Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 07-24-2009, 09:18 PM   #1
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist
Default Anti NaruSaku? (if you love NaruSaku, I'd still like to hear what you have to say)

This is a thread about NaruSaku. Anti NaruSaku. I want more points to make to show those NaruSaku fans that SasuSaku and NaruHina are better! HELP ME!
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 09:20 PM   #2
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Anti NaruSaku? (if you love NaruSaku, I'd still like to hear what you have to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdemonofthemist View Post
This is a thread about NaruSaku. Anti NaruSaku. I want more points to make to show those NaruSaku fans that SasuSaku and NaruHina are better! HELP ME!
Okay... so what now? (I'm a NaruSaku fan btw)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 09:22 PM   #3
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Anti NaruSaku? (if you love NaruSaku, I'd still like to hear what you have to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Okay... so what now? (I'm a NaruSaku fan btw)
I didn't think I'd get this far... Uh... Oh yeah, Why do you like NaruSaku?
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Quote:
Old 07-24-2009, 09:25 PM   #4
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Hey? Are you gonna say anything?

I look like I fool. Maybe I should just delete this thread....
Quote:
Old 07-24-2009, 09:27 PM   #5
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Yeah, I think I'll delete this...
Quote:
Old 07-24-2009, 09:29 PM   #6
Zetsubou_Sensei
Chunin Exam Participant

Zetsubou_Sensei is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

No! Don't! I'll debate with you later!
I'M IN DESPAIR!!!!!
I want to take it home!
Proud supporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin, KibaHina, and GaaMatsu!

rolls into the abyss thinkin about my ships
Zetsubou_Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 09:30 PM   #7
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Oh ok! I thought my first thread was going to be a total waste of time!
Quote:
Old 07-24-2009, 09:32 PM   #8
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

So I have to wait still. Well, I might as well keep it on the first page of the New Posts!
Quote:
Old 07-24-2009, 09:34 PM   #9
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Waiting, waiting, how I hate the waiting...
Quote:
Old 07-24-2009, 09:36 PM   #10
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

narusaku ftw, u now its gonna happen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345
ShariKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 09:40 PM   #11
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Shari.... Well, at least you looked at it lol.
Quote:
Old 07-24-2009, 09:41 PM   #12
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

And NO I don't know that!
Quote:
Old 07-24-2009, 09:42 PM   #13
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

denial. haha. jk.

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345
ShariKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 09:44 PM   #14
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

AHHH! *slaps you upside the head

jk! But I just don't think it'll happen. Sakura doesn't like Naruto THAT way.
Quote:
Old 07-24-2009, 10:26 PM   #15
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdemonofthemist View Post
I didn't think I'd get this far... Uh... Oh yeah, Why do you like NaruSaku?
Because.

There's been a lot of proof spread throughout the manga that they really like each other and are getting closer. Sakura's been starting to care for Naruto more, and Naruto still has his crush on her. Plus, Sakura's crush on Sasuke has been decreasing.

Old 07-24-2009, 11:08 PM   #16
starplite11
Freshmen Academy Student

Location: According to my username...I'm a star in the world of Plite, Galaxy #11
starplite11 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hmm...
I like both NaruHina and SasuSaku! (But I like NaruHina better)=P
A lot of people like NaruHina over NaruSaku because they think it's "cute". It's true, but I see beyond "cute".
I see a real relationship. If it's not romantic, then it's true friendship. Naruto and Hinata care for each other (a lot). So why can't they get together? I see nothing wrong in it. I REALLY hope Naruto accepts Hinata after the confession. I know NaruSaku is "more likely to happen", but NaruHina has just as much chance as NaruSaku!!!
Now for SasuSaku... I don't really know much about this couple. All I know is that it also has a pretty good chance.
There's this whole pairing thing that I see (I like all of them):
1. NaruHina
2. SasuSaku
3. SaiIno
4. ShikaTema
5. NejiTen
If one of them is wrong, the whole thing is wrong! (I don't know why I included this). Sorry to everybody else.
Gosh, I hope I answered this thread right. It's my first time answering one. Be good please!
"Terrific, another Naruto fan." -Shikamaru (ep. 220)
My favorite quotes from some characters. I couldn't find the exact episode for Temari's, so I used that episode.
starplite11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 01:00 AM   #17
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura

Well I like NaruSaku way more than SasuSaku;p
Eh, sorry....but if it's not LeeSaku than Naruto's her man
I don't really wanna remember you
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Eventhough you were late coming home
Tired from a late night
You picked me up in your arms
Even in my dreams, i knew it...

...I miss you so
I couldn't feel anymore helpless
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
CutieSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 01:08 AM   #18
Itachi-Cloud-18
Academy Graduate

Itachi-Cloud-18 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think NaruHina is better cuz they have a love relationship kind of caring. Naruto and Sakura have a relationship where they are close friends, i mean they have been through quite a bit so naturally they will like eachother. But Hinata almost gave her life for Naruto. So to sum it up, NaruSaku wont happen cuz they care about eachother like a brother and sister. NaruHina will happen cuz they are in a loving relationship.
Itachi-Cloud-18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 09:19 AM   #19
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

I do like NaruHina way more than SasuSaku, though....

Old 07-25-2009, 09:23 AM   #20
goujin
Chunin Exam Participant

goujin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

well,its kinda been prooven about naruhina in chapter...467 i think
goujin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anti narusaku, naruhina, sasusaku