Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > Naruto Role Play > Role Playing

Old 07-23-2013, 02:28 PM   #621
Dragon Master Ryuthan
Chunin

Dragon Master Ryuthan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Master Ryuthan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Master Ryuthan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Master Ryuthan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Master Ryuthan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Master Ryuthan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Bamboo

*Ryuthan continued to sit under the shade of the giant tree, last night events plaguing his mind, was there something he could of done, a jutsu, an ounce of chakra exerted that could of made a difference, Ryuthan found none, his mind drifted to his uncompleted mission, remembering that a shinobi was participating in illegal events for them, Ryuthn's charka spiked*
"While shinobi like Heiki follows the rules and are honorable, some ninja still have no honor" *Ryuthan thought, he didnt know if Lord Kojiro still had him assigned to this mission but, Ryuthan charged up chakra into his legs,walked up the tree, jumped off a branch hanging over a roof, and began to jump from roof to roof, heading to the outskirts*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~
*Ryuthan arrived at the same fighting location as before, the arena was full, a lot of the normal men feeling powerless after the beast attack wanted to prove they were stronger than the other normal citizens, Ryuthan entered the building, and saw a fight going on, the stances were horrible, and Ryuthan could have defeated them in one move*
"Well, I know their not the ninja" *Ryuthan thought, he continued to look on, but knew the fighters would be located elsewhere, Ryuthan sighed, he knew he was going to have to do the unthinkable,find the manager, and demand a fight with the one who claimed to be a Bamboo shinobi*
"Why me? *Ryuthan thought, no he wouldnt do that, Ryuthan charged up 35% of his chakra making his Chakra Cloak appear, the men in the room could see the glowing boy but continued to watch the match, Ryuthan's anger reached its limits, he charged up a dragon bomb and held it over his head, and made it burst making a loud popping sound, soon all the commotion calmed down*
"Now I've had a long night, i was fighting that monster, my friend is hurt, I'm not in the mood to play, so this is how its going to work, someone better go bring me the fighter claiming to be a Bamboo shinobi, and bring him here, if he runs yell", *Ryuthan let out a yell, to silence the crowd, but also to activate Dragon's Roar so he could see and hear more acutely, Ryuthan continued*
"I will hear it, now please go!" *Ryuthan waited to see what would happen, an awkward silence filling the room*

The Village Hidden in the Horizon

Last edited by Dragon Master Ryuthan; 07-23-2013 at 02:44 PM.
Dragon Master Ryuthan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:25 PM   #622
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

It took a bit of time, but Kojiro made it to the hospital to check in on Heiki. He reached the emergency ward and observed his wounds. The basic medical jutsu had little effect. His chakra was barely stable, bones broken in ways unheard of. Bandages wrapped around his body to cover vicious wounds, some small but accumulated was extensive. "Condition?" he asked quietly.

The nin on duty shook his head. "We managed to stop the bleeding. His internal network is a mess, the burns are extensive. He will certainly not be able to perform as a shinobi, if he can survive." Kojiro stood in thought. He put a hand in his pocket, staying silent for a moment. "How many did we lose?" The nin gave a solemn look before answering. "2 fulls squads and partial losses from others. Many more injured. 10 dead, 2 more with no chance, all we can do is comfort them to the end."

"Attempt the Medikarusutairu Kanzen'na bodi shūri, contact the Taishi clan immediately. They began the development. 3 Med squads together along with you two and Soryo Taishi." He said coldly. The medical nin looked to protest. "It's untested, we can't risk it.."

"Consider this the test. He turned to walk down the hall. "Soryo is in charge upon arrival. Tell him it is a personal request and make sure to move with haste."
He gave no ear to dispute and walked off, heading back to the kage manor.

"Under the Crescent and through the Twilight."

Inner x Kyn <3

Last edited by AeoKyn; 07-23-2013 at 03:30 PM.
AeoKyn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:06 PM   #623
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

( As the Aeo has allowed I will be controlling the medical ninja for this medical ninjutsu.)

The three four man squads showed up along with Soryo Taishi. Together that makes a total of Fifteen ninja around Heiki.

"Finally the Kage gives into my demands to let me practice the Medikarusutairu Kanzen'na bodi shūri Jutsu." Soryo said with a huge smile.

"Sir how would you have us placed" A lone medical ninja said.

"Quickly shut and lock the door this jutsu will take a long time and if any interruptions should happen we could very well kill this child." Soryo snapped off. "Now we shall form around the body I will stand at the head to prevent and brain damage. My two assistant's who had been staying with the body will stand on each side of the body to work the chakra network and heart to prevent any unexpected turn of events." Soryo said in a very seroius and stern voice. "The rest of you I want three on each limb. NOW! GO!."

Soryo began drawing a seal on the ceiling and the floor around Heiki. On the ceiling it was an Eagle, and wolf. Two predators with style's of combat who were renown for their ability of sight and healing. On the ground it was the Bear, and the snake. The bear for its strong skin and grounded will. The skin for it could go anywhere and shed it skin when needed and had extraordinary muscle prowess.

"The seals are reading this should aide in our healing be ready ninja we shall start from the feet first." Soryo said without even so much as taking a breath. Quickly he sent a note out on a bird the kage.

Kage:
We are beginning the jutsu we cannot be disturbed but I would request that you arrive here at exactly 1900 we will have just finished and i want you to see our success first hand.
Signed, Soryo Taishi.

"Shall we begin." Soryo said. "Ninja at the feet begin to pour chakra into his wounds." As they did so Soryo made some hand signs and his assistants copied him and together they shouted. "Medikarusutairu: Kanzen'na bodi shūri Jutsu Start." The seals began to glow brightly as the medical ninja the boys feet began to stitches themselves up. They could see what look like a small green mist going up his body and as it passed wounds they would heal. Up the calf repairing the muscle tissue and claf bones. Fixing the ligments in the knee's as well as the knee's itself. As it moved it Soryo was constantly telling which ninja to use there ninjutsu next. The thighs toke a little time they were ravaged from the inside out. The bone shattered it was almost like dust. They watched as the bone reformed and the skin healed and being to fix itself looking brand new.

"Impressive this Technique is impressive I have never...." the ninja was cut off by Soryo. "Fool stay quiet and concentrate. One little mistake and you could kill him this jutsu will take a heavier toll on him and his body then us and our chakra." Soryo snapped.

Now at the torso. The stomach area was cut up pretty badly but nothing was worse then the slash across his chest. Soryo looked at it for a moment then looked at the boy's sword. He though to himself this was a self injury. The wounds began to heal but now was the hard part repairing the chakra network while not overworking the heart. The next thing they wanted was to cause a heart attack.

So they began. One assistant began to slowly mend all of Heiki outer chakra network. While the other began to fold chakra into the core of Heiki charka system. Heiki had some chakra but it was faint and weak and since it couldn't flow anywhere it was beginning to wither away. "Quickly" She said "His chakra is beginning to fade." The other assistant began to pour more of his chakra into his hands and began folding chakra into the network as well. Finally fully restoring the system they stop and watched for a sec. "His chakra is beginning to flow fine and is quite strong now compared to how it was when I first walked in." Soryo said. "This jutsu is proving more and more to be a success." Soryo smile. They healed the arms without much problems at all. They were after all the least injured.

Finally they got to Heiki head. Soryo began to charge chakra into his hands as he poured them over Heiki's face and neck. "There is no brain damage. A little tissue damage which shouldn't be a problem to heal, but I am worried about his eyes. It appears he did not shield them like he did the rest of his body." Soryo stated. He began to pour more chakra into his eye's and over Heiki's eyes. He held the jutsu there for an extra 20 minutes to try and be safe. As soon as it finished the 12 normal medical ninja passed out from overuse of chakra.

"Hmmph weak young medical ninja. Come" Soryo snapped at his assistants. They gabbed the ninja's and brought them to different beds. "Let them rest and they will be fine. They have preformed a great deed today." Soryo said to the lead medical ninja of the hospital. He went back to Heiki's room.

All finished all they needed was the Kage to arrive in order for them to show off its success. Sending another note out to the Kage.

It Read:

Sir,
We are finished it is slightly behind schedule i know but the boy should be able to talk and walk fine. Please come and see for yourself plus I am sure you need to speak with this boy anyhow.

Heiki began to wake from his slumber. "Lay still and rest till the Kage arrives I want him to see first hand how powerful and great this jutsu is." Soryo said crossing his arms and closing his eye's.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ninjamonkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:42 PM   #624
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Master Ryuthan View Post
*Ryuthan continued to sit under the shade of the giant tree, last night events plaguing his mind, was there something he could of done, a jutsu, an ounce of chakra exerted that could of made a difference, Ryuthan found none, his mind drifted to his uncompleted mission, remembering that a shinobi was participating in illegal events for them, Ryuthn's charka spiked*
"While shinobi like Heiki follows the rules and are honorable, some ninja still have no honor" *Ryuthan thought, he didnt know if Lord Kojiro still had him assigned to this mission but, Ryuthan charged up chakra into his legs,walked up the tree, jumped off a branch hanging over a roof, and began to jump from roof to roof, heading to the outskirts*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~
*Ryuthan arrived at the same fighting location as before, the arena was full, a lot of the normal men feeling powerless after the beast attack wanted to prove they were stronger than the other normal citizens, Ryuthan entered the building, and saw a fight going on, the stances were horrible, and Ryuthan could have defeated them in one move*
"Well, I know their not the ninja" *Ryuthan thought, he continued to look on, but knew the fighters would be located elsewhere, Ryuthan sighed, he knew he was going to have to do the unthinkable,find the manager, and demand a fight with the one who claimed to be a Bamboo shinobi*
"Why me? *Ryuthan thought, no he wouldnt do that, Ryuthan charged up 35% of his chakra making his Chakra Cloak appear, the men in the room could see the glowing boy but continued to watch the match, Ryuthan's anger reached its limits, he charged up a dragon bomb and held it over his head, and made it burst making a loud popping sound, soon all the commotion calmed down*
"Now I've had a long night, i was fighting that monster, my friend is hurt, I'm not in the mood to play, so this is how its going to work, someone better go bring me the fighter claiming to be a Bamboo shinobi, and bring him here, if he runs yell", *Ryuthan let out a yell, to silence the crowd, but also to activate Dragon's Roar so he could see and hear more acutely, Ryuthan continued*
"I will hear it, now please go!" *Ryuthan waited to see what would happen, an awkward silence filling the room*
The roar from Ryuthan unsettled the crowd. They remained silent. One man stepped forward. He wore a sleeveless shirt, was perhaps in his 30's, a scar across his arm. He was not a large man, nor was he small. Average size, perhaps a little thinner than most. He wore a bandana tightly around his head.

"You claim to have fought the beast, yet here you stand unharmed." The man looked fiercely at Ryuthan. "A real shinobi wouldn't run so easily. What did you do to assist hmm?" The man was taunting, talking to Ryuthan as if he were a child. "Yet perhaps I'm wrong. Maybe you are a real shinobi, a coward by definition."

He stepped forward, his clean shaven face and blue eyes piercing into Ryuthan. "A real man takes care of things. You shinobi deem yourselves so special since you have ninjutsu, yet run in the face of a real challenge." The man crossed his arms. "You talk big, come in here making a show; I don't recall hearing that the monster fell, which tells me you didn't do your job." He spat on the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kojiro returned to the hospital going up to the designated room to check on Heiki's progress. There was only 2 nin standing by the door while he approached. His mood was glum, and he was in no mood for word games. "How did the procedure fare?"

Inner x Kyn <3

Last edited by AeoKyn; 07-23-2013 at 08:31 PM.
Old 07-23-2013, 07:14 PM   #625
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

LAxus walked back to the village as he heard a roar and quickly turned to see a huge beast outside of the village, "Where is all the shinobi!!!!" Laxus thought as he began to run through teh village

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 08:16 PM   #626
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
LAxus walked back to the village as he heard a roar and quickly turned to see a huge beast outside of the village, "Where is all the shinobi!!!!" Laxus thought as he began to run through teh village
(i'm afriad to say it ran away.)

Spoiler:

Old 07-23-2013, 08:50 PM   #627
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeoKyn View Post
The roar from Ryuthan unsettled the crowd. They remained silent. One man stepped forward. He wore a sleeveless shirt, was perhaps in his 30's, a scar across his arm. He was not a large man, nor was he small. Average size, perhaps a little thinner than most. He wore a bandana tightly around his head.

"You claim to have fought the beast, yet here you stand unharmed." The man looked fiercely at Ryuthan. "A real shinobi wouldn't run so easily. What did you do to assist hmm?" The man was taunting, talking to Ryuthan as if he were a child. "Yet perhaps I'm wrong. Maybe you are a real shinobi, a coward by definition."

He stepped forward, his clean shaven face and blue eyes piercing into Ryuthan. "A real man takes care of things. You shinobi deem yourselves so special since you have ninjutsu, yet run in the face of a real challenge." The man crossed his arms. "You talk big, come in here making a show; I don't recall hearing that the monster fell, which tells me you didn't do your job." He spat on the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kojiro returned to the hospital going up to the designated room to check on Heiki's progress. There was only 2 nin standing by the door while he approached. His mood was glum, and he was in no mood for word games. "How did the procedure fare?"
"Sir, we are not 100% sure how it went. Uh Soryo will not allow the patient out of bed or even to move until you arrived. He wants you to see it all first hand. So please go in sir." The medical ninja said as he stumble all over his words.

