Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 09:42 PM   #3341
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
lol, somebody got in trouble with thier hot GF
Corrected
Old 07-24-2009, 09:42 PM   #3342
YellowFlash
Genin

YellowFlash is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to YellowFlash

lol wow this thread is crazy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting"
Elizabeth Bibesco
"In this world it is not what we take up, but what we give up, that makes us rich."
Henry Ward Beecher

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
J.K. Rowling
"We must be the change we wish to see."
Gandhi
Old 07-24-2009, 09:43 PM   #3343
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori Uchiha View Post
Nick that was my gf that typed that soo yea im in trouble bye all
Haha sux fer u! xD

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:43 PM   #3344
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Corrected
She wasn't that great
Old 07-24-2009, 09:43 PM   #3345
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

me a couple years ago maybe 2 years ago im not sure

Old 07-24-2009, 09:43 PM   #3346
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Tie him up and gag him Ms. Yori's girlfriend! Yeah do it! Tell him he's a worthless little boy and you gotta teach him some manners!
Old 07-24-2009, 09:44 PM   #3347
Yajyuu Mikazuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Yajyuu Mikazuki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowrazor View Post
this is how i look

Spoiler:
Very pretty very hawt chyess I liked coming back to seeing a pretty girl
Old 07-24-2009, 09:44 PM   #3348
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Tie him up and gag him Ms. Yori's girlfriend! Yeah do it! Tell him he's a worthless little boy and you gotta teach him some manners!
ROFLMFAO'zzzz

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 07-24-2009, 09:44 PM   #3349
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Uchiha View Post
Spoiler:

me a couple years ago maybe 2 years ago im not sure

ewwww no offense but you look like my dad
Old 07-24-2009, 09:45 PM   #3350
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
I wonder if she is into Dom
Old 07-24-2009, 09:45 PM   #3351
Lou!e
Special Jonin Candidate

Lou!e is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Lou!e

Quote:
Kinky!!!
Old 07-24-2009, 09:45 PM   #3352
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Quote:
hahahahaha
Old 07-24-2009, 09:45 PM   #3353
Vermillian
Veteran Chunin

Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:

Spoiler:
threesome? JK

me and Theblackchidori are perfectly comfortable with each other if you like it that way
Old 07-24-2009, 09:45 PM   #3354
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLRO FLROFLROFLROFLROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

/Heil

Old 07-24-2009, 09:45 PM   #3355
Lou!e
Special Jonin Candidate

Lou!e is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Lou!e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
I wonder if she is into Dom
Dominatrix!!!
Old 07-24-2009, 09:45 PM   #3356
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou!e View Post
Kinky!!!
Kinky.....*drool*
Old 07-24-2009, 09:46 PM   #3357
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara

yori=TROUVLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Old 07-24-2009, 09:46 PM   #3358
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

its cool i dont really care lmao

Old 07-24-2009, 09:46 PM   #3359
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillian7289 View Post
me and Theblackchidori are perfectly comfortable with each other if you like it that way
Yea, she offered that to me and my GF,

/Heil

Old 07-24-2009, 09:46 PM   #3360
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara

Quote:
Kinky.....*drool*
*DRINKING drool*

Closed Thread