Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 07-23-2013, 07:28 PM   #1421
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Escudo Arrancar!

I wanted to use that name.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 08:12 AM   #1422
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
As I fight Jun, I find myself returning to soul reaper tendencies. I released, but didn't mention my mask in any way. I'm using bala, but that's the only thing setting me apart from a soul reaper right now.
Soul Reapers are better in my opinion.
Old 07-24-2013, 09:55 AM   #1423
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 11:22 AM   #1424
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

hey taka.

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 12:05 PM   #1425
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Reapers more my style. But I'ma crazy out with second release.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 07-24-2013, 12:34 PM   #1426
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Reapers more my style. But I'ma crazy out with second release.
Could you help me make an arrancar?
Old 07-24-2013, 12:45 PM   #1427
Devroux

Awards Showcase

I don't know. There are a lot of variables.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 07-24-2013, 12:47 PM   #1428
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I know, that's why I'm asking. I don't really know how to make one. I could wait until you have time if you're busy.
Old 07-24-2013, 12:58 PM   #1429
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

joon you can try and ask bacon for advice he's the one i go to for all my constructive criticism needs.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 07-24-2013, 01:00 PM   #1430
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I was going to ask Bacon, but he's helping you, and I thought that would be a lot. D:
Old 07-24-2013, 01:03 PM   #1431
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

hes not really helping me right now since im in the stage of character design and planning out our fight.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 07-24-2013, 01:07 PM   #1432
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Really?
Old 07-24-2013, 01:08 PM   #1433
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

yeah i almost have my move ready to make. so you can talk to bacon right now we are just talking about forum veterans.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 07-24-2013, 01:09 PM   #1434
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

K, thanks.......
Old 07-24-2013, 01:11 PM   #1435
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

hey don't worry about the planning thing, i'm so rusty that its almost meaningless.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 07-24-2013, 01:12 PM   #1436
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok.... Though I don't have strategies anyway so it's fine.
Old 07-24-2013, 01:14 PM   #1437
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

well i don't really know your character so i can't really prepare fully against you.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 07-24-2013, 01:28 PM   #1438
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I just like energy, lighting, wind especially, and sometimes fire.
Old 07-24-2013, 01:29 PM   #1439
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

quite intresting.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 07-24-2013, 01:31 PM   #1440
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

If you can prepare for that, you're a god.