Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 08-05-2013, 07:55 PM   #41
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Come play Pokemmo with me!

Think there's only one atm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:56 PM   #42
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

is this better than the one where you need to buy an extremely expensive item to battle the elite four

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 08:07 PM   #43
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I'm on channel 3, online right now. If anyone wants to add me it's Moosetankor.
Old 08-05-2013, 08:08 PM   #44
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

almost done, downloading Heartgold and Soulsilver, I like me pokes fallowing me.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 08:13 PM   #45
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What's the name of the one where you need to pay?

Yes this is one of the best anyways. It has ability support, battle animations(although basic, you still see amber and water gun), and all the perks like trading and pvp

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 08-05-2013, 08:17 PM   #46
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Added ya cocaine, my ign is Fluffyknowsyou

Quote:

Old 08-05-2013, 08:23 PM   #47
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I'm in the SS, I'm mad this was where I was last played lol.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 08-05-2013, 08:24 PM   #48
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I was probably in battle so I missed the invite... I'll just spam invites your way bet you can't resist.
Old 08-05-2013, 08:25 PM   #49
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I'm CarnageLePool, I forgot how to send invites and Pm's xD.

Old 08-05-2013, 08:26 PM   #50
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
I'm in the SS, I'm mad this was where I was last played lol.
Just got here, grinding my charmleon
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
I was probably in battle so I missed the invite... I'll just spam invites your way bet you can't resist.
e.e //still nothing

/forever alone

Quote:

Old 08-05-2013, 08:28 PM   #51
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Don't give up hope yet. Maybe I can help you kids out a little. With my...
Old 08-05-2013, 08:30 PM   #52
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I'm on the deck

Old 08-05-2013, 08:32 PM   #53
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Bacon that ain't no fluffy.
Old 08-05-2013, 08:41 PM   #54
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I found Bacon xD.

Old 08-05-2013, 09:02 PM   #55
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I started this my charmander is a girl so I'm off to a good start

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 08-05-2013, 09:28 PM   #56
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The video said I could touch little girls.
On a serious note, I should try this.

When I'm not doing homework

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 09:29 PM   #57
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Bacon that ain't no fluffy.
cocaine is a word bully
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
I found Bacon xD.
bully
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
I started this my charmander is a girl so I'm off to a good start
Nice pie :P

Quote:

Old 08-05-2013, 09:40 PM   #58
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Bacon is not in pallet town

my team that Bacon fears
charmander female
Mankey female
Pikachu male
Jigglypuff female

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here

Last edited by ILIKEPIE; 08-05-2013 at 11:33 PM.
Old 08-06-2013, 03:51 PM   #59
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

I have a team that will make Ledge piss his pants.

Old 08-06-2013, 03:57 PM   #60
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
Bacon is not in pallet town

my team that Bacon fears
charmander female
Mankey female
Pikachu male
Jigglypuff female
YOU'LL TREMBLE IN FEER OF MY LEVEL 3 CHARMANDER
Quote:
I have a team that will make Ledge piss his pants.

Also I need to start training my meowth :3

Quote: