Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 08-29-2013, 09:10 PM   #1
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Foundation of the Konoha/Sai fanclub Owner/Miley Cyrus fanclub Owner.
TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default The video game Console team

Lets talk about Nintendo, sony,and...ETC..
New Naruto game is coming!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Miley Cyrus/Destiny Cyrus= Music Hero Queen)
Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink
TheBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:13 PM   #2
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The video game Console team

What should we discuss about?

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:14 PM   #3
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
What should we discuss about?
We should talk about xbox one first.

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink
Old 08-29-2013, 09:15 PM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I've always been a Nintendo fan.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,, ¥
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:17 PM   #5
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
I've always been a Nintendo fan.
super Mario bros?

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 08-29-2013, 09:22 PM   #6
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I couldn't stand SSB on the Wii just couldn't do it, (never could use the numchuck and I've always hated ult moves in fighting games) same with games I wanted to play like No More Heroes, to me everything good about the Wii was hurt by the default controllers they came out with. That's just me though.
"To be a shinobi is to sacrifice oneself. Closing your eyes to the sunlight, distinguishing yourself in the shadows. That is the true form of ninja. Many ninja have died like that… Itachi is not the only one. Niceties… will not make the world go 'round. It's thanks… to people like that… that we have been able to maintain peace." -Danzo Shimura
Mekuto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:24 PM   #7
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekuto View Post
I couldn't stand SSB on the Wii just couldn't do it, (never could use the numchuck and I've always hated ult moves in fighting games) same with games I wanted to play like No More Heroes, to me everything good about the Wii was hurt by the default controllers they came out with. That's just me though.
You could use the Retro controller or Gamecube controller for SSB and you can turn off items in SSB, including smash balls.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 08-29-2013, 09:26 PM   #8
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeastMode View Post
super Mario bros?
Yes. I enjoy Mario games and Pokemon.

I prefer Melee over Brawl. Brawl felt choppy.
But heh, the smash balls. Everyone rushes to get them.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,, ¥
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 08-29-2013, 09:27 PM   #9
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

gamecube controller is good too.

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 08-29-2013, 09:33 PM   #10
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
You could use the Retro controller or Gamecube controller for SSB and you can turn off items in SSB, including smash balls.
I would've had to gone out and buy another controller just to play one game, also playing with people who love ults, they just lost me on it is all. I know its all on me but I have a stigma against fighting games that even add ults in. Like Soul Caliber 5 I disliked the move set changes, but would've powered past them if it wasn't for the super easy ults.
"To be a shinobi is to sacrifice oneself. Closing your eyes to the sunlight, distinguishing yourself in the shadows. That is the true form of ninja. Many ninja have died like that… Itachi is not the only one. Niceties… will not make the world go 'round. It's thanks… to people like that… that we have been able to maintain peace." -Danzo Shimura
Old 08-29-2013, 09:33 PM   #11
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

I love the GameCube.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,, ¥
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 08-29-2013, 09:36 PM   #12
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Melee on the cube was so awesome the controller was a bit small to my hands I think, but still loved that game.
Old 08-29-2013, 09:36 PM   #13
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I love the GameCube.
Mer/Yamato& hardcore gamers?

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 08-29-2013, 09:45 PM   #14
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sad to say this,but this may be the first gen I don't buy a single console

This doesn't mean i get the handhelds or pc either xD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:46 PM   #15
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeastMode View Post
Mer/Yamato& hardcore gamers?
What?

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,, ¥
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 08-29-2013, 09:50 PM   #16
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
What?
Are you a hardcore gamer?

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 08-29-2013, 09:52 PM   #17
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I would've had to gone out and buy another controller just to play one game, also playing with people who love ults, they just lost me on it is all. I know its all on me but I have a stigma against fighting games that even add ults in. Like Soul Caliber 5 I disliked the move set changes, but would've powered past them if it wasn't for the super easy ults.
Well, there are other games that utilize the Retro Controller, but I didn't own a Wii so I wouldn't know, and I understand.

Old 08-30-2013, 02:29 AM   #18
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
SC 5 had awesome gameplay though. (even though the content was kinda barebone and the story mode sucked)

Ults are awesome imo. I can live without them however (as tekken remains my fave fighter )

As for consolesfor its (IMO)

Sony > Microsoft > Nintendo

Nintendo focused to much on family/kids/old people. Im not gonna buy a console just to play the only 2 actual games they have zelda and mario never liked em that much anyway >.>

As for miscrosoft. Ive always hated their controller (it sucks for fighting games regardless of your opinoin which is what i mainly play) Xbox exclusive are mostly shooters or relatedto shooters and im not a fan of those either.
Dont like paying for online. I am already paying for internet , idgaf about party chat and all that other fancy crap just connect me to another gamer -.- . And recent events havent changed my mind about xbox one bit (see what i did there ).

Sony, its out of habit cause ps2 was the first console that was my own(played n64 before the but it was my brothers). Great controller for fighting games. Much more diverse exclusives(or better said much more diverse exclusives that i actually play). I like its design better.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 06:55 PM   #19
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
SC 5 had awesome gameplay though. (even though the content was kinda barebone and the story mode sucked)

Ults are awesome imo. I can live without them however (as tekken remains my fave fighter )

As for consolesfor its (IMO)

Sony > Microsoft > Nintendo

Nintendo focused to much on family/kids/old people. Im not gonna buy a console just to play the only 2 actual games they have zelda and mario never liked em that much anyway >.>

As for miscrosoft. Ive always hated their controller (it sucks for fighting games regardless of your opinoin which is what i mainly play) Xbox exclusive are mostly shooters or relatedto shooters and im not a fan of those either.
Dont like paying for online. I am already paying for internet , idgaf about party chat and all that other fancy crap just connect me to another gamer -.- . And recent events havent changed my mind about xbox one bit (see what i did there ).

Sony, its out of habit cause ps2 was the first console that was my own(played n64 before the but it was my brothers). Great controller for fighting games. Much more diverse exclusives(or better said much more diverse exclusives that i actually play). I like its design better.
True, Nintendo is more for 5-13 years old. I really enjoy the 3DS console. I think the Mii thing is very creative.

Xbox and Sony
I nocited xbox is more for 13-31 years old. It seems like xbox it mostly about shooting games. Playstation is really for college students. It seems more about shooting games than xbox. I will say playstation has really picture when it comes to movies.

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink