Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-25-2013, 02:50 PM   #150701
K-sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The person who post the last comment wins!

stop itttttttttt people. i give up.nighty night

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
And don't die k-chan! Sasuke needs you ;-P
Quote:
Not liking k-chan is for the weak ^.^
K-sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 02:50 PM   #150702
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Oh look my post was ignored. Why am I not surprised. Happens all the time in chat threads.

*Feeds the cyndaquils that aren't shiny to lion.* Barbequed mice.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 02:55 PM   #150703
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Oh look my post was ignored. Why am I not surprised. Happens all the time in chat threads.

*Feeds the cyndaquils that aren't shiny to lion.* Barbequed mice.
Yeah it does at times.

Out of curiosity, why do you call Matsuro lion? You never have said.

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 02:59 PM   #150704
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

@ Sheelah: Heh, he's a leo and his friends use to call him cat (likely because of all his cat pictures back then). So I just put the two together..
Called him that since way back, he's never lost that nickname from that time, with me.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 08-25-2013, 03:08 PM   #150705
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I feel like a third wheel here.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 08-25-2013, 03:21 PM   #150706
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Yes TRS but me and you are fine.

R.I.P
matsuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 03:25 PM   #150707
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I am well aware it's okay.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 08-25-2013, 03:32 PM   #150708
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

My apologies for ruining the mood here. Was never my intention.

R.I.P
Old 08-25-2013, 03:37 PM   #150709
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You seem a little off any ways today.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 08-25-2013, 03:44 PM   #150710
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

I guess because nothing is the same. I guess because I took the memories I had here in a bad way, all crashing down. I don't know. But yes, I guess I am a bit off. I apologize for that.

R.I.P
Old 08-25-2013, 03:48 PM   #150711
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

It's not your fault. Threads like this for you, exist for me too. Ones I rather not be in because of both bad and good.
It's just the story of our forum life, some want to erase it from view others leave it be. But no matter it's not going to change, that something happened in them with someone.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 08-25-2013, 03:59 PM   #150712
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

It's okay, don't let it upset you too much. What you should do is not go through the past and read over it constantly. Since that's a form of dwelling on the bad instead, turn the page and start writing a new story, one that will be better then the last, okay? ^_^

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 08-25-2013, 04:00 PM   #150713
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Mhmm, you are right. That is exactly what I am trying to do. ^^ thank you.

R.I.P
Old 08-25-2013, 04:02 PM   #150714
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Also..I did see that post before you removed it, so know how you were, lolz.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 08-25-2013, 04:06 PM   #150715
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

lol yeah >,< I get silly some times. *hits head lightly and jumps and swings on tree branch, hanging head a bit* I miss this place..heh. So many talks, so many fights, so many friends, so much fun..it all started here and now it is just all..quiet.

R.I.P
Old 08-25-2013, 04:22 PM   #150716
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I told you to eat the cyndaquil's that are mean to me and not giving me shinies.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 08-25-2013, 04:31 PM   #150717
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

I sowwy! >.< *noms on them* Ha! >

R.I.P
Old 08-25-2013, 04:33 PM   #150718
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well you're a lion, lion's eat animals..these are just fired mice?

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 08-25-2013, 04:35 PM   #150719
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

What kind of Lion am I then? o__O

R.I.P
Old 08-25-2013, 04:38 PM   #150720
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Be nice to the Cyndaquils and they'll be nice to you. O.0

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anru uzumaki, chat, chat box, chat thread, club, cool members, forum games, fun, games, last post, meet friends, members, naruto shippuden, off topic chat