"AHHHH you have finally arrived have you." Soryo said with a smile."I must say the Medikarusutairu Kanzen'na bodi shūri Jutsu was quite the success. Your child here is alive and breathing and now you can watch just how well he has healed. Boy you may get up now and address the Kage." Soryo smirked as he spoke to the boy.

Heiki turned in the opposite direction of both of and them and began to speak to the Kage. "Kojiro, I'm sorry I...I.... it was a challenge and I.... couldn't llllet anyone get hurt. I am very sorry please forgive me. The beast he got away sir and I'm sorry." Heiki stumble across his words. Tore apart for causing such mass grief and worry he did not intend to do this he only wanted to protect the village. He got and started walking when he suddenly trip and hit the ground. "Why are all the lights out it is so dark in here, but yet so loud everything seems so different. Could you turn on a light please." Heiki said.

Soryo stood astonished he wasn't sure how to react. "Boy what in the world are you doing?" He said with a puzzled look on his face. "Why are you walking towards the window. Boy are you ok? Sir, I guess not everything went as we had planned, but he is for the most part normal and healed and has chakra back." Soryo said very confused about what is going on.

"Oh" Heiki said. "Lord Kage, there was something I needed to speak with you about. Before the Bijuu attack. That poor creature no matter." Heiki said astonished to be alive.

Spoiler:

Old 07-24-2013, 02:23 AM   #628
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Kojiro listened and nodded, walking in, greeted by Soryo. A wordy man at times, he was very proud of his own ability. Medical ninjutsu was his passion, and was the go to man in the roughest of scenarios, though a bit eccentric at times. He remained patient, listening to the main semi praise himself. The words barely came through, his mind distracted by what had happened with the boy.

Heiki stirred and got up, Soryo standing puzzled. "You have nothing to be sorry for." The kage spoke softly. Kojiro watched on as Heiki began to move. He heard his words, wondering about light. The room itself was well lit, which suggested something terrible had occurred. "Blinded.." he whispered to himself. His fist clenched and Heiki moved towards the window, continuing to speak. "Don't worry yourself, it is only temporary, a side effect of the jutsu used to heal you. You'll find light once more." the words stood resolute, but reassuring.

He was unsure of whether or not he was stating truth, but at the moment he had no desire to contemplate that now and further dampen the situation, they boy had gone through enough already. Kojiro thought over a few different reasons as to why sight would be lost, but had no definite idea. He cast the thought away, listening to the genin intently. "Do you still need rest? We can talk later."

Inner x Kyn <3

Last edited by AeoKyn; 07-24-2013 at 03:24 AM.
Old 07-24-2013, 04:54 AM   #629
Dragon Master Ryuthan
Chunin

Dragon Master Ryuthan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Master Ryuthan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Master Ryuthan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Master Ryuthan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Master Ryuthan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Master Ryuthan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"
*Ryuthan upon hearing the man's word made him angry, but Ryuthan remembered the lesson he learned during mediatation*
"Real strength." *Ryuthan begun* "Is the fact I could kill you right now but have the self-control, not to* *Ryuthan voice rose* "Real strength is fighting the beast not winning but at least trying to slow it down so those who dont have the powers us shinobi have could be safe!" *Ryuthan thought of Heiki, Liam, Zorlock, and Lord Kojiro* "Real strength is making the ultimate sacrifice for the good of the many!" *Ryuthan calmed down, his chakra cloak still glowing around his body*
"Now i am just a genin, I havent fought in any wars, I havent even been on a B-class mission but there is a fellow shinobi breaking a rule set forth by Lord Kage, I'm sorry for coming in here like this, it's been a long two days, you saw that monster, now may I please ask where is the shinobi breaking out sacred code, so he may be punished?"

Old 07-24-2013, 06:26 AM   #630
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Ryuthan upon hearing the man's word made him angry, but Ryuthan remembered the lesson he learned during mediatation*
"Real strength." *Ryuthan begun* "Is the fact I could kill you right now but have the self-control, not to* *Ryuthan voice rose* "Real strength is fighting the beast not winning but at least trying to slow it down so those who dont have the powers us shinobi have could be safe!" *Ryuthan thought of Heiki, Liam, Zorlock, and Lord Kojiro* "Real strength is making the ultimate sacrifice for the good of the many!" *Ryuthan calmed down, his chakra cloak still glowing around his body*
"Now i am just a genin, I havent fought in any wars, I havent even been on a B-class mission but there is a fellow shinobi breaking a rule set forth by Lord Kage, I'm sorry for coming in here like this, it's been a long two days, you saw that monster, now may I please ask where is the shinobi breaking out sacred code, so he may be punished?"
"I'm sure you would." the man said sarcastically. "Touching speech; but you're merely blowing steam."
The people in the room looked at one another, realizing the takegakure shinobi's true intent. Slowly their hands rose and pointed to the man standing before Ryuthan, wearing a bandana. He was unaware of the people singling him out as the suspected shinobi.

