Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 07-13-2013, 10:37 AM   #5481
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
Ive never expected Gin/Kin and Swordsmen to be in Full Burst. After all its just an update and no entire new game (and 13 *NEW* characters for just an update is a but much to ask for) However i did expect the Kages to be in it...

Its a shame they dissapoint once again. I put all my hope now on Generations 2... hopefully it will be announced soon and let it make up for where Generations and Storm dissapointed us character wise...

Which means :

Entire Generations Roster + Sound 4 + Shizune + Kurenai + Anko
Entire Storm 3 Roster + Edo kages + Gin/Kin + Swordsmen

And of course i would like some other characters to be added as Supports like the Ino-Shika-Cho dad trio, Iruka, Zetsu.
Vampiro I agree about generation games because so far thats my overall favorite from all the storms because it was focused on fighting and multiplayer chars. Its only due to the removal of some of my fav combos and support chars why storm 3 is under generations for me. Storm 3 is still great and is still the game I play the most currently.

The real excitement of full burst is that its coming to the pc, and that it ads a extra story and a playable character, improved visuals, and all the previous dlc to all the versions. They did say that more things might be added as dlc later on but its just unknown right now. Who knows maybe we can mod some of those chars in there or even mix up the combos with mods for the pc.

Edit:

That interview was suspect anyhow, there was obviously a language barrier and the questions & answers were too simple. The point is not to get angry or lose hope. Plus there are so many other things to look forward to that getting upset or losing hope is a waste of time. I am so happy the anime is returning with real canon. I noticed my urge to play increases when the anime gets exciting.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 07-13-2013 at 12:50 PM.
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 03:39 PM   #5482
Juiken Luminus
Veteran Chunin

Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Once again, disappointed. Sigh, I think I'll just wait for another Accel/Hero/Impact or a PROPER Storm game. -_-.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spritel No Jutsu Productions

Storm 3: Sasuke, Mifune, Utakata, Yagura, Nagato, Itachi

Epic STORM 2 Rivals: Uchiha_Sora, XGriever, & Parak111.
Juiken Luminus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:49 AM   #5483
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

i saw that update..... kinda lame to be honest but whatever...... still loving hinata in that swimm suit xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

george hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:42 AM   #5484
Lewt
Genin

Lewt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

EA > NamcoBandai and CC2
lost my faith

I want Tommy back to make good Naruto games.
Full Burst had so much potential, but then they said.. oh well..
I still think that Generations is more balanced and has faster and more technical gameplay than Storm 3..

Edit: Brawl offline tournament this weekend & M&L RPG4 is EPIC <3
Mains Storm 3: Suigetsu, Yagura, Darui

Last edited by Lewt; 07-16-2013 at 06:44 AM.
Lewt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 11:51 AM   #5485
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Nah I don't want Tomy to take Naruto as a whole. I would like them to get their Nintendo rights back though.

Japan's Tomy is terrible... GNT SP was god awful no effort was put into that lol No Pain, konan.. Yet we had SM Jiraiya in an ougi. But there was A and Kage summit Sasuke.. But no Susanoo.. Or Danzo.. Or Mei. See what I'm getting at

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:03 PM   #5486
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

we really need more characters, they need to get it together xD

and omg your siggy is hilarious....i was staring/laughing at it for 5 minutes

george hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:37 PM   #5487
Lewt
Genin

Lewt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I dont think its the characters, I think its the promises and also the gameplay which is a step back from Generations.
Its not deep at all and theres no real variety.
A game like Melee is enjoyable for 12 years cause it has awesome gameplay mechanics, but a low amount of characters.
Mains Storm 3: Suigetsu, Yagura, Darui
Lewt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 08:28 PM   #5488
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I cant wait for winter when Naruto Ultimate ninja Storm 3 Full Burst will be released for many reasons. People that did not get a chance to get all the dlc will have them. Plus a new story with Sage Kabuto and Itachi with sword.....*dies*. I know it may be a long shot but I would like if Itachi with sasukes sword is playable even if its just story.

Anyone here keeping up with the anime ? Its building up now and it keeps me hyped for full burst. The release timing is a bit funny when thinking that the new nextgen consoles are releasing around the same time so, I know the hysteria will be on those new systems but, even with the new game systems I am more excited for full burst releasing new dlc for PS3&360 and having a PC version for the first time

I keep getting the feeling there will be more to Full Burst than we think. The PC version alone brings me enough excitement but what if there is more being added ? I am curious to see the cut scenes portrayed as how the devs wanted (directors cut) but, it does not excite me. What does excite me is the thought of this game having game play fixes, new playable characters, and more costumes.
If street fighter announced Ultra streetfighter 4 with game play fixes and 5 or so new chars and new stages all based on fan comments I hope pray Full Burst will do likewise.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 07-20-2013 at 08:58 PM.
Old 07-21-2013, 11:47 AM   #5489
KarasuKumo
Special Jonin Candidate

KarasuKumo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Many apologies for how late I am on the Storm 3 discussion, I checked this thread from time to time and am glad that the majority of you enjoyed the game. I personally thought it was okay but CC2 missed a lot of opportunities in regards to DLC and costumes. They yet again favored the online mode too much and it shows.

I personally wished that they included more new stages instead of cutting good ones out and re-using the ones form Storm 2. My other concern was that they didn't make enough costumes from the series. Stuff like Taka's cloaks and battle damaged Kakashi from the Kakuzu fight. Might just be me but accuracy counts more than anything to me, I like to re-create fights in free battle and it's hard to do that a lot of the time.

I wont be buying the Full Burst DLC since I'm hoping that fight is included in Storm 4, if it isn't ... well I'll be pretty annoyed haha.
Old 07-21-2013, 07:13 PM   #5490
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Welcome back karasukumo hmph....I can only wonder what caused such an absence but its very nice to see a post from you again. About what you said, I would love to see more stages and costumes as well. I especially liked what you said about the taka cloaks, kakashi battle damage, and a lot more that should have been added already.

As a matter of fact reading your post brought me back to the earlier discussions. My my.... even before generation we wanted that and were hoping for such costumes and stages. In all fairness we did get anbu: kakashi/itachi/yamato and those were very epic along with a few others but including more canon costumes would been even better. CC2 got a bit carried away with the goofy costumes for naruto and the bikinis and neglected costumes we have wanted since storm 2.

Anyhow ...the pc version is where my eyes are set now...(nagato....stare)

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 07-22-2013, 11:13 AM   #5491
KarasuKumo
Special Jonin Candidate

KarasuKumo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Thanks It's good to see that you're still very active in this forum. I had been really busy during Storm 3's development and wouldn't have been able to reply to any posts so I never posted anything haha. I was here though, a lot of good ideas and suggestions were mentioned and I could tell the hype was higher than ever .

I remember that too, I have used Anbu Kakashi the most out of the new costumes I think he's great. I remember how hopeful we were during Storm 2's development lol. We did get ahead of ourselves a little though hahaha. I think to most people the reason why Storm 3 falls short for a lot of people is that there isn't enough time and too much content in the manga for CC2 to cover in regards to characters. For them to make all the important characters playable and update the current characters it would take ages. At least 3 years onwards (this is how they made Storm 2). If they didn't make Generations and gave Storm 3 extra time then the game would have been loved but still wouldn't be out yet lol. To them getting a game out as often as possible is more important than the content which sucks.

Over all I'd say Storm 3 was worth the wait, but just barely. The exploration was really nice, the story mode was well made and some of the new characters are awesome (especially Fuu!). The online mode is as broken as ever though but that's a problem with the community not CC2. Did Storm 3 live up to your expectations?
Old 07-23-2013, 01:54 PM   #5492
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarasuKumo View Post
Thanks It's good to see that you're still very active in this forum. I had been really busy during Storm 3's development and wouldn't have been able to reply to any posts so I never posted anything haha. I was here though, a lot of good ideas and suggestions were mentioned and I could tell the hype was higher than ever .

I remember that too, I have used Anbu Kakashi the most out of the new costumes I think he's great. I remember how hopeful we were during Storm 2's development lol. We did get ahead of ourselves a little though hahaha. I think to most people the reason why Storm 3 falls short for a lot of people is that there isn't enough time and too much content in the manga for CC2 to cover in regards to characters. For them to make all the important characters playable and update the current characters it would take ages. At least 3 years onwards (this is how they made Storm 2). If they didn't make Generations and gave Storm 3 extra time then the game would have been loved but still wouldn't be out yet lol. To them getting a game out as often as possible is more important than the content which sucks.

Over all I'd say Storm 3 was worth the wait, but just barely. The exploration was really nice, the story mode was well made and some of the new characters are awesome (especially Fuu!). The online mode is as broken as ever though but that's a problem with the community not CC2. Did Storm 3 live up to your expectations?
Did it live up to my expectations?......

The direction the developers took was one that tried to obtain a middle ground to appease the core audience. Some elements from all the previous storms were combined to make a middle ground with all the demands placed on them. The answer is a two part answer when I divide individual elements such as: story or single player, and combat or multiplayer. I feel these must be rated separate as they are divisions of the overall outcome of satisfaction.

The story mode and elements from the single player campaign not only lived up to my expectations ...it exceeded my expectations. The story script went far beyond the anime and even now the anime has yet to air some of the story the game has given us. The addition of the mob battles was really big and transformed the story into something that was entirely new to play for the storm series. It reminded me greatly of the ps2 UN games and gave the game a wonderful action/rpg feel. These two things of adding story beyond the current anime, and also adding the mob battles exceeded my expectations. The only gripe I had with the story was the obsessive amount of rendered cut scenes especially with the dialogue.

For the multiplayer aspect of the game I was mixed:

The positives are that, I loved the amount of playable characters, it was impressive seeing additions such as: jinkchuriki, Madara, and ems Sasuke, especially since those chars were not introduced at that time and still the anime has not aired those characters so that was a remarkable job by cc2 for going far beyond the anime. Let it be noted that cc2 usually goes a bit ahead for some games and give a extra char or two but storm 3 went *far* beyond the anime.

