Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 07-07-2013, 05:08 PM   #421
waywardwriter
Freshmen Academy Student

waywardwriter is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Why Does Kakashi Wear A Mask?

From what I know... it is something he got from the Hatake clan in general or it was simply from his father. By now though, it is such a normal thing that he doesn't even notice how much it seems he is trying to hide his face. My friend however, says that the only reason he still wears it is because of shame from past life events, but unfortunately, Kakashi Hatake is not Batman.
waywardwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 06:04 PM   #422
DemonKato
Chunin Exam Participant

DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via MSN to DemonKato

i dunno but the episode when team 7 try to pull it off is funny as hell, at the end of the ep when they ask him whats underneath and just shows them another mask

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mankind's enemy are not Demons, But human beings like themselves

DemonKato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 06:09 PM   #423
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Ep 101~

Under this mask............. Is another mask!! Pretty cool isn't it?~!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,, ¥
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 07:08 PM   #424
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

He wears a mask because he's so darn handsome, and it keeps most of the ladies off of him
Old 07-08-2013, 03:28 AM   #425
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

His face.
"Pain was the one who killed Jiraiya-sensei, but the more I think about it, the more I believe he was killed by that disorder that gave birth to Pain."
Hokage-Yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:57 AM   #426
HeartHurtsFromHisDeath ~
Academy Graduate

HeartHurtsFromHisDeath ~ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HeartHurtsFromHisDeath ~ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HeartHurtsFromHisDeath ~ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HeartHurtsFromHisDeath ~ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Makes him look more mysterious I suppose...
At least it works on me... ! hehe ~
</3
~ My Heart Cried From Pein's Death ~
</3
~My Heart Broke From Nagato's Death ~
</3
~ My Heart Died From Itachi's Death ~

Kill Gaara, Kakashi, Yamato or Sai... and I'll Make Sure You Know Pain!!!

~ <3 Minato is Mine <3 ~

Last edited by HeartHurtsFromHisDeath ~; 07-19-2013 at 04:06 PM.
HeartHurtsFromHisDeath ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 11:15 PM   #427
Chi Rothschild
Special Jonin Candidate

Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.
Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.
Talking Re: Why Does Kakashi Wear A Mask?

Hey, didn't you know? good-looking guys are a threat to Konoha security..

I think he's hotturr than my Sasquack!

Last edited by Chi Rothschild; 07-30-2013 at 06:33 AM.
Chi Rothschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 11:31 PM   #428
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

People can't handle his awesome and handsome face, therefore he covers it up with a mask.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,, ¥
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 07-28-2013, 10:05 PM   #429
magicman
Freshmen Academy Student

magicman saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

he probably wears it to hide something
magicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:28 AM   #430
DemonKato
Chunin Exam Participant

DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via MSN to DemonKato

I think i know whats under it...Chuck Norris's beard
he pulled it off chuck then used Secret Finger Jutsu: One Thousand years of death

His style along with chuck's god like beard would make every women in narutoverse fall in love with him so he wears a mask as he's a good guy that wouldnt want to have every man jealous of him

Mankind's enemy are not Demons, But human beings like themselves

DemonKato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:17 PM   #431
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

From Lee's Springtime of Youth, Chapter 2

Quote:
What are you talking about? I wear this mask to hide what comes out of my nose whenever I read this book.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,, ¥
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 08-09-2013, 03:25 PM   #432
Dragon Master Ryuthan
Chunin

Dragon Master Ryuthan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Master Ryuthan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Master Ryuthan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Master Ryuthan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Master Ryuthan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Master Ryuthan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

The reason is that is
Spoiler:
His father's actions, leading to his father's suicide was a source of great shame for him

The Village Hidden in the Horizon
Dragon Master Ryuthan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 05:14 AM   #433
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

It's his personal fashion statement...he wears it because it leaves all the fans wondering (Probably not just the fans, I bet it's a hot topic in Konoha tabloids)

Spoiler:
That or he's drop dead gorgeous under all of that fabric

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
EternalSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 05:43 AM   #434
HeartHurtsFromHisDeath ~
Academy Graduate

HeartHurtsFromHisDeath ~ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HeartHurtsFromHisDeath ~ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HeartHurtsFromHisDeath ~ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.HeartHurtsFromHisDeath ~ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Master Ryuthan View Post
The reason is that is
Spoiler:
His father's actions, leading to his father's suicide was a source of great shame for him

That's actually a reasonable and understandable answer o.o I mean seriously... yes! that could very well be the reason why o.o
</3
~ My Heart Cried From Pein's Death ~
</3
~My Heart Broke From Nagato's Death ~
</3
~ My Heart Died From Itachi's Death ~

Kill Gaara, Kakashi, Yamato or Sai... and I'll Make Sure You Know Pain!!!

~ <3 Minato is Mine <3 ~
HeartHurtsFromHisDeath ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 05:06 PM   #435
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

^
I don't think so...

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
Old 08-14-2013, 05:13 PM   #436
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

Definitely has a double chin that look like hanging moose balls.

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 01:53 AM   #437
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

^
Blaspheme

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
Old 08-16-2013, 02:29 AM   #438
K-sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

he has some issues
K-sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 07:26 PM   #439
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

It is probably because it is comfortable for him. Why do you wear socks? Why do people wear scarves?

What would be the set up of the triple integral for the distance from the origin for every point between a sphere with radius 1 and a sphere with radius 5? What would the answer mean?

Quote:
Statistics don't lie, LHG. I said this.
Look:
2 x 3.14 /12.5 + Y^2 = LHG <3 Bacon
Get mathed, son.

Edyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 07:30 PM   #440
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

^
I agree.
The theory that he does it because he's ashamed is...where did that idea actually come from?

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