Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 08-03-2013, 10:00 PM   #1
BossOfGames
Genin Elite

BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to BossOfGames
Default Must Move On Today [Music & Poem]

Hey Guys,

After the bright and positive reaction from the first video I made on here, I have decided to release a fresh recording of one of my first pieces Must Move on Today. I wrote this piece to be played at my graduation, but it was unfortunately not completed. However, It is at a point where it is ready to be released along with 8 other songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5PJyYLotUg

I also wrote a poem for this song. However, I lost the original paper it was written on so a little rewrite will be in store.

Spoiler:

EDIT: REWRITE IN PROCESS

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

- The last day with our great teachers and
- ahe last day with our friends
- All this must end
- Because we must move on today.

- When we walk across this stage
- we see the path to our bright futures.
- we look upon you with glee, but cry
- because we must move on today.

Remember guys to rate and subscribe. I am doing a deal where if I get 100 subs, I will make a point to release piano covers of the original Naruto OSTs while wearing a Naruto Uzumaki Cosplay (Relax, My face matches Naruto 95% already so it will look good instead of some of the bad pictures you see other places).

If you notice the video is a little dark. I was playing this in the dark because everyone was asleep. Better videos will be in the future.

Thanks Everyone,

BossOfGames

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by BossOfGames; 08-04-2013 at 10:16 AM.
BossOfGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 10:15 PM   #2
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Must Move On Today [Music & Poem]

Lol did you make this just now? Like within the hour? It's late here in FL. But I liked this one too

I am lesbian for Kani and Pink.
For Deadtaka, Mangetsu, Maruko, Gaara-Shukaku, ObitoUchiha and
Noctis...

Ask Pink about her new TC room!

marissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 10:16 PM   #3
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

It was a nice piano piece.

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 10:20 PM   #4
DemonKato
Chunin Exam Participant

DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via MSN to DemonKato

that was really good..if i could subscribe again i would. lol also im a little jealous you play it so well,upto about minute 6 it seemed flawless

Mankind's enemy are not Demons, But human beings like themselves

DemonKato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 06:03 AM   #5
BossOfGames
Genin Elite

BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.BossOfGames finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Yes it was around 12:30 when I recorded this for you guys, but you know it was special. If I did a re record it would probably be smart.

YouTube:
Old 08-04-2013, 10:14 AM   #6
BossOfGames
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonKato View Post
that was really good..if i could subscribe again i would. lol also im a little jealous you play it so well,upto about minute 6 it seemed flawless
Yea, I kind of screwed up the wrapping up point to the song. I have some extremely good melodies that I will be using in a video game.

YouTube: