Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 07-23-2013, 12:46 PM   #1
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Naruto Shippuden August 2013 schedule

Finally have the schedule for August and it has the fights that we've been waiting for.

323: "The Five Kage Assemble" August 1st

324: "The Unbreakable Mask and the Popped Bubbles" August 8th

325: "Jinchuriki vs Jinchuriki!!" August 15th

326: "Four-Tails: King of the Sage Monkeys" August 22nd

327: "Proof of Good Will: When the Heart is Moved Part 1"

328 "Proof of Good Will: When the Heart is Moved Part 2" both on August 29th

Turns out there will be a double episode on the 29th.

Last edited by ItachiKisame; 08-07-2013 at 09:53 PM.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 04:04 AM   #2
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden August 2013 schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Finally have the schedule for August and it has the fights that we've been waiting for.

323: "Gathering of the Five Kage...!!" August 1st

324: "The Unbreakable Mask and the Popped Bubbles" August 8th

325: "Jinchuriki vs Jinchuriki!!" August 15th

326: "Four-Tails: King of the Sage Monkeys" August 22nd

Not sure if they are taking time on putting the episode for the week after or if there is no episode on the 29th.
There will a Naruto Shippuden Special on August 29th. August Shippuden episodes will probably cover chapters 562-571 in the manga.

• August 29, 2013
    Naruto Shippuden Episode 327 Proof of Good Will: When the Heart is Moved Part 1
  • August 29, 2013
    Naruto Shippuden Episode 328 Proof of Good Will: When the Heart is Moved Part 2
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 09:22 AM   #3
Mejidd
Apprentice Genin

Mejidd is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Mejidd is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Mejidd is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Mejidd is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via MSN to Mejidd Send a message via Skype™ to Mejidd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggs Darklighter View Post
There will a Naruto Shippuden Special on August 29th. August Shippuden episodes will probably cover chapters 562-571 in the manga.

• August 29, 2013
  • August 29, 2013
Is this a big jump from chapter to chapter, or it just 2 episodes?

This Ninja World is full of Hatred.. But someday I'll break the curse. If there's such a thing as peace, I will find it!
~Naruto - Nagato~
Mejidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 10:44 AM   #4
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

• August 29, 2013
  • August 29, 2013
Ah ok then so there will be episodes on that day and thats cool there will be two at once. I can't really tell if those are fillers or from the main story im sure its from the main story.

But anyways i'll have to add those there then.
Old 07-24-2013, 03:01 PM   #5
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mejidd View Post
Is this a big jump from chapter to chapter, or it just 2 episodes?
On August 29th, there will be two shippuden episodes. The anime in the entire month of August will roughly cover the manga chapters 562-571.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 03:04 PM   #6
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Thats good I imagine it would be from the manga in fact all except for the first episode of the month will the the Jinchuriki fight.

Spoiler:
So this means that by the time we get through 328 Naruto and Kurama finally become friends and Naruto goes into Bijuu mode and starts kicking ass and we might get through that whole battle by then as well.

Last edited by ItachiKisame; 07-24-2013 at 03:37 PM.
Old 07-31-2013, 03:14 AM   #7
Mejidd
Apprentice Genin

Mejidd is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Mejidd is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Mejidd is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Mejidd is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
On August 29th, there will be two shippuden episodes. The anime in the entire month of August will roughly cover the manga chapters 562-571.
Thanks for telling me.

This Ninja World is full of Hatred.. But someday I'll break the curse. If there's such a thing as peace, I will find it!
~Naruto - Nagato~
Old 08-01-2013, 05:28 AM   #8
Calliope
Freshmen Academy Student

Calliope is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hi I'm new here just getting into the site. So I'll read first then toss in my comments
Calliope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:03 AM   #9
rados
Special Jonin Candidate

rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

First 4 episode will be like in the manga chapters 562-571, and episdoe 327 and 328 will be the filler like the episodes 286 and 287.
Classification: Jinchuriki, Sage
Affilation: Village Hidden in Blood, Village Hidden in Death
Team: Radotsuki
Spoiler:
Radotsuki is group of Special Ninja Assasins from all the Ninja world. Main goal is bringing the peace in the Ninja world, but goal is corupted becouse the "good" ninjas thinks that goal is only killing a innocent people and ninjas.
rados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 11:38 AM   #10
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rados View Post
First 4 episode will be like in the manga chapters 562-571, and episdoe 327 and 328 will be the filler like the episodes 286 and 287.
No 327 and 328 will be canon and there is a chapter in the manga called proof of good will i read the manga and i know it's not a filler.

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
minato901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:29 PM   #11
bugsniffer
Freshmen Academy Student

bugsniffer has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Woo double ep.
bugsniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:56 PM   #12
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

The double episode is indeed from the manga from the sound of it.

Spoiler:
It should be where Naruto and Kurama finally become friends and where he also meets all the jinchuriki and tailed beasts and gaining their powers and Naruto finally goes into Biju mode and takes out all the tailed beasts which was an epic battle by the way.
Old 08-10-2013, 12:07 PM   #13
Mejidd
Apprentice Genin

It sucks how the whole summer there were only Filler Episodes, and now I'm about to go back to school, the canon episodes suddenly decide to show their faces.. >.>

~Naruto - Nagato~
Old 08-10-2013, 12:12 PM   #14
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I wouldn't say the whole summer we just didn't get out of fillers till like the third week of July or around that.
Old 08-10-2013, 12:15 PM   #15
Mejidd
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
I wouldn't say the whole summer we just didn't get out of fillers till like the third week of July or around that.
Well, /Most/ of the summer.

~Naruto - Nagato~
Old 08-10-2013, 12:46 PM   #16
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well more like close to half the summer since summer starts near the end of June and doesn't end til near the end of September. But I know either way it did take a fair amount of the summer to wait for it.