Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 07-06-2013, 04:25 AM   #1
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Best Hokage

Which hokage was the best? Or could be the best. You guys decide.
Hokage-Yondaime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 05:44 AM   #2
DemonKato
Chunin Exam Participant

DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via MSN to DemonKato
Default Re: Best Hokage

Maybe Danzo. lol joking defo the 3rd he was my fav

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mankind's enemy are not Demons, But human beings like themselves

DemonKato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 05:48 AM   #3
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I say the first hokage was the best. But 8th hokage will be best (Naruto)
Old 07-06-2013, 01:09 PM   #4
kladara
Freshmen Academy Student

kladara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hashirama is the best .
kladara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 01:20 PM   #5
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

First is harshima
Old 07-20-2013, 12:54 PM   #6
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well I only watched the part 1 of the series, so I only know sarutobi, tsunade and the 4th hokage who saved the village from the nine tailed fox. So I will say sarutobi...
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 11:31 AM   #7
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Sarutobi tried but Minato saved it.
Spoiler:
Tsaunde will save a lot of the village later but Naruto has been and will be the best.
"Pain was the one who killed Jiraiya-sensei, but the more I think about it, the more I believe he was killed by that disorder that gave birth to Pain."
Old 07-21-2013, 11:46 AM   #8
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Kakashi and danzo were never official hokages though. Tobiramas pretty strong, apparently the strongest water user of the series, he has space time ninjutsu and developed edo tensai, but i would say hashirama is the strongest
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 06:48 PM   #9
„sia
Freshmen Academy Student

„sia has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

I think it was the 3rd :I
„sia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 07:49 PM   #10
Brother_Sasuke
Apprentice Genin

Brother_Sasuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Brother_Sasuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Minato is.

AKA~EMS Sasuke
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Brother_Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 10:33 PM   #11
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrumpCard View Post
Hashirama is the best hokage! Why? Because he did not raise a bad student.

Tobirama raised Danzo
Hiruzen raised Orochimaru. We all know what he did wrong
Minato raised Obito. Major villain right now

Tsuande lol raised Sakura. She is not evil but she is just Sakura. And suxs a lot sometimes but I give her props for improving a lot.
Orochimaru probably would have gone down the same path no matter who his mentor was,in my opinion.Hiruzen from what i have read attempted to shift orochimaru from his path of darkness but failed,however he did stand against his student in his final battle and nearly made his early mistakes involving oro right by sealing him away within the death god.sadly he only was able to seal the arms.What i am trying to say though is that the teacher can only be blamed up to a certain point,after that it is the student (Orochimaru and Obito,etc) fault and should be credited with the chaos they caused not blame the teacher because they simply taught the latter as a young student.

Mistakes were still made on the teachers part perhaps,but as said in the song of meatloaf's two out of three ain't bad.

I myself wouldn't say Hiruzen was the best hokage despite him being my favorite character,because the bright spots of his long reign are not all known yet.I also wouldn't say Minato or Tobirama either despite the cool character of minato and awesome Tobirama.

This leaves Hashirama and Tsunade and to be honest in my opinion it could be a tie.Though in the end i suppose Hashirama in terms of reign as hokage would be the best.

In terms of power i would rather not say,because not all information and feats are known yet for each hokage and that would easily be Hashirama in feats so far.While the rest just do not have a fair chance in terms of known feats.In my opinion.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 11:22 PM   #12
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Meh... You never know..
"Pain was the one who killed Jiraiya-sensei, but the more I think about it, the more I believe he was killed by that disorder that gave birth to Pain."
Old 07-22-2013, 08:13 AM   #13
Shinagami
Genin

Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Minato was the best in my opinion, but that might just be because I really love his story and everything. But he did sacrifice himself for his son and the village.

"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can. And that's what makes it so damn beautiful."
~Roy Mustang
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 07:46 PM   #14
feltlikeposting
Genin Elite

feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Tobirama or Tsunade. Minato had good potential but died too soon so we didnt get to see what good he could have done for the village

EDIT: Got neg repped from this? Probably a Hashirama fanboy, ridiculous.

EDIT: Explaining why I voted for what I did. Simply put I voted for these people because I believe while they were Hokage there was the most peace within the leaf village. Tobirama was keeping the Uchihas happy and although war was happening, there was peace within the leaf.

Cant vote for Hashirama because although he created the village system, which was amazing, we dont know of anything great he did as Hokage.

Last edited by feltlikeposting; 07-24-2013 at 04:18 AM.
feltlikeposting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 09:24 AM   #15
Lord Jiraiya
Chunin Exam Participant

Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I don't think is poll is about who is the strongest hokage but who was the best hokage.

This would go to the second hokage who created the villages system.
Lord Jiraiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 11:40 AM   #16
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Well... Not really.
Old 07-23-2013, 08:21 PM   #17
fxzer0
Freshmen Academy Student

fxzer0 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

minato
fxzer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 05:59 PM   #18
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Tsaunde wasn't best but probably 2nd best. Maybe third.... Think about it.
Old 07-26-2013, 09:37 PM   #19
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Tobirama was the best Hokage.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 09:50 PM   #20
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

How is that?