Unfortunately while taking the middle ground it seems they decided to favor story scenes over combat once again and that is where the negatives roll in for the multiplayer. The combos were reduced from 4 to 3 which reduced the depth and richness that storm generation had done so brilliantly. The combos that remained were shortened as well leaving out some nice animation sequences for some fighters. The balance in storm 3 was an issue as some characters are simply better equipped than others. Some chars have instant awakenings and additional moves that make them have a great variety while other chars have no extra moves or moves that are not as effective in awakening state. Some improvements were made to balance out certain chars but then again more problems developed such as Minato being too overpowered and other characters feeling underpowered like Orochimaru. I could go on with the negative nit picks but to be respectfully fair the multiplayer really was not all that bad either... its just not as good as multiplayer found in NUNSG.

I honestly feel that the game should have been released in winter and that they announced the game far too early then in turn released the game too early. I believe the premature announcement made the wait feel longer than necessary and thus increased the demand for release. This also lead to things feeling rushed or unfinished such as certain chars missing key attacks & costumes, glitches and bugs that should not have been, and lack of other expected content such as game modes and chars we wanted as both playable and even support.

The marketing and regional were not as efficient from cc2 as in the past. Many things advertised and promoted by the company was somewhat misleading. Such as the kages/swordsman not being playable while the pts chars and multiple chojis seemed to fill slots that could have indeed went to those chars. The advertisements helped to make most people believe they were going to be included as playable chars.

I know I have been critical in pointing out certain things but overall the game is a very fun game to play offline or online and it's still my game of the year! I am super excited that Storm 3 Full Burst is coming to pc and I plan to purchase that day one. The kabuto boss scenes with itachi holding the sword are enough for me and I still get the sneaky suspicion more content will be included by that time or added. I also get the feeling cc2 is working on next gen naruto projects for the ps4/x1/pc........*orochimaru's secret scroll*

sneaky edit^

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 07-23-2013 at 10:59 PM.
Old 07-31-2013, 12:49 AM   #5493
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Fought as Kakashi. Beat Zabuza.
Great battle.
and............ the secret actions.......... how do i do those?

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 03:52 AM   #5494
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Fought as Kakashi. Beat Zabuza.
Great battle.
and............ the secret actions.......... how do i do those?
When Zabuza does his mist ulti, he'll teleport behind you. Sub at that moment for the secret action, for the second one just use your jutsu and you'll be good. It's hella epic. Oh and it has to be DURING the flashback.
MyMattstache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 11:52 AM   #5495
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarasuKumo View Post
Many apologies for how late I am on the Storm 3 discussion, I checked this thread from time to time and am glad that the majority of you enjoyed the game. I personally thought it was okay but CC2 missed a lot of opportunities in regards to DLC and costumes. They yet again favored the online mode too much and it shows.

I personally wished that they included more new stages instead of cutting good ones out and re-using the ones form Storm 2. My other concern was that they didn't make enough costumes from the series. Stuff like Taka's cloaks and battle damaged Kakashi from the Kakuzu fight. Might just be me but accuracy counts more than anything to me, I like to re-create fights in free battle and it's hard to do that a lot of the time.

I wont be buying the Full Burst DLC since I'm hoping that fight is included in Storm 4, if it isn't ... well I'll be pretty annoyed haha.
I disagree I think they focused way too much on the story

Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 03:19 PM   #5496
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

I think we may be getting some news soon, I have a feeling the fact that we did not hear much means our friends are getting some work done. As a matter of fact I noticed when they are touring and visiting places promoting and doing interviews some time is wasted or lost with all the press all over the world. "Its the quiet times in where the shinobi is most busy at work". They are also a relatively small tight knit group as well...so time focusing on the product is very important.

All this being said and done I cant wait to see more....as usual that last trailer has us all watching the net and waiting to see more news....Honestly the fact fact they have added in a total New character playable along with a new chapter of real story means adding more content is certainly possible granted that's the vision and plans of the company and developers.

CC2, NamcoBandai, Viz, and M. Kishimoto...are working on Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst ....*Jiraiya writes*

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 08-11-2013 at 03:25 PM.
Old 08-14-2013, 06:21 PM   #5497
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yo shamefull what is the point in buying same game for 2-3 platforms?I never understood this,such a waste of money.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 06:44 PM   #5498
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
Yo shamefull what is the point in buying same game for 2-3 platforms?I never understood this,such a waste of money.
three reasons.

1) To play with friends who have the same game on a different console

2) Bonus achievements/trophies

3) For exclusive stuff on a specific console

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 07:44 PM   #5499
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Mainly to play with friends

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 08:29 PM   #5500
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Hey guys, I was playing UNS Generations today, and then I started looking up some info and gameplay from UNS3. To me, it looks really similar! My one friend, however, says it's a nice improvement, and an overall better and more complete package. My question for you is, if I've played Generations to death, is UNS3 a big enough improvement to buy, or would I be wasting money on a few new characters?

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash."

~Kakashi Hatake, always insightful.

Pangea Battle Record: Vin Saisei

2-1

Spoiler:
W-Delfonsus Myotimus vs. Vin Saisei-L
L-Raiden vs. Vin Saisei-W
L-Leewannabe vs. Vin Saisei-W
Vinchuriki is offline   Reply With Quote