Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 08-11-2013, 01:25 AM   #1
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default InoShikaFatCho vs Kurotsuchi, Akatsuchi, and Kitsuchi

BG defaults.

Who wins?

No prep.

You guys are probably wondering who the hell team 2 is.

Last edited by topchef; 08-11-2013 at 12:51 PM.
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 06:42 AM   #2
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: InoShikaFatCho vs Kurotsuch, Akutsuchi, and Kitsuchi

Because you spelled their names wrong?

If Choji goes giant butterfly he can possibly solo.

Itd make things even easier if Ino can catch Kitsuchi in MTJ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 09:08 AM   #3
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Instant Earth sandwich would be their only chance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 09:25 AM   #4
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Instant Earth sandwich would be their only chance.
But then Chouji can go huge and butterfly huge and destroy the sandwich, even if he did not destroy it that still leaves him time to allow Ino and Shika to escape and for himself to escape.
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 10:28 AM   #5
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Choji stomps. Literally.

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 12:38 PM   #6
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
Choji stomps. Literally.
Unless Kurotsuchi uses cement on his eyes, going large gives her the opportunity to hit him easier as he will be standing till when Kitsuchi uses the sandwich. Now Chouji is blinded and when he goes smaller the cement would rip of his skin as the cement is keeping his skin in place.
Probaly got some names mixed around in here
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 08-11-2013, 12:54 PM   #7
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: InoShikaFatCho vs Kurotsuchi, Akatsuchi, and Kitsuchi

Earth sandwich was holding gedo mazo. Choji isn't stomping anything.

They can juggle him or throw him away with rising earth evacuation.

Butterfly choji will get thrown around
Old 08-11-2013, 01:14 PM   #8
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
Earth sandwich was holding gedo mazo. Choji isn't stomping anything.

They can juggle him or throw him away with rising earth evacuation.

Butterfly choji will get thrown around
Wouldn't juggling him around make it more likely for him to squash them
Didn't Chouji and his dad beat the Gedo Mazo for a short while.
Also if he does not stop it he can still delay it giving Shiki and Ino the chance to use a combo on the user of the jutsu so they can free Chouji

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 08-11-2013, 01:37 PM   #9
topchef
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi11 View Post
Wouldn't juggling him around make it more likely for him to squash them
Didn't Chouji and his dad beat the Gedo Mazo for a short while.
Also if he does not stop it he can still delay it giving Shiki and Ino the chance to use a combo on the user of the jutsu so they can free Chouji
No they both got blown away by gedo's shockwave.

Rising evacuation threw a big army of white zetzus away from Kitsuchi's divion so unless Choji can fly with those butterfly wings (lol) he can't maneuver and retaliate.

Shikamaru's shadow possession wouldn't be able to touch them because of earth wall, earth dome, and the fact that Kitsuchi can just level or raise the ground beneath shikamaru.

Actually it would be pretty funny if Kitsuchi raised the ground for his daughter so she could cement choji's face or throw a kunai in his eye.

These 3 have a massive terrain and defense advantage. Kitsuchi and Kurotsuchi shown great teamwork in the war and the dad is a tactical fighter just like shikamaru but with a more variety of ninjutsu.

Akatsuchi can also use his golems to attack Ino. They were ripping apart white zetzu's and even blocked a c1 explosion from Deidara at point blank.
Old 08-11-2013, 01:52 PM   #10
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
No they both got blown away by gedo's shockwave.

Rising evacuation threw a big army of white zetzus away from Kitsuchi's divion so unless Choji can fly with those butterfly wings (lol) he can't maneuver and retaliate.

Shikamaru's shadow possession wouldn't be able to touch them because of earth wall, earth dome, and the fact that Kitsuchi can just level or raise the ground beneath shikamaru.

Actually it would be pretty funny if Kitsuchi raised the ground for his daughter so she could cement choji's face or throw a kunai in his eye.

These 3 have a massive terrain and defense advantage. Kitsuchi and Kurotsuchi shown great teamwork in the war and the dad is a tactical fighter just like shikamaru but with a more variety of ninjutsu.

