Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 08-29-2013, 05:26 PM   #5181
placeinthesun16
Chunin

placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Yup itachikisame, sakura has risked her life plenty of times for sasuke, not only that, she try to kill sasuke because she loves him and she didnt want to see him sink further into his own darkness. Sakura is also kinder to sasuke because she loves him.(proven by nasusaku logic about shukakus comment about his wife) so yeah sakura only loves sasuke and no one else, its a fact. Besides sakuras actions for naruto have being done only because of friendship and team mate/comrade related reasons. While hinata has help naruto and aided naruto because she wants to help naruto of her own free will not because she is told. Hinatas actions for naruto are just more meaningful then Sakura's. Heh am not trying to make one look better then the other so dont take it as such, but facts are facts and hinata has just done things that have affected naruto more on the long run, like strengthening his ninja way when it faulted, thats something sakura has never done. Naruto even thank hinata for staying by his side and obviously for helping him regain his fate and his own ninja way.

If we are talking about who loves who then its like this.

hinata: loves naruto

naruto to hinata: he has not stated to love her, though he is happy about hinatas actions for him and what she represents to him, not having rejected her confession, can only mean he feels something for her. Who knows though. But if we go according to the narusaku logic, thwn naruto love hinata(sai/narusaku logic: if you love someone then you always smile at them.) Naruto has indeed being doing a lot of smiling when his with hinata since her confession and all the way back since her proud failure speech to him. So yep he is either in love with hinata or getting there. Its only to be expected of course if naruhina will indeed be the final pairing. Both parties most be in love with each other to happen you know.

sakura: does not love naruto, only thinks him as a friend. She did call narutos feelings for her foolish, you dont do that if you love the person back or feel something similar. So yep sakura does not love naruto at all romantically.

Naruto: naruto, well we knew he had feelings for her but now who knows he call her confession a joke and even wonder why sakura would love him all of a sudden and of all people, he has never stated to love her either, sai did ask him if he love her, yet he didnt use the word love, which can only implied that he meant that he did felt something romantic for sakura at that time(before hinatas confession) as of late to me after naruto kept reminding sakura of who she really love and doubting sakura about that she could love him, then even teasing/joking about him and her being gf and bf, implies that he doesnt feel the same anymore,(thats my opinion) but really naruto has shown no romantic interest in sakura even way nefore hinayas confession, so who knows what he feels for her, yet I think his over his crush on her, and only considers sakura a freind.

Last edited by placeinthesun16; 08-29-2013 at 05:30 PM.
placeinthesun16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 02:28 AM   #5182
Sagittarius
Genin

Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by placeinthesun16 View Post
not having rejected her confession, can only mean he feels something for her.
He hasn't been shown to acknowledge it.

Quote:
So yep he is either in love with hinata or getting there.
Or maybe he's just happy to have someone who helped him.

Quote:
sakura: does not love naruto, only thinks him as a friend. She did call narutos feelings for her foolish, you dont do that if you love the person back or feel something similar. So yep sakura does not love naruto at all romantically.
She called them foolish when she was requesting to Shikamaru to let her be the one to talk to Naruto. Did you forget that her intent was to convince Naruto not to go after Sasuke, meaning that she was putting whatever feelings she had aside. If you applied the same reasoning as NH (Naruto acknowledges Hinata and treats her kindly), NS would have the same cast-iron chance at Canon.

Quote:
Naruto: naruto, well we knew he had feelings for her but now who knows he call her confession a joke
When did he call her confession a joke?

Quote:
and even wonder why sakura would love him all of a sudden and of all people
That's not surprising. It's called "denial". Go and reread after Sakura confession, when Naruto is thinking of Sakura crying over Sasuke or smiling at him. Notice that the scene is in part one. Not believing someone could love you doesn't mean they no longer love that person.

Quote:
he has never stated to love her either, sai did ask him if he love her, yet he didnt use the word love
I'm confused. Sai used the word "love", Naruto didn't?
Sai comments that people smile when they lone someone and asked Naruto if he was going to tell Sakura. Naruto replies that he can't since he can't even save Sasuke.

