan, I'm sure it will not be of use. Knowing that, Sakura would be only useful for her healing abilities, I guess she wouldn't be able to land a blow too. Tenten's weapons can be be countered with Kakuzu's hearts' jutsus. Throwing weapons at Hidan is useless as he will dodge some of them too. The only hopes are Ino and Temari, but there's a problem for Team One as Temari's Wind Jutsus are weak against Fire, and that's the reason that the chances for Team One to win are very very low. They can only can win with luck or with Ino's abilities to seperate Kakuzu and Hidan, but that would require luck and teamwork at its fullest. I don't think Team One can achieve that and even if it does it's still a question if they can win. Victory goes to Kakuzu and Hidan for sure.
ariton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:30 AM   #3
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Kakuzu and Hidan can counter anything that the current opposing team can throw at them. Ino trying to use MTJ would not be the best plan, especially since Kakuzu can use his 5 hearts. Using it on either one would get here killed. Temari can't do anything because all her jutsus can be counter by kakuzu, and are on a larger scale of power. Hinata might be fighting against Hidan, which would be dangerous. Nobody can counter anything that Hidan and Kakuzu can dish out. This is a stomp.
Old 08-21-2013, 10:36 AM   #4
Narutokage
Freshmen Academy Student

Narutokage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kakuzu and Hidan in 10 mins
Narutokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 07:42 AM   #5
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well i agree with ariton, except for the sakura part. She is kinda strong. She takes naruto out all the time!!!

Cowards watch; heroes act.
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dumb ass ninja girls, hidan, kakuzu