"You of course can continue standing there attempting to belittle us with your position if you like, but I for one will not sit here and listen to it." He picked up a coat, making his way towards the door. The people in the room glaring at his back disapprovingly, not caring for his tone and offended that he continued his guise as a normal citizen, making the rest of them look unreasonable by setting such a poor example.

Inner x Kyn <3
Old 07-24-2013, 06:33 AM   #631
Dragon Master Ryuthan
Chunin

*Ryuthan watched as the man began to walk out the door, Ryuthan took out the flute in his pocket and played a tune signaling the Bamboo Village squad to come and pick up the criminal, who may or may not be dead when they arrived, realizing that this was the shinobi and he had spoken all that crap, Ryuthan charged up his chakra cloak Lvl 2, he was tempted to summon Jinton but he knew he could handle this himself, sparks appeared periodically from Ryuthan, the man had just reached the door when Ryuthan performed a Rykate Flying Jump Kick to his back knocking him over, probably leaving a bruise*
"Now you have little option, I've sent the signal for the older ninja to come and get you, so you can stay and get punished or you can run but in that case, you'll be considered a missing-nin, and I would hate to do what hunter-nin do to those who run" *Ryuthan said smiling, chakra gushing from him, sparks flying around periodically, he waited to see what the man would do next*
"Just run" *Thought Ryuthan* "We'll see what happens"

Old 07-24-2013, 07:15 AM   #632
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
A guard saw Laxus running frantically and stopped to address him. "Laxus! Are you alright?" he asked with concern. With all the events from before, and not knowing what happened he assumed the genin was injured. Not the brightest of individuals in terms of common sense, but astute enough to be on patrol. "How did you manage to survive?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The man caught the leg to the back falling through the door into the street outside. He spat out the dirt that flew into his mouth when he hit the ground and stood up, wiping his face with one arm. He turned in anger. "Why don't I increase the bounty adding your death to my list of crimes!" he raged.

He stopped for a moment, realizing too late that he had fully blown his cover. He looked down, biting his lip unsure of what to do next. He reached into his back pocket and threw down a smoke bomb, turning to flee down the street, hoping to cover his retreat. He grabbed a Kunai hidden in his belt and threw it behind him into the smoke, weaving hand signs. "Bunshin no Jutsu!" The kunai multiplied into 5, only one being real, the other unknown to ryuthan, were merely images.

Not waiting to see the result, he turned and continued to flee. "That ought to buy me some time." He reached the edge of the street, grabbing his ninja pouch he had hidden beneath a tree and his run away bag. He laid down an explosive tag and weaved more hand signs, making a clone. The clone was a perfect image, but again was only an illusion, any physical contact or close observation would give it away.

He made the clone hide behind a tree, just its arm sticking out, explosive tag at the base, prepared to detonate. The man, believing he had little time ran into the forest, hoping to lose any would be pursuers.

Inner x Kyn <3
Old 07-24-2013, 07:44 AM   #633
Dragon Master Ryuthan
Chunin

*Ryuthan was able to see through the smoke screen, and saw five kunai headed for him, he could have easily dodged it, but then it might hit a civilian, Ryuthan activated chakra fortification: wall, to his surprise only one kunai was blocked the rest were illusions*
"How did I fall for that?" *Ryuthan thought, he lost track of the man, he looked around and saw the man hiding behind a tree, Ryuthan stopped remembering the lessons of the Ryujin Path, he thought why would a man hide behind a tree if he knew i was chasing him, he clearly sees my power, Ryuthan also noticed that the man was skilled at illusion jutsu*
"This is clearly a trap" *Ryuthan thought* "But how should I proceed? *Ryuthan decided to use a kunai, he threw it at the arm and it went straight through the arm, I knew it was a clone, Ryuthan used his enhanced speed and went behind the tree, he looked around and saw an explosive tag, the fire almost to the point where it blows up, Ryuthan quickly activated chakra fortification: mini-dome over the tag, the explosion contained, it amost burst through but Ryuthan was able to hold it*
"The idiot is really trying to kill me!" *Ryuthan looked around, and couldnt see the man, Ryuthan knew he wouldnt go into the town but rather somewhere he could get away, Ryuthan thought*
"It has to be the forest!" *Ryuthan took out his flute, and played the tune for location change:forest, man weak but hostile, uses illusion jutsu, after relaying the message, Ryuthan charged into the forest, using his Dragon's Roar jutsu to look for the man and more traps*

Old 07-24-2013, 08:47 AM   #634
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

(Sorry for late reply, lost my post again >.>)

The man stopped and pooled out a kunai from his pouch, adding a special tag with a lightning kanji upon it. He looped a wire through the end tying it tightly and threw it to a tree on his left side, allowing it to stick in. He proceeded to repeat this process three more times, creating two X's with green wire that would be hidden by the trees in the back round, the obstacles only 10 feet apart. The tags would activate upon a chakra signature moving through or the wire being touched.