Quote:
as of late to me after naruto kept reminding sakura of who she really love and doubting sakura about that she could love him, then even teasing/joking about him and her being gf and bf, implies that he doesnt feel the same anymore,(thats my opinion)
No it doesn't. Again it shows his denial. "There's no way she could love me. She loves Sasuke." If anything, this denial, shows that he still loves her.

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 05:53 AM   #5183
placeinthesun16
Chunin

placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think your the one that needs to re read the chapters. Naruto told sakura " sakura that jokes not funny(referring to confession)" look if naruto truely love sakura he would of rejected hinatas feeelings already, and not keep her hopes up, this might be a story but you know kishi would have done that already of he doesnt want naruhina to happen. Naruto has hinted to remember hinatas confession from beginning to end. When he cry over thinking he had hurt hinata and villagers he remembers when hinata is injure(end) when he rescues hinata from zetsus he tells her of how she help him during the pain invasion(beggining) that to me hinted that he indeed remembers everything that went on during the middle of those two events(beggining and end) in 558-559 he reminds hinata of her aid in the pain invasion, kinda reminding her that he remembers what she did there and even smiles(acknowledges) her actions. Naruto not rejecting hinatas confession gives naruhina a bigger possibility of happening. Besides if naruto will be with hinata then he obviously has to fall for her and drop his feelings for sakura its only natural, this naruto likes sakura, cant go on for ever it will die eventually if naruhina will happen, then it will be naruto loves hinata. Theres a reason why he never has use the word love for sakura, love is a very strong term so if he had used it then narusaku would of indeed had had a possibility but since he hasnt it means him using that word will be directed at hinata, when he does it will over shadow all his former feelings for sakura and the fans will accept naruhina more then before. Something like that, just my opinion on the matter trying a figure why kishi does things to prove or disprove pairings.

You gotta admit though narusaku is not looking like its gonna happen, you know very well that sakura only loves sasuke, if she loves naruto then she would of not lie to him about loving him, it would being geniune. And she did call naruto a fool for loving her. ( sakura: after all that fool is in love with me, ill take care of this(something like that)" then she use narutos feelings to fool him to stop chasing aftet sasuke that obviously prove she didnt have romantic feelings for him, she just wanted to fool him into loving her and removing the poal from him, it was all for sasuke after all not just naruto. After 644 chapters and sakura still loves ssauke, while naruto hasnt shown any romantic feelings for sakura for like under 300 chapters, and since hinatas confession he has being more accepting of hinata and caring. Sooner or later naruto has to forget about sakura if naruhina will happen and it seems its just right that it started after hinatas confession and sakuras.

Now you tell me when has naruto shown romantic feelings for sakura after hinatas confession( dont say 631 that was not romantic it was a lie and confirm by everyone that is not bias that it was a tease, that dont count)

also if he is in denial that sakura doesnt love him, then why isnt he in denial of hinata loving him he didnt call her feelings a joke, you know why because he can see they are true even if hinata and him have only interacted very little he still acknowledges that they are real by not calling them a joke or a lie. He also told sakura why me all of a sudden, referring that despite that they being close for very long he still wonders why sakura would even love him, he doesnt approve of the narusaku logic that spending alot of time makes people fall in love for one another. A logic that sakura use to disprove narutos doubts. Yet he still flashback to when sakura was with sasuke and how much she loved him. Naruto obviously can tell that sakura will always love saauke there was no reason for him to think it was a lie. When sai told him the truth naruto even sedbso thats why she didbit, proving that sakura will never confess to him geniunely and that he ackowledgea that sakura will always love sasuke and not him. To me narusaku is just not happening it has just being going downhill. As oppose to naruhina, furthermore kishi has kept re enforcing hinatas feelings for naruto and her confidence that naruto will return her feelings.

Last edited by placeinthesun16; 08-30-2013 at 06:13 AM.
placeinthesun16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 09:55 AM   #5184
Sagittarius
Genin

Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by placeinthesun16 View Post
I think your the one that needs to re read the chapters. Naruto told sakura " sakura that jokes not funny(referring to confession)"
Sakura arrives and unexpectedly tells Naruto she loves him and that there's nothing between her and Sasuke. Naruto is understandable shocked ("....But how...? Why...?") and the only conculsion he can come up with is that she has to be joking. Something important must have come up ("Did something happen...Sakura-chan?").
Naruto is first shocked when Sakura says she loves him, even asking her to repeat it. Alarm bells start ringing when she claims that her and Sasuke are no more. When Sakura persists that nothing happened Naruto thinks back to Genin Sakura crying over Genin Sasuke. Again he tells her to stop making jokes.
Naruto: "It's just weird! You came all this way just to tell me something like that!?"
Sakura says to Naruto that he's always chasing after Sasuke, that Akatsuki is after him, he should be worried for his own safety nd that instead of going after Sasuke she wants him to return with her to the village.
Naruto came to the conclusion she was joking because it was the first thing his befuddled mind jumped on. You can tell this by his "tone".

Quote:
Naruto has hinted to remember hinatas confession from beginning to end. When he cry over thinking he had hurt hinata and villagers he remembers when hinata is injure(end) when he rescues hinata from zetsus he tells her of how she help him during the pain invasion(beggining) that to me hinted that he indeed remembers everything that went on during the middle of those two events(beggining and end) in 558-559 he reminds hinata of her aid in the pain invasion, kinda reminding her that he remembers what she did there and even smiles(acknowledges) her actions.
What hints? You said it yourself. He remembers when Hinata is injured, he thinks back to her leaping in to aid him and smiles as he acknowledges her actions. His words to her is that she's strong. Where are those hints that he remembers her confession? There are none. It's just speculation. You admit that it's your own interpretation ("that to me hinted that he indeed remembers everything")

Quote:
You gotta admit though narusaku is not looking like its gonna happen, you know very well that sakura only loves sasuke, if she loves naruto then she would of not lie to him about loving him, it would being geniune.
Did you forget that Sakura lied in desperate attempt to lift Naruto off a burden?
Sakura loves Sasuke, but you can not deny the look of uncertainty and false smiles on her face. I'm not even sure she still loves him, as she may just be disillusioning herself to wanting the old Team 7 back.

Quote:
And she did call naruto a fool for loving her. ( sakura: after all that fool is in love with me, ill take care of this(something like that)" then she use narutos feelings to fool him to stop chasing aftet sasuke that obviously prove she didnt have romantic feelings for him, she just wanted to fool him into loving her and removing the poal from him, it was all for sasuke after all not just naruto.
It actually doesn't. It's just a manipulative act of desperation to "save" someone she worries about. She was willing to do it even if Naruto ended up hating her.

Quote:
After 644 chapters and sakura still loves ssauke
Even with that forlorn expression and Sai's statement that he knows her smile is fake? Said ought to know about false smiles.

Quote:
since hinatas confession he has being more accepting of hinata and caring
Naruto has been accepting and caring of Hinata since the Chunin Exams. While he thanks her for being there, nothing suggests he's on the path to developing feelings for her. How he treats her now is little different to how he treated her since the CE, with kindness and added gratitude for being there.

Quote:
and . Sooner or later naruto has to forget about sakura if naruhina will happen
And Sakura needs to forget about Sasuke for NaruSaku to happen. Works both ways. That might happen since Sakura thinks of Sasuke with a sad look and gives non truthful smiles.

Quote:
Now you tell me when has naruto shown romantic feelings for sakura after hinatas confession( dont say 631 that was not romantic it was a lie and confirm by everyone that is not bias that it was a tease, that dont count)
You think Naruto has a almost 100% chance of loving Hinata because he's accepting and kind to her since her confession. I don't think you should be asking me about "provide the romantic feelings Naruto>Sakura". You also say that Sakura still loves Sasuke, despite all her downcast expressions.
Who are these "confirm by everyone that is not bias that it was a tease"?
"Uuuhmmm uhm? Yeah! Well, that's more or less it..." Confusion, then quick to agree, then adds that he statement is agreeable to a certain extent. I just brushed it off as Naruto not knowing how to reply to such an unexpected question.
But if NaruHina got a tease from Kiba and it was considered "evident" (and we all know that Kiba knows both Hinata and Naruto, meaning he knows NH is on the way to "Canon Town", goodness me), then it's only fair NaruSaku gets to use the girlfriend tease as "evidence".
That said, Naruto's expression doesn't even fit into confirmation that he was teasing.