Akatsuchi can also use his golems to attack Ino. They were ripping apart white zetzu's and even blocked a c1 explosion from Deidara at point blank.
I've been playing the video game too much
When I meant squash I meant that because they are juggling around a giant the chances of him accidently squashing the second team.
Can Kitsuchi actually do all that at the same time, if so then why didn't he just make the gedo mazo stay underground and put the dome on top off it
She could also get her Kitsuchi to lower the ground to make a hole and then she would fill the hole with her cement and they would drown to death(No pun intended), either strategy means team 1 loses.
Couldn't Chouji easily destroy the wall blocking Shiki from Kitsuchi, even if he could not attack, the fact that he is being moved around by the ground below him means he could fall on the wall.
It's a shame that he gets so little panel time. For a division leader you would expect more from him.
I don't remember his golems attacking anything, could you tell me what chapter that is from. Also to attack Ino he would have to be able to see her, this would be impossible with the wall blocking his view, if they remove the wall then she can use mind transfer. Also the explosion from a C1 is not that large, we have seen people jump through them casually before (Kakashi, Sasuke, Gaara blocked them)
EDIT- Never mind I found the chapter with the golem. Also the golem would not be effective on Ino as she has actually been shown to be rather average to good at taijutsu.

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers

Last edited by Kakashi11; 08-11-2013 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Golem reference
Old 08-11-2013, 04:04 PM   #11
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

yeah choji is not near gedo statues power, that earth sandwhich will crush him, you read the fight right? choji and his dad did practically nothing and were casually thrown back. Ino might be useful if she catches any of them in mind transfer, and procedes to attack, but i believe that any two on the stone team could beat the remaining one, not to mention ino wont know how to use the earth style techniques. shikamaru wont do much against the stone ninja either
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 04:45 PM   #12
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by superelephant36 View Post
yeah choji is not near gedo statues power, that earth sandwhich will crush him, you read the fight right? choji and his dad did practically nothing and were casually thrown back. Ino might be useful if she catches any of them in mind transfer, and procedes to attack, but i believe that any two on the stone team could beat the remaining one, not to mention ino wont know how to use the earth style techniques. shikamaru wont do much against the stone ninja either
I don't see Chouji getting crushed immediatly by the sandwich, my point I made was that he would slow down the boulder enough for Ino and Shika to escape.
Ino can use earth techniques as she was shown using it to protect the allies from the TBB.
If Shika gets them in his shadow then he will do something.
Still see team 2 winning this though.

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 08-11-2013, 04:47 PM   #13
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi11 View Post
I don't see Chouji getting crushed immediatly by the sandwich, my point I made was that he would slow down the boulder enough for Ino and Shika to escape.
Ino can use earth techniques as she was shown using it to protect the allies from the TBB.
If Shika gets them in his shadow then he will do something.
Still see team 2 winning this though.
Ino was being guided through the technique, correct? I was referring to team 2's unique techniques anyways
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 04:58 PM   #14
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by superelephant36 View Post
Ino was being guided through the technique, correct? I was referring to team 2's unique techniques anyways
Yes she was, though that means she now knows how to use it.
Okay soz, I did not realise

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 08-18-2013, 07:42 AM   #15
ariton
Ninja Academy Student

ariton saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

InoShikaCho is the 2nd best Ninjutsu combination. Victory goes to Asuma's students.
ariton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 12:16 PM   #16
topchef
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariton View Post
InoShikaCho is the 2nd best Ninjutsu combination. Victory goes to Asuma's students.
That's not an argument bro. How do they win?
Old 08-18-2013, 03:36 PM   #17
Lord Jiraiya
Chunin Exam Participant

Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

putting up a wall does not stop his shadows. The Shadows will just connect to the walls shadow and give it a large range. Ino can mind transfar at less 2 people at once and her speed at it has increase greatly. they just have the over all better teamwork.
Lord Jiraiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:55 PM   #18
topchef
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Jiraiya View Post
putting up a wall does not stop his shadows. The Shadows will just connect to the walls shadow and give it a large range. Ino can mind transfar at less 2 people at once and her speed at it has increase greatly. they just have the over all better teamwork.
The point is that the shadows won't be able to land on them if there's a wall or earth dome blocking it.
Old 08-19-2013, 06:38 AM   #19
ariton
Ninja Academy Student

ariton saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
That's not an argument bro. How do they win?
Hmmm, let's see now. Shikamaru can think of many possible moves for a short time, and his teammates will hear him carefully. I guess that's a big plus for the team. The another team can't work that efficiently, I guess. Kurotsuchi can work pretty well with her father, but I'm sure that Shikamaru can find a way to stop Kitsuchi and in that way the battle will be won by Asumas students.
ariton is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
akatsuchi, choji, ino, kitsuchi, kurotsuchi, shikamaru