Should Ryuthan ignore this trap or pass by, the tags would surge the wire full of electrical chakra after flashing brightly in efforts to blind. The lightning would expand around the wire, creating a field no more than a meter in diameter. The field would cause numbness to any body part it touches and the wires would cause full paralysis. Hearing the explosion in the distance, the rogue knew his trap was set off.

To his dismay, he heard a roar echoing through the forest, informing him that his attempt had failed. He jumped forward, and saw a young sapling, flexible and strong. He charged chakra into his arms and jumped down, pulling a rope from his backpack and wrapping around the tree, dragging it down with him. He tied the rope and added a group of explosive kunai into the tree. Judging from the sound of the explosion, he made a slight cut in the rope, letting the tree add stress to it as it pulled back, timed to break and launch when his pursuer reached the first set of wires.

Having no time to cover his tracks, he cursed and moved forward hastily. Mimicking his tactic from before he threw another x trap down along the ground, this one would be triggered by step rather than passing by. Thinking to himself for a moment he wove hand signs, creating two more intangible versions of the trap as an added precaution in case Ryuthan saw through the brush that hid his trap. Not wanting to waste any more time, he sped off, continuing his retreat.

Inner x Kyn <3
Old 07-24-2013, 09:07 AM   #635
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Quote:
Kojiro listened and nodded, walking in, greeted by Soryo. A wordy man at times, he was very proud of his own ability. Medical ninjutsu was his passion, and was the go to man in the roughest of scenarios, though a bit eccentric at times. He remained patient, listening to the main semi praise himself. The words barely came through, his mind distracted by what had happened with the boy.

Heiki stirred and got up, Soryo standing puzzled. "You have nothing to be sorry for." The kage spoke softly. Kojiro watched on as Heiki began to move. He heard his words, wondering about light. The room itself was well lit, which suggested something terrible had occurred. "Blinded.." he whispered to himself. His fist clenched and Heiki moved towards the window, continuing to speak. "Don't worry yourself, it is only temporary, a side effect of the jutsu used to heal you. You'll find light once more." the words stood resolute, but reassuring.

He was unsure of whether or not he was stating truth, but at the moment he had no desire to contemplate that now and further dampen the situation, they boy had gone through enough already. Kojiro thought over a few different reasons as to why sight would be lost, but had no definite idea. He cast the thought away, listening to the genin intently. "Do you still need rest? We can talk later."
Soryo smiled proud of himself in every degree. "As you can see Lord Kage this young boy is better for worse and is able to move walk and talk, but I am afraid the blindness will be permanent. Although I did poor a very massive amount of chakra into healing eye's so saying complete blindness might be to early but he will not see light again no. I mean the boy did not shield his eye's. Brave maybe to not take your eye's off your foe, but alas stupid. On top of that sir we had to rebuild his chakra system from the bottom up so who knows what affects that could have on how his chakra works. The basic of his chakra will remain the same he would still be a wind user for now, but his chakra is flowing faster and stronger then the records show it was before the attack. So I have reason to believe something has happened." Soryo said to the Kage as he took a small bow and left the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No. Kojiro now is not the time for rest." Heiki said with a stern look on his face. "I was just placed out of commission by what do we know? Have we found it? How did it get here? Where did it come from and why here? These things will need to be anwsered, and I will not sit by and rest while others work. You allowed them to perform an untested jutsu on me and who knows the full extent of its out come, but sitting here will not tell me." Heiki said to the Kage with a hint of sadness behind it all.

Heiki turned and upon doing so realized something far greater then he could have ever imagined. Upon turning he saw Kojiro chakra's. Bright and brimming it was a light blue mixed with a white to give it such a interesting view. Then suddenly he realized he could see the room but he could sense his surroundings. He could tell where stuff was not fully but alot better then a few seconds ago. This is something I will need to work on Heiki thought to himself.