Quote:
also if he is in denial that sakura doesnt love him, then why isnt he in denial of hinata loving him he didnt call her feelings a joke, you know why because he can see they are true even if hinata and him have only interacted very little he still acknowledges that they are real by not calling them a joke or a lie.
Because he doesn't love Hinata. And, again, no solid evidence he remembers her confession. Also, the feelings of Hinata is different from Sakura. There is no "Sasuke issue" to deal with, making Hinata's love claim less of a joke.

Quote:
He also told sakura why me all of a sudden, referring that despite that they being close for very long he still wonders why sakura would even love him, he doesnt approve of the narusaku logic that spending alot of time makes people fall in love for one another.
"Did something happen...Sakura-chan?"
"It's just weird! You came all this way just to tell me something like that!?"
Yes, I can see where you jumped to that interpretation. Here I was thinking he was confused and his mind was coming up with possible answers. By the way, "don't joke" "are you joking?" tends to be the general reaction to unexpected statements. Especially when one is concerned something big happened.
The "despite that they being close for very long he still wonders why sakura would even love him" just adds into my "he's in denial" claim. Again, he thinks back to Genin Sakura.

Quote:
Yet he still flashback to when sakura was with sasuke and how much she loved him
Yeah, Genin Sakura shedding tears over Genin Sasuke. You know, the good Sasuke before he left Konoha.

Quote:
When sai told him the truth naruto even sedbso thats why she didbit, proving that sakura will never confess to him geniunely and that he ackowledgea that sakura will always love sasuke and not him.
Only Sakura truly knows her feelings. Remember that Naruto didn't want to come to terms that Sasuke was evil.

Quote:
furthermore kishi has kept re enforcing hinatas feelings for naruto and her confidence that naruto will return her feelings.
While a the same time keeping Naruto on friendly terms with her with not even a silver of change in romantic territory.

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 12:04 PM   #5185
placeinthesun16
Chunin

Mmm good points, I thought you had something good that would counter sakura feelings for naruto to not just be friendly but you didnt not only that you couldn't prove that naruto was serious about loving sakura still or of any of the sort.

Then you say that sakura being suspicious of sasuke true intentions means she doesn't love him. How wrong you are my friend that had nothing to do with romance, they even ask juugo and the question was purely about what was sasukes plans, not if sakura loves sasuke still.

I admit sakura cares for naruto, but its only as friends sakura since chapter one has shown no romantic feelings for naruto whats so ever. Sakuras confession doesnt prove at all that sakura loves naruto, it was only sakura trying to lift her poal of naruto which she felt guilty for and wanted to make it up to naruto by accepting his feeling, something that naruto rejected, yeah he remember genin sakura and sasuke interactions because those were the times sakura was with him, this prove one thing that sakura still loves sasuke even since that far behind. So yeah all you prove was that sakura loves sasuke, and that her feelings for him havent change since then.

naruto those remember hinatas confession thats for sure if he remembers her intervention, from beginning to end, then he remembers the in between. If naruto hasnt rejected hinatas confession which is romantic instead his become glad that hinata is with him. Not rejecting hinatas feelings keeps naruhina alive. Thats why it has a chance bigger then narusaku. Plus hinata inspires naruto to stay strong and to believe in himself and reinforces his ninja way, not only that she makes him happy.

The wikis prove it was a tease/joke. Plus its way easy to tell it was a joke/tease

all you prove is that sakuea considers naruto a friend and feels guilty for causing him pain. That she still loves sasuke and is suspicious of him. Then you prove that naruto doesnt even know if he feels sure that he still likes sakura like he use to and that he only sees her as a friend. Thats what you accomplish. Nothing change between them for the better romantically, instead it got worst.

while naruto and hinata have being bonding stronger then ever in heights that sakura has never reach with naruto. After sakuras confession that was clearly a fake of her possible romantic feelings for naruto, serve to prove that sakura will never have them, like if rejecting narutos feelings for him wasnt enough to tell us she will never love him, then naruto not even bringing up his feelings for sakura anymore after hinatas confesion proves he was questioning his feelings for sakura to be real or not. Besides after sakuras confession naruto got alot warmer and accepting of hinata as well as praising her instead of rejecting her feelings and just treating her like a friend. Naruto keeps naruhina aluve and thats final.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:06 PM   #5186
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Agree placeinthesun.

Sakura has never shown anything romantic to Naruto since the beginning only that she cares as a friend and only doing stuff for him to help thats pretty much it. And its also true that Naruto has shown no romantic feelings for Sakura since the confession and also true that 631 does not count cause it was indeed just a tease and he did not show any signs of him being all happy or serious about the question and also fillers do not count as well that is pretty much just for comedy reliefs for something funny and even if he sounded a bit serious in any of them it still doesn't count those are probably there just to keep people guessing. And while in the main part Naruto hasn't shown any crush signs for her and I do find it ridiculous they would just make it look like he doesn't there then add stuff to the anime that he still does especially after all thats happened and its true Naruto forgave Sakura on her fake confession but thats cause they are friends but Naruto should also realize that her heart is always set on Sasuke and will not go for him so yeah Naruto can't just keeping going for Sakura even he has to give her up. Also its kinda stupid for anyone to ask us if we would give her up for Hinata if we were in her shows I mean just cause they wouldn't doesn't mean it would be the same for us the same for Naruto and I know I would have given Sakura up for Hinata a long time ago and im sure plenty of others would too. And yeah I know we are not Naruto and neither are the NaruSakus and I know its hard to tell most of the time on how Naruto feels on all this.

And as for Naruto and Hinata its true Naruto has shown no rejections on her and even if he hasn't said anything on the confession itself he still acknowledged her on all she has done and his feelings on her have grown more since the confession its hard to say whether or not he loves her right now but we do know he can love her at some point the way I see it there is nothing keeping him from loving and being with her and Hinata is confident on being with him after the war so I could see that happening.

As far as Kishi goes we know Hinata is one of his favorite characters and also from what people have said in his interviews or whatever it was he said the girl he would date is Hinata so yeah I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted NaruHina to happen and also plans on making it happen and it is his story so he can make anything happen including the paring and whether many people want it to or not they gotta accept it just like they gotta accept any other thing to happen I mean you can't expect everything to go your own way and this goes for any of us I know we can't decide for the parings to happen and whatever happens we gotta try to deal with it.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 01:16 PM   #5187
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

[QUOTE=Sagittarius;6831304]He hasn't been shown to acknowledge it.
I agree with you Sag, naruto did thank hinata though. But no comment on the love/relationship

Or maybe he's just happy to have someone who helped him.
true.

She called them foolish when she was requesting to Shikamaru to let her be the one to talk to Naruto. Did you forget that her intent was to convince Naruto not to go after Sasuke, meaning that she was putting whatever feelings she had aside. If you applied the same reasoning as NH (Naruto acknowledges Hinata and treats her kindly), NS would have the same cast-iron chance at Canon.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. It was ONLY PART of Sakura's intent to talk to Naruto. But it was all an act. She lied and betrayed Naruto. She only showed her distrust. the OTHER PART was to kill Sasuke for herself so that she could "save" him from the darkness. Overall Sakura could not even kill Sasuke.

When did he call her confession a joke?
It's a figure of speech. If I could speak for placeinthesun16 for the moment she did not mean it as a joke but it was false. The confession was a lie. naruto told her to stop lying. Come on now you know what she meant lol ya sillyhead. Although he did say to stop it and that it was not funny

That's not surprising. It's called "denial". Go and reread after Sakura confession, when Naruto is thinking of Sakura crying over Sasuke or smiling at him. Notice that the scene is in part one. Not believing someone could love you doesn't mean they no longer love that person.
agreed. But a lie was still a lie. Sakura went about the Confession the WRONG WAY I think we can all agree on that. She could have handled that better. Sakura did not believe Naruto could handle it. Sakura doubted Naruto. Something else Naruto does not like which is when people underestimate him.

I'm confused. Sai used the word "love", Naruto didn't?
Sai comments that people smile when they lone someone and asked Naruto if he was going to tell Sakura. Naruto replies that he can't since he can't even save Sasuke.
truth

No it doesn't. Again it shows his denial. "There's no way she could love me. She loves Sasuke." If anything, this denial, shows that he still loves her
I thought about this. And Naruto wants to put Sakura before himself so she will want her to be happy with Sasuke.

[QUOTE=Sagittarius;6831512]Sakura arrives and unexpectedly tells Naruto she loves him and that there's nothing between her and Sasuke. Naruto is understandable shocked ("....But how...? Why...?") and the only conculsion he can come up with is that she has to be joking. Something important must have come up ("Did something happen...Sakura-chan?").
Naruto is first shocked when Sakura says she loves him, even asking her to repeat it. Alarm bells start ringing when she claims that her and Sasuke are no more. When Sakura persists that nothing happened Naruto thinks back to Genin Sakura crying over Genin Sasuke. Again he tells her to stop making jokes.
Naruto: "It's just weird! You came all this way just to tell me something like that!?"
Sakura says to Naruto that he's always chasing after Sasuke, that Akatsuki is after him, he should be worried for his own safety nd that instead of going after Sasuke she wants him to return with her to the village.
Naruto came to the conclusion she was joking because it was the first thing his befuddled mind jumped on. You can tell this by his "tone".
okay.... that one is between you and place

What hints? You said it yourself. He remembers when Hinata is injured, he thinks back to her leaping in to aid him and smiles as he acknowledges her actions. His words to her is that she's strong. Where are those hints that he remembers her confession? There are none. It's just speculation. You admit that it's your own interpretation ("that to me hinted that he indeed remembers everything")
the point is naruto has not yet acknowledge the confession...but hopefully will son

Did you forget that Sakura lied in desperate attempt to lift Naruto off a burden?
it was a pitiful attempt. Nice thought but bad operation. It did not help naruto at all. plus her full intent was not to help naruto. It was also to help Sasuke. She wanted to kill him to save him from the darkness. Lying is never the way to go.

Sakura loves Sasuke, but you can not deny the look of uncertainty and false smiles on her face. I'm not even sure she still loves him, as she may just be disillusioning herself to wanting the old Team 7 back.
It is a gray area. But for right now more evidence points back that she still loves Sasuke. Unless Sakura states/shows differently in the coming chapters. I mean come on. If Sakura is still thinking about Sasuke after he tried to kill her than she is obviously in for the long haul lol ! At the very least she loves him but is having a hard time trusting him.

It actually doesn't. It's just a manipulative act of desperation to "save" someone she worries about. She was willing to do it even if Naruto ended up hating her.
That is also a good point. If she really loved him than she would not want to risk hatred against her from Naruto. Again, She could have handled that better. She Is no idoit.

Even with that forlorn expression and Sai's statement that he knows her smile is fake? Said ought to know about false smiles.
Sakura may not trust him
BUT
That does not mean she does not love him
Like Sai Sakura used the fake smile to get out of a bad situation

Naruto has been accepting and caring of Hinata since the Chunin Exams. While he thanks her for being there, nothing suggests he's on the path to developing feelings for her. How he treats her now is little different to how he treated her since the CE, with kindness and added gratitude for being there.
Just like all relationships Naruto has with people overtime it only got stronger. I agree that Naruto has not shown romantic feelings for Hinata

And Sakura needs to forget about Sasuke for NaruSaku to happen. Works both ways. That might happen since Sakura thinks of Sasuke with a sad look and gives non truthful smiles.
whos to say haha

You think Naruto has a almost 100% chance of loving Hinata because he's accepting and kind to her since her confession. I don't think you should be asking me about "provide the romantic feelings Naruto>Sakura". You also say that Sakura still loves Sasuke, despite all her downcast expressions.
Who are these "confirm by everyone that is not bias that it was a tease"?
"Uuuhmmm uhm? Yeah! Well, that's more or less it..." Confusion, then quick to agree, then adds that he statement is agreeable to a certain extent. I just brushed it off as Naruto not knowing how to reply to such an unexpected question.
But if NaruHina got a tease from Kiba and it was considered "evident" (and we all know that Kiba knows both Hinata and Naruto, meaning he knows NH is on the way to "Canon Town", goodness me), then it's only fair NaruSaku gets to use the girlfriend tease as "evidence".
That said, Naruto's expression doesn't even fit into confirmation that he was teasing.
Again you cant go assuming things just based on expression. I agree Sakura has not been smiling when it has come to Sasuke but it does not mean that she does not love Sasuke.
THE HEART WANTS WHAT THE HEART WANTS
So she cant help what she is feeling. She loves him but feels bad for loving him.

Because he doesn't love Hinata. And, again, no solid evidence he remembers her confession. Also, the feelings of Hinata is different from Sakura. There is no "Sasuke issue" to deal with, making Hinata's love claim less of a joke.
Hinata does not start drama and lies. Just because Naruto has not recalled the confession from Hinata does not mean he does not remember it

"Did something happen...Sakura-chan?"
"It's just weird! You came all this way just to tell me something like that!?"
Yes, I can see where you jumped to that interpretation. Here I was thinking he was confused and his mind was coming up with possible answers. By the way, "don't joke" "are you joking?" tends to be the general reaction to unexpected statements. Especially when one is concerned something big happened.
The "despite that they being close for very long he still wonders why sakura would even love him" just adds into my "he's in denial" claim. Again, he thinks back to Genin Sakura.
I think Naruto has accepted that she loves Sasuke. Ever since the POAL.

Yeah, Genin Sakura shedding tears over Genin Sasuke. You know, the good Sasuke before he left Konoha.
feelings like that don't just go away. Especially 1st loves. No matter the time period

There you go Prince I pasted it just like you wanted.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:57 PM   #5188
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Anytime and true it is rare for anyone to debate with us and it is nice to see some that doesn't make a bunch of insults on us or the characters.
Old 08-30-2013, 03:51 PM   #5189
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

I see words o.o... That I'm too lazy to read and debate on <.<

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:58 PM   #5190
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Isn't it conclusively hinata x naruto?

Or has kishi trolled you guys again by making him gey?

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 04:01 PM   #5191
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Lol i think Sasuke showed his gay side

LHG

Old 08-30-2013, 04:05 PM   #5192
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Naruto x the Ramen guy nough siad the other girls aren't good for him.

Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 04:06 PM   #5193
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Not even the ramen guy is good enough for Naruto

LHG

Old 08-30-2013, 04:07 PM   #5194
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
Lol i think Sasuke showed his gay side
Your siggy is mesermizing. I miss the elf girl D:<

<.< Are there new episodes ever coming out

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 08-30-2013, 04:08 PM   #5195
Nostradamus
Academy Graduate

Nostradamus has completed a tough C-rank mission!Nostradamus has completed a tough C-rank mission!

@ItachiKisame Maybe I'm going to make a reply on the things you said maybe not, I just don't have the time right now. But there is something I want to point out and it's about 615. You said Naruto raised his hand and you are wrong. Look closely at those panels the first hand is Obito's and the second hand is actually Hinata's. Not to mention the fact that on the next page we see that Naruto's hands are down. So again Hinata still slapped Naruto for no reason. He wasn't about the give up.
Nostradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 04:09 PM   #5196
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Your siggy is mesermizing. I miss the elf girl D:<

<.< Are there new episodes ever coming out
Yeah next year :3

LHG

Old 08-30-2013, 04:11 PM   #5197
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Bacon the is still no release date about the new FT epiisodes.

Old 08-30-2013, 04:12 PM   #5198
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
Yeah next year :3
FIUUUUUU I was looking forward to FT girls >.>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anru Uzumaki View Post
Bacon the is still no release date about the new FT epiisodes.
YOU WANNA GO?

YOUW ANNNA GO FELLA

Quote:

Old 08-30-2013, 04:15 PM   #5199
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:

YOU WANNA GO?

YOUW ANNNA GO FELLA
Bring it pawl!

Old 08-30-2013, 04:19 PM   #5200
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

YOU WANNA GO?

YOUW ANNNA GO FELLA
Hiro said in 2014, it'll either be released in Spring or Summer.

LHG

Tags
debating, naruhina, narusaku, pairings, sasusaku