Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-24-2013, 07:00 AM   #1541
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Yuna's Crazed Forum Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna Lockhart View Post
Awesome! Would you like to be anything specific?
*Takes a slice of pizza*thanks

Boo (Thats your name.lol)you have to be careful.
*goes outside to the back porch*
Old 07-24-2013, 12:57 PM   #1542
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Over the moon across the galaxy in a place where everything is possible
Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
*goes outside to the back porch*
*keeps an eye on you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Yuna Lockhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 01:15 PM   #1543
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*goes back in the house and sniff a chair in the kitchen and raises my hind left leg to it*
Old 07-24-2013, 01:19 PM   #1544
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Over the moon across the galaxy in a place where everything is possible
Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
*goes back in the house and sniff a chair in the kitchen and raises my hind left leg to it*
*Sees you*Boo Noooo!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-24-2013, 01:23 PM   #1545
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*hears you say no and tries to run off knowing I'm in trouble with my ears folded back*
Old 07-24-2013, 01:29 PM   #1546
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*hears you say no and tries to run off knowing I'm in trouble with my ears folded back*
*Walks after you*Come here Boo

Old 07-24-2013, 01:30 PM   #1547
konhamaru23
Ninja Academy Student

konhamaru23 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.konhamaru23 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.konhamaru23 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.konhamaru23 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

* eats pizza but then lays down on the ground, because is too tired to move*
konhamaru23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 01:39 PM   #1548
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
*Walks after you*Come here Boo
*whimpers, and backs up into a corner and tries to stay out of your sight*
Old 07-24-2013, 01:43 PM   #1549
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by konhamaru23 View Post
* eats pizza but then lays down on the ground, because is too tired to move*
*picks u up*

Old 07-24-2013, 01:44 PM   #1550
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*whimpers, and backs up into a corner and tries to stay out of your sight*
*Looking for you*

Old 07-24-2013, 01:46 PM   #1551
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*tries to dart in front of you to get away but trips over my paws*
Old 07-24-2013, 01:50 PM   #1552
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*tries to dart in front of you to get away but trips over my paws*
*Scoops down n grabs u*got cha

Old 07-24-2013, 02:17 PM   #1553
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*whimpers tries to get free*
Old 07-24-2013, 02:35 PM   #1554
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I stopped reading the manga cause it took the anticipation away from the animes
Yeah I guess sometimes it can do that plus I know it does spoil the surprise.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 02:40 PM   #1555
konhamaru23
Ninja Academy Student

konhamaru23 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.konhamaru23 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.konhamaru23 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.konhamaru23 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

* feels a little sleepy *
Old 07-24-2013, 02:45 PM   #1556
DemonKato
Chunin Exam Participant

DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via MSN to DemonKato

*gives konhamaru a energy drink*

Mankind's enemy are not Demons, But human beings like themselves

DemonKato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 04:36 PM   #1557
konhamaru23
Ninja Academy Student

* drinks and starts to feels very hyper *

Last edited by konhamaru23; 07-24-2013 at 05:04 PM.
Old 07-24-2013, 09:34 PM   #1558
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*is still trying to get free from yuna*
Old 07-25-2013, 02:44 AM   #1559
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Send a message via Skype™ to Shinagato

Anyone is welcome to join?
Why not then.
So how does this work, do I take some of Yuna's DNA?

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up." - Mark Twain

"Hence, to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu

Shinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 02:52 AM   #1560
DemonKato
Chunin Exam Participant

DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via MSN to DemonKato

hey peeps..i missed u all lol
my house got hit by lightning, fried all my cables for phone line and broadband. thankfully internet is back now

Mankind's enemy are not Demons, But human beings like themselves

DemonKato is offline   Reply With Quote