Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 07-17-2009, 08:45 PM   #1
Aaron uchia
Chunin Exam Participant

Aaron uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Aaron uchia Send a message via AIM to Aaron uchia Send a message via Yahoo to Aaron uchia
Question This game was almost the worst 1 yet

hmm well dont wanna be rude or anything but this game was to short and easy to beat ill give it a 5/10 it was okay
Food= chiken ramen steak burgers fries
Clan= Famous/Infamous Uchiha Clan
Family= Dad,Mom,Itachi
Aaron uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 07:57 AM   #2
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

madara' is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: This game was almost the worst 1 yet

That's true.
Best Buddies:-I'm_Ur_Drug-,Itachi-Sama,Hawk
A-W-E-S-O-M-E:Kiko Hyuuga
Bestest friend:

My brother's life was more precious than the Leaf Village. That's why I'm out to destroy the Leaf Village.
AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I will protect Naruto with my life!Tobi=Madara
madara' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 02:01 AM   #3
Aaron uchia
Chunin Exam Participant

Aaron uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Aaron uchia Send a message via AIM to Aaron uchia Send a message via Yahoo to Aaron uchia

yup so boring
Food= chiken ramen steak burgers fries
Clan= Famous/Infamous Uchiha Clan
Family= Dad,Mom,Itachi
Aaron uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 02:08 AM   #4
Drake2pto
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake2pto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Drake2pto

Haven't seen it but it's probably not that good...

Drake2pto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 02:28 AM   #5
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I absolutly HATED the voice acting! Iruka's wasn't right at all.
His not-so-right-voice-actor said Sakura's name like "Seh-Koo-Rah"

The game is a little boring. The Zabuza arc took me fives minutes to complete...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 06:03 PM   #6
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black King View Post

The game is a little boring. The Zabuza arc took me fives minutes to complete...
lol and five minutes?!

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 06:43 PM   #7
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

The game wasn't THAT bad. It was a pretty good game. I wouldn't give it less than a 6 out of 10.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:14 AM   #8
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I actually got this game before I started watching the series, so it was a good introduction for me and made me want to start watching the anime.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 10:02 PM   #9
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
The game wasn't THAT bad. It was a pretty good game. I wouldn't give it less than a 6 out of 10.
I agree.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:47 PM   #10
avamaru
Chunin Exam Participant

avamaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron uchia View Post
yup so boring
it was not that good but also i dont think is fai tthat playstaion gets better naruto games then xbox

Art is a Bang

AVAMARU
avamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:47 PM   #11
avamaru
Chunin Exam Participant

avamaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
I agree.
they should make naruto shippuden only for xbox360 then playstation will get jealous

Art is a Bang

AVAMARU
avamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:57 PM   #12
saskue24
Apprentice Genin

saskue24 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

played it didnt like it that much
saskue24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:17 AM   #13
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

hmmmm I thought it was all right,it was definitly lacking playable characters I'll say that. And the fights werent all that great. And the charater design was a little crappy but apart from that it was alright Id give it a 6/10 Naruto The Broken Bond is much better ,however they are still lacking playable characters and they put crap characters like ANBU Itachi and Green Suit Naruto in when they could have put Shizune(someone who wasnt even in the storyline in the game but was in the shows storyline!!!WAAAA?),Gai(Which they put in the dojo but not playable I mean WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!??).As well as Ino,Shino,Hinata,Tenten,Kankuro(who was in the storyline but not playable!!),Iruka,Kurenai or Asuma,All of which should have been playable!!!
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 02:41 PM   #14
Decendent of Sasuke
Apprentice Genin

Decendent of Sasuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i havent played this one but from this...i dont think im going to

The problem with the world is that the stupid are cocksure, and the smart are full of doubt.

Decendent of Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 01:24 AM   #15
Hinata:)
Veteran Chunin

Hinata:) is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I liked it.
Hinata:) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 07:55 AM   #16
Jeffy
Freshmen Academy Student

Jeffy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Jeffy

It wasn't a great game neither was it a bad game. It was decent. The game had potential to be a groundbreaking game, but the developers didn't put as much time into it. But overall, it's a rent kind of game.
Jeffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 07:59 AM   #17
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to NARUTARD93

I thought it was a good debut game for Ubisoft. And let's face it, it's probably the most accurate Naruto game out there. But you should definetly try the sequel, The Broken Bond. It's a lot longer than the other one. And the voice actings pretty much spot on other than for a few of the minor charcters. And if you don't like the english voices you can switch it to the Japanese dialouge where they've got all of the orginal voice actors.

Quote:
The world may never know the secret that is NARUTARD.
Quote:
oooooooo it's a dragon! it's a lion! NO IT'S NARUTARD!
Quote:
This is the Insanity known as NARUTARD!!!!
Quote:
so your the infamous NARUTARD the terrifying
Quote:
O.O ALL HAIL NARUTARD!!!!!!
NARUTARD93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 04:15 PM   #18
shikalover88
Freshmen Academy Student

shikalover88 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to shikalover88

its a good game but i have to agree it was too short but yet it was also the very beging of naruto so for it being that i give it 7 out of 10 maybe 8
shikalover88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:09 PM   #19
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron uchia View Post
hmm well dont wanna be rude or anything but this game was to short and easy to beat ill give it a 5/10 it was okay
Short? I thought it was pretty long.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake2pto View Post
Haven't seen it but it's probably not that good...
It's pretty good. I liked it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black King View Post

The voice acing was the worst part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
lol and five minutes?!
It was an exxageration, he just meant it beat it very quickly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by avamaru View Post
they should make naruto shippuden only for xbox360 then playstation will get jealous
They wouldn't do that, because they're each entitled to make Naruto games for their own systems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decendent of Sasuke View Post
i havent played this one but from this...i dont think im going to
You should. It's a really good game.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:10 PM   #20
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha master saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

It wasn't really good
best friend-MangaGirl4U,Taker369,Gaara's Girl

Mess with me,I don't care,mess with my friends and you might aswell start running cuz I'm coming for you
October 15-the day the forum went back in time
Uchiha master is offline   Reply With Quote