"I need to begin training at once. Who knows what this did to men, and as the man there said my chakra is all out of whack. I need to learn my newest limits. Pressing on is all that will help me now. Next, time the beast shows up we will show him that humans are more then creature's to hate." Heiki said this will a smile. After all Heiki would now get to have the most challenging task ever, to fight without eyesight. Heiki picked up his headband and covered his eye's with it.

"Lord Kage, as I was saying there was something I wished to speak to you about." Heiki sad with a bit of sadness on his face. "I returned to my old clan housing ground and found a document there. In this document there was a list of name's." Heiki stumble for a second not sure how to approach this. "You said my clan betrayed you, but when you said that you did not refer to the place attack. I'm sorry to say but those who "escaped" from my clan or so I thought were never acctually there to begin with. They went to the place and aided in attacking it. I have a list of the names of my clansmen who were sent there. You cannot read who they working or what they intended to do once there, but you can see who went from my clan. I'm terribly sorry to burden you with this." Heiki said whilst looking away.

Letting some things soak in Heiki began to collect his stuff to head out. "As I said now is not the time for me to be resting. It is time I made true on my end of deal. I will become stronger and I will protect this village with me life. The challenge of defeating the beast will be a fun one indeed." Heiki said with a smile. "It is time we should go Lord Kage. I must thank Ryuthan for saving my life, and together we must move on."

Heiki got up and walked over to the Kage placing his hand on the Kage's shoulder. "It is time to train sir. So I shall take my leave." With that Heiki began to walk out of the room stopping at the door to hear whatever the Kage may say to him.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ninjamonkies; 07-24-2013 at 09:10 AM.
Old 07-24-2013, 09:18 AM   #636
Dragon Master Ryuthan
Chunin

*Ryuthan continued his pursuit; but stopped tags were being thrown at him ryuthan activated chakra fortification dome and watch the tags explode; Ryuthan waited for the smoke to clear he could see the wires forming a trap, it was slightly a different color green
Ryuthan threw shuriken cutting the wires. Ryuthan watched as an electrical show begun hurting his eyes an energy field appeared blocking his way. Ten minutes later Ryuthan could see. He knew he fell behind.How could he keep up?.
"These traps " * thought Ryuthan*, he could hear the. Older shinobi coming but he didn't want to look like a failure Ryuthan decided to run on foot fast but soon came to different colored wire on the ground, Ryuthan planned for this he had just the jutsu he learner on the mount. Focusing chakra to his feet he propelled himself into the air and pushing out chakra he floated over the traps.( Dragon Flight jutsu) Ryuthan took out his flute and played a warning, traps two in trees three on ground, Ryuthan was tired but continued his pursuit. *

Old 07-24-2013, 10:19 AM   #637
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

"I see. I'm inclined to agree. Thank you Taishi-san." Kojiro nodded his head to the man as he left the room. Kojiro called for the attendants to leave him and Heiki to be left alone for a moment. They exited the room, leaving the two shinobi to speak. Kojiro leaned backed against the wall, arms crossed to listen to Heiki.

The Kodamakage looked solemnly at Heiki. "You're of no use if your body gives out, to the village or to yourself. You need to take it easy." He said softly from the wall. Heiki's gloomy mood was apparent, the thought of his shinobi out of commission was a depressing thought for him as well.

Using his sensory capabilities, Kojiro closed his eyes. Sensing Heiki's chakra flow, sure enough Soryo was correct, his chakra was flowing rapidly and unusually. He opened his eyes to see Heiki putting on his headband as a blindfold, forcing him to contemplate. He had a small idea as how to proceed with Heiki's training, but his health was still a concern.
"We'll consider the training, I have something in mind that will work for you, just be patient and gather strength. Learn the flow of your chakra, you'll have to readjust your fighting style. You're not entirely blind, there are other ways to see as you'll soon find out."

He leaned off the wall to address the final topic. "That is troubling news." His face was serious, mulling over what he had just been told. "Do you have any ideas on the place the document speaks of?" the kage went silent for a moment. "or any ideas as to where we can possibly find more info?" Heiki had begun to gather his stuff and Kojiro smirked. "At least consider light training, since if I see you on the field, your health is no longer a question."

Kojiro put his hands in his pockets and looked out the window. "You have no need to be sorry, you've done nothing but been dutiful and beyond the expectations of most shinobi. You should be proud." He sighed and turned towards the door, ready to leave as well. "We'll discuss the beast at another time. Rest assured, it is covered. You will have your own duties to worry about, so pay it no mind for now."

Inner x Kyn <3
Old 07-24-2013, 10:33 AM   #638
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Heiki heard all the commotion in the village, and the explosion in the distance. Instantly he thought from the beast to this. *Sigh*. Heiki went out in sure of Ryuthan he has to thank him. He also needed to grab the documents from his camp and give them to the Kage. As there might be something that can be done to restore some of the lost info.

It was hard to walk around being blind now, and also from the pain from what he just went through. His body felt fine it felt like it could do everything it used to, but moving it hurt. Maybe he wasn't ready he thought. Maybe I should wait. Suddenly he a group of higher level shinobi running towards the forest. Instantly he changed his attitude. "Whether it hurts or not. Now is not the time to even consider this. Moving forward is all there is to it." Heiki mumbled to himself.

Still trying to get used to seeing chakra instead of people. He had a hard time getting around, but he managed to get back to the house. He set up his and proceed to the woods where his camp site was at.

Spoiler:

Old 07-24-2013, 11:40 AM   #639
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Ryuthan continued his pursuit; but stopped tags were being thrown at him ryuthan activated chakra fortification dome and watch the tags explode; Ryuthan waited for the smoke to clear he could see the wires forming a trap, it was slightly a different color green
Ryuthan threw shuriken cutting the wires. Ryuthan watched as an electrical show begun hurting his eyes an energy field appeared blocking his way. Ten minutes later Ryuthan could see. He knew he fell behind.How could he keep up?.
"These traps " * thought Ryuthan*, he could hear the. Older shinobi coming but he didn't want to look like a failure Ryuthan decided to run on foot fast but soon came to different colored wire on the ground, Ryuthan planned for this he had just the jutsu he learner on the mount. Focusing chakra to his feet he propelled himself into the air and pushing out chakra he floated over the traps.( Dragon Flight jutsu) Ryuthan took out his flute and played a warning, traps two in trees three on ground, Ryuthan was tired but continued his pursuit. *
The man rested briefly, panting slightly from the chase. "Persistent little pup." he said aloud. He reached into his back pack checking on his equipment, the traps he had laid depleted his supplies. Looking through the trees, he saw that he would soon leave the barrier, making him unable to see any pursuers until they too breached it. "Hmm perhaps there is still a chance."

Fumbling through his ninja pouch, he came across 5 explosive tags, 3 smoke bombs, 8 kunai and a length of wire he could cut to re-size. He only had one flash tag left. Considering his position, he had ample supply to escape a confrontation, but he would be unable to delay much longer considering how things were going.

He got into a fighting stance, once more weaving handsigns to create an intangible clone. The clone laid crouched behind the trees to imitate him as if he were ready to ambush. He laid a smoke bomb attached to an explosive tag to go off if Ryuthan investigated. Resolute in the decision he made, the man went to the opposite area. He looped part of the wire through a kunai, putting a tag on the end of the string. The flash tag would go off when Ryuthan came within ten feet of it.

The rogue launched the kunai into a tree, letting the wire dangle nearly invisible, the tag twisting in the breeze. To the left of this he placed two explosive tags, in case Ryuthan decided to dodge out of the smoke bomb. He wove hand signs slowly. "Transformation jutsu!" He took appearance of a tree and remained close by his traps. "Now let's see what you're made of." he thought silently to himself, waiting for the genin.

Inner x Kyn <3
Old 07-24-2013, 12:12 PM   #640
Dragon Master Ryuthan
Chunin

*Ryuthan continued his chase, the chakra cloak lvl two offering twice the normal genin speed, Ryuthan stopped he remembered the lesson he learned on the Ryujin Path*
"This is how is should handle traps like these" *Ryuthan thought, he dissipated the chakra cloak lvl 2, and peformed shadow clone justu, each clone having 25% of his chakra, there were three of them, he sent them ahead of him, the first clone saw the man waiting for an ambush, he went to confront him, and suddenly a smoke bomb and explosion went off making the clone disappear in smoke, the second clone began to run, and before he knew it a flash bang went off blinding the clone, so it dissipated from the blindness, the third clone continued to run and his head got caught in the wire cutting him but making two explosions go off, Ryuthan walked to the area where all this took place, he was tired but this mission had taught him the power of clones and substitution*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
The older ninja arrived to an exhausted Ryuthan looking for the ninja, the sensory ninja in the group thought he was nuts, as they pointed out threatening a tree with kunai,this was the ninja, in a poof of smoke, the man appeared, he was cornered by one sensory ninja, a genjutsu master, and two regular shinobi, plus one tired genin*
"I wonder what he will do now?" *Ryuthan thought* "I might get that sensory ninja to train me later as well" *Ryuthan's mind wondered as he knew with four jounin this mission had been a success*

Tags
bamboo, echoes, kodamakage, naruto rp, roleplay, takegakure, village