Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-29-2013, 05:13 PM   #92081
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kindergarden Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
A ghost detective huh I can work with that.=P

Indeed at first it seemed like Reznof killed that German guy but then they go back 20 minutes before that and show what really happened.

Haha yes!! And looks like we got the answers we need.
What happened? I don't remember.

*flies around your circles* Yeah!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebi View Post
*comes back to life for no apparent reason* I KNOW WHERE BABY LATTE IS!
Where is he/she?

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 05:14 PM   #92082
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*has flashback of the other day while Hebi was asleep, Dark Hebi showed up, sent Hebi away, dumped Baby Latte in a church and made himself look like Hebi again*

O_O
Um.......I guess I have some explaining to do then, huh?

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY GURL, WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 05:21 PM   #92083
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*has flashback of the other day while Hebi was asleep, Dark Hebi showed up, sent Hebi away, dumped Baby Latte in a church and made himself look like Hebi again*

O_O
O.O Oh snap.

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 08-29-2013, 05:22 PM   #92084
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
What happened? I don't remember.

*flies around your circles* Yeah!

Where is he/she?
The CIA tried to capture the German guy Styner though Mason killed the guy thinking it was Reznof since he got all crazy then he got knocked out and taken to the place where you see him tied up and stuff from the beginning of the game.

Oh yeah we better get ourselves going then.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 05:23 PM   #92085
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

O_O
So you actually know?O.O
Old 08-29-2013, 05:23 PM   #92086
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Forget it, I'll never tell you where I put Hebi and Baby Latte

*Kyuubi's detective cell phone rings*

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,

Old 08-29-2013, 05:27 PM   #92087
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Yes, obviously I knew, I was pretending to be Hebi

Old 08-29-2013, 05:29 PM   #92088
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The CIA tried to capture the German guy Styner though Mason killed the guy thinking it was Reznof since he got all crazy then he got knocked out and taken to the place where you see him tied up and stuff from the beginning of the game.

Oh yeah we better get ourselves going then.
Oh, okay. I think I remember that.

Huzzah!
Quote:

*goes over to my body* Itachi, can you answer the phone, please?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 08-29-2013, 05:34 PM   #92089
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Dark Hebi!? I will make you pay for what you did!!
Old 08-29-2013, 05:36 PM   #92090
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh, okay. I think I remember that.

Huzzah!

*goes over to my body* Itachi, can you answer the phone, please?
Yep thats pretty much what happened.

Well looks like we have the case mostly solved now.

Yes will do. *goes over to answer it* hello this is IK here.
Old 08-29-2013, 05:38 PM   #92091
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm sorry, we'll have to continue this another time
*disappears*

*Phone beeps* Hebi: Someone get me out of here!!!111

Old 08-29-2013, 05:42 PM   #92092
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hey get back here im not done!!

Hello Hebi? HEBI!?
Old 08-29-2013, 05:56 PM   #92093
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm sorry, we'll have to continue this another time
*disappears*

*Phone beeps* Hebi: Someone get me out of here!!!111
Quote:
Hey get back here im not done!!

Hello Hebi? HEBI!?
I have an idea! *goes through phone and goes to where Hebi's at* Oh my O.O

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 08-29-2013, 06:21 PM   #92094
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

What is it is something going on there?
Old 08-30-2013, 01:55 AM   #92095
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What is it is something going on there?
He's trapped, but I can't bring him through the phone with me.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 08-30-2013, 02:42 AM   #92096
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

:o Gaaaaaaaasp! Hebi is ALIVE!?

X O X O H I K A R I O X O X
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 04:41 PM   #92097
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He's trapped, but I can't bring him through the phone with me.
Then we better go save him and the baby.
Old 08-30-2013, 11:04 PM   #92098
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Who are you, huh? O.o
I don't know.. ._.

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 11:07 PM   #92099
French Toast
Apprentice Genin

French Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Welp.
French Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 11:15 PM   #92100
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

It be quiet here